[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF! Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake?!?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/politics/james-comey-fbi-investigation-fake-russian-intelligence/

So this is coming from CNN so I am not sure if this is fake news or not but this kind of news is sort of going against the narrative CNN was trying to push for a while now.
>>
>>127282839
Please use archive.is on sites renowned for terrible journalism and clickbait.

https://archive.is/iuHZD <- cnn.com article
>>
>>127282839
Here's the deal, they're trying to discredit him now that they have to release his Lynch, Obama and Clinton memos.
>>
>>127282839
>Comey's actions based on what he knew was Russian disinformation offer a stark example of the way Russian interference impacted the decisions of the highest-level US officials during the 2016 campaign.
>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that this Russian intelligence was unreliable. US officials now tell CNN that Comey and FBI officials actually knew early on that this intelligence was indeed false.

If you actually read the article, you would see they are trying to absolve Clinton of everything by implying all the evidence against her was a Russian fabrication.
>>
File: 1472937961479.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1472937961479.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>127282839
>according to multiple officials with knowledge of the process.
Please archive fake news. Thanks.
>>
File: 0.png (23KB, 788x136px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
23KB, 788x136px
>>127283041
Jesus you people sniff your own shit. It was to ensure if the truth about how the Trump Campaign colluded with Russia, now of which seems to be a god-damn fact----
And by the way the main target is Kushner, why the fuck is the alt right fighting his takedown?
---- SO that if the Trump campaign and/or Russia releases the truth it can not be distorted by your shitty alt-media.

Read the fuckin article before you expose yourself as a Title reading faggot.
>>
>>127283372
>(((multiple officials)))
>>
File: retard.jpg (8KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
8KB, 375x375px
>>127283528
>now of which seems to be a god-damn fact-
>...according to anonymous sources who are familiar with facts and stuff.
>>
>>127283528
>according to multiple officials with knowledge of the process
>>
>>127282839
CNN IS FAKE NEWS

SAGE
>>
>>127283528
What do you mean by you people? Lol, why would I subject myself to literary torture by reading that stupid fake article?
>>
Only way I'd care about this is if Putin himself setup the fucking server in her bathroom and then forced her to use it.
>>
>>127282839
weird they are not talking about the recently declassified fisa documents that show the FBI shared 702 data with NON GOVERNMENTAL 3rd PARTIES. Strange no one is talking about it almost as if slide was in full effect.
>>
>>127282839
it wasn't fake, they're just pretending it's fake to make it looks like they did did not do nothing
>>
>>127283353
yeah, it's preemptive.

I don't understand how any person with a functional brain watches cable news, though.
>>
>>127282851
you're a credit to this board, anon
>>
In all fairness, CNN was the most reserved and responsible in its reporting of the Trump dossier. In fact, thanks to the careful restraint of CNN we didnt even have to mention that the Trump dossier was a fake.

*SMACKSFOREHEAD*

uhhh...Im having a delusion right now arent I?
>>
>>127282839

>cover story floated to dupe the muh russia russia russia slobbering brain damaged idiot low t communist cuckolds by lowering expectations while giving comey an "out", allowing the obongo TASStitutes and obongo keystone cops the fleeting wisp of crumbs to save face.
>the truth

no. he is simply crooked and comically incompetent.
>>
File: doublelynching.jpg (71KB, 700x882px) Image search: [Google]
doublelynching.jpg
71KB, 700x882px
>>127282839
i am really confused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
>>
>>127283528

^^^^^^^^

like this low t cuckold leaf communist shill idiot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.