[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only idiots want to have children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: idiocracy.jpg (76KB, 640x333px) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy.jpg
76KB, 640x333px
>Abstract
>The relationship between IQ and fertility was examined at the state level within the USA. As predicted, SAT-derived state IQ scores were negatively correlated with three different indicators of state fertility rates.

http://www.scopus.com/scopus/inward/record.url?partnerID=10&rel=3.0.0&view=basic&eid=2-s2.0-57249083991&md5=15db5176c1e7f321fef2ebb6b7b486ed
>>
File: 1.jpg (292KB, 1057x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
292KB, 1057x1024px
>>
>>127281655
It's not that, it's that focusing on a career is hard if you have a family. Deliberately or not we're encouraging our best and brightest to prioritize efficient wagecuckery over reproduction. Who cares if you're a withered and lonely spinster when you're sixty? You were a MARKETING EXECUTIVE!
>>
>>127282162
>It's not that
There is an inverse correlation between intelligence and fertility, period.
>>
>>127282162
I realized this after I finished cc.
I'm above-average in intelligence, and kept good grades, but I've looked ahead 10 years from now, and I saw a portly and overworked man in a suit, who hasn't seen his wife's vagina in weeks and can't remember the last time he indulged in some sort of mindless consumerism (or anything fun that wasn't related to his work).
It's not for me. You could pay me 6 figures and I'd still never be happy that way. I'll have a family, and I'll spend time with it. That's where meaning is found in the world, and anyone who tries to tell you that your life's purpose is in the workplace is a miserable and lost soul.
>>127282663
Look up what an "evolutionarily novel" idea is. It's correlated with intelligence.
You're clever whether you're working in a department store or on a company board. Do you want to be clever and miserable or clever and happy?
>>
File: 20170429_STP003_0.jpg (98KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_STP003_0.jpg
98KB, 595x335px
>>127281655
But idiocracy won't happen because technologies are going to make dumb people's children have smarter genes, because nobody is so retarded to believe that it's better for their children to be dumb. Though they're trying to push that agenda (as if people today don't want to think, they want to feel)
>>
>>127284104
be fucking badass to see what would happen if thy never unplugged that goat or let it out
>>
>>127281655
Barbara pls get off 4chan go back under your mountain
>>
File: kekswillbedone.jpg (247KB, 358x780px) Image search: [Google]
kekswillbedone.jpg
247KB, 358x780px
>>127281655
you swede cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
>>
>>127281655
>tfw to smart to fufil my basic biological purpose
>>
>>127282663
that has nothing to do with having children, just the amount of times you have to fuck to make them. only degenerate brainlet goyim are dumb enough to fall for the childfree meme.
>>
File: 1465427579880.jpg (35KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1465427579880.jpg
35KB, 500x306px
>>127281655

A Swede who is culturally suicidal, who would have ever guessed you'd be here, Sven?
>>
File: 1495564107999.jpg (69KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495564107999.jpg
69KB, 480x640px
>>127281655

You posted it again, and so will I.

It's probably best that cuckish, dead-ends don't spread their genes. The future is mine!
>>
>>127281655
it's a pretty ingenious plot by (((them))). gays and spinsters spend a lot more on consumer high-end goods since they don't have kids. (((they))) can profit while killing off the local population.
>>
>>127284990
No, fertility in this case means the number of children you have.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fertility?s=t
>>
This is why we need eugenics; we need to weed out stupidity
>>
>>127281655
Evolution only cares about reproduction. If you do not breed then you are not intelligent and evolution will remove you from the gene pool.

The human sub race that inevitably survives will be the one that reproduces itself the most and ensures that its environment only suits its species.

Unfortunately the white subrace has proven itself defective and will likely go extinct. you had a chance to win under nazi germany the one group of whites that actually understood these basic concepts but you turned your backs on that and allowed a parasite subgroup (bloodsuckitus Judeus) to latch onto you and assume control of its host.

As it stands now the only hope left is the East asians. TRhey have enough intellect to maintain civilization on a level close to whites and they seem to lack your greatest flaw. Altruism. Im certain they will not hesistate to exterminate every muslim/african/jew they come across when the time comes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.