[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to find the truth to the migrant crisis get in here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 14

Tangiers Group, MOAS,Lloyds of London Insurance, Avaaz, CARE international, Res Publica, OSI Soros and their affiliates, this is where you need to start your research

you cannot comprehend how much money is behind this
>>
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-the-eu-ought-to-borrow-money-to-pay-for-surge-funding-for-refugees-2016-02-18

>George Soros: The EU ought to borrow money to pay for ‘surge funding’ for refugees

>Rather than scraping together insufficient funds year after year, it is time to engage in “surge funding.” Spending a large amount of money up front would be far more effective than spending the same amount over several years. Front-loading the spending would allow us to address the most dangerous consequences of the crisis — including anti-immigrant sentiment in receiving countries and despondency and marginalization among refugees — more effectively. Making large initial investments would help tip the economic, political, and social dynamics away from xenophobia and disaffection, and toward constructive outcomes that benefit refugees and the recipient countries alike.

>A sudden large influx of refugees can cause panic that affects the general population, the authorities, and, most destructively, the refugees themselves. The panic breeds a false sense that refugees are a burden and a danger, resulting in expensive and counter-productive measures, like erecting fences and walls and concentrating refugees into camps, which in turn breeds frustration and desperation among the refugees. If the global community could fund large-scale, concentrated programs to address the problem, the general public and the refugees would be reassured.

>Tapping the AAA credit of the EU, rather than taxing consumption, has the additional advantage of providing much-needed economic stimulus for Europe. The amounts involved are large enough to be of macroeconomic significance, especially as they would be spent almost immediately and produce a multiplier effect. A growing economy would make it much easier to absorb immigrants, whether refugees or economic migrants. In short, surge funding is a win-win initiative, and it must be undertaken urgently.
>>
delete this
>>
>>127282593
>the most dangerous consequences of the crisis >anti-immigrant sentiment
hmm
>>
The founder of MOAS claims he worked for a congressman in DC

it would be interesting to find out who he worked for
>>
Bump

Follow the money, anons.
>>
File: trudeau-and-george-soros.jpg (28KB, 513x312px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau-and-george-soros.jpg
28KB, 513x312px
>>127282593
Just put 6 gorrilian on your credit card goy, I totally won't ask for more money next year!
These fucking kikes
>>
Lloyds of London is another curiosity that helped kick start MOAS

they are known to insure many hollywood star body parts like hair, smiles ect..

not at all a spoopy building...
>>
bumpity
>>
What's going on Anon? Explain it autistically as fuck though because I'm not following any of this.
>>
File: SIEG HEIL.jpg (70KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
SIEG HEIL.jpg
70KB, 900x900px
>>127282688

>HH
>>
>>127286145

MOAS is the agency that runs boats tot "rescue" migrants that capsize

rumoured to maybe be coordinating with human trafficker in Africa

there is a prosecutor in sicily filing a lawsuit against ngos in europe for doing this
>>
>>127282319
>yes goy, get in more debt to pay for immigrants gibs.

Sad thing is eurocucks will probably fall for it.
>>
File: NGOtraffic.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NGOtraffic.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Video related
>Video related
Video related
>Video related
Video related
>Video related
Video related
>Video related
Video related
>>
>>127282319
Explain more and give more of a background, as it stands this just seems like a Seth Rich distraction.
>>
>>127282319

>tangiers group
>still doesn't know about the african union and the psychosis of the fiat dollar.
>probably doesn't know the arab spring was actually the CIA spring
>might not even believe who the cia actually works for
>probably heard if but doesn't recognize that the beast system of revelation is none other than the international banking cabal
>thinks child sacrifice is just a mythical meme
>probably scoffs at Jesus
>>
File: 0021.jpg (552KB, 857x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0021.jpg
552KB, 857x1280px
keep up the work friends
pursue truth and don't be a faggot
do what you can
godspeed
>>
>>127282319
Can I assume that Lloyds Bank (not insurance) is in on this too?

I own a lot of ticker LYG, and have made fat stacks of money. Look at their year-to-date stock chart.

Now I'm pissed at them, if they are part of this.
>>
>>127288098

>is probabbly a shill trying to derail thread

shareblues masters are somewhere in here
>>
>>127282319
Another big one is IRI.

http://www.iri.org

>IRI encourages democracy in places where it is absent, helps democracy become more effective where it is in danger, and shares best practices where democracy is flourishing

These guys were big involvement in the (((Arab spring))). They set up political parties in Europe to push immigration.
>>
>>127289341
also

THIS is our secret weapon

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/
>>
File: IMG_2457.jpg (82KB, 900x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2457.jpg
82KB, 900x571px
>>127282319
Who cares? You'll call them out and be ignored. If you even become big enough of a threat, you'll disappear. Nothing will change unless there is a hard reset.
>>
>>127289341

oh yeah, International Center for Transitional Justice

THIS IS A BIIIIGGE ONE
>>
>>127289522

Kuwait

Look into kuwait my friend

Sharia Banking and Finance, they are making inroads to the Uk and Europe
>>
>>127289522
We are winning the meme war.
>>
File: 1495688396586-pol.png (173KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
1495688396586-pol.png
173KB, 308x326px
I'm an analyst that covers Lloyd's of London ama.
>>
File: 234235234134.png (214KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
234235234134.png
214KB, 500x280px
>>127282319
migrants lower wages in eurocuck countries
capitalists profit while the population suffers

>money is the root of all evil
>>
>>127290428

whats this conflict zone medical insure thing about

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/conflict-zone-medical-insurance-launched-by-tangiers-group-204263741.html
>>
>>127290610
It's just specialty hazard insurance. People pay higher premiums and expect a higher payout of the for. Nothing biggie unless you were trying to commit fraud, but Lloyd's is pretty profitable so I don't think that is the case.
>>
>>127290841

specifically targeting the activists and journalists going to places like syria

https://www.battleface.com/blog/?_ga=1.222294232.1996150758.1487153846
>>
>>127291062
Yeah, I get it. I wouldn't think it anything of it. It's no different than an NFL player getting insurance. In the sense of hazard insurance so their families will be fine if they die or become a burden.
>>
http://www.tangiersgroup.com/

Migrant Offshore Aid Station is operated by the founder of Tangiers Group

they are the ones operating the boats under scrutiny by a prosecuter in sicilly
>>
>>127292005

related to >>127286887
>>
bump

dig through their websites
>>
bump
This is why this board is filled with hate-women threads and other trivia
>>
>>127282319

pretty sure I can comprehend it. So can our corrupt politicians.
>>
File: jude_slice_it_down.jpg (112KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
jude_slice_it_down.jpg
112KB, 500x300px
>>127282688
exsanguinate this
>>
Also

Tangiers Group is based on Malta

have some interesting subsidiaries
>>
no one is really interested in digging?

pol has fallen
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.