[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMERICA FIRST NO MORE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (522KB, 873x525px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
522KB, 873x525px
>Despite repeated efforts by President Trump to curtail refugee resettlements, the State Department this week quietly lifted the department’s restriction on the number of refugees allowed to enter the United States.the State Department this week quietly lifted the department’s restriction on the number of refugees allowed to enter the United States.

>The result could be a near doubling of refugees entering the country
>>
File: trudeau and muslim women.jpg (128KB, 822x556px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau and muslim women.jpg
128KB, 822x556px
Meanwhile, Justin Trudeau has decreased the number of refugees allowed into Canada, and revoked more citizenships than the previous Conservative Prime Minister.

>Trudeau government revoking citizenship at much higher rate than Conservatives
>The numbers show that the Trudeau government has used the law far more aggressively than the Harper government itself.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/citizenship-revocation-trudeau-harper-1.3795733

>The Prime Minister’s refugee-friendly branding has veiled Canada’s fortress policies
>Just last month, the government quietly capped applications for private sponsorship of refugees from war-torn Syria and Iraq. The number now accepted? A mere one thousand. In other words, many desperate and endangered people will not be able to come to Canada, despite there being groups ready to welcome and host them.
>And of those refugees, nearly half were privately sponsored by citizens, not the government itself. Trudeau has outsourced his responsibility to ordinary people, but has not been shy to claim the benefits to his image.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/true-north/2017/jan/30/justin-trudeaus-tweets-wont-make-canada-a-refugee-havenbut-popular-pressure-can
>>
>>127281584
Always remember to archive activist sites renowned for shilling and clickbait.

https://archive.is/8DJ2L <- cbc.ca article
https://archive.is/PNWn8 <- theguardian.com article
>>
There are other ways to achieve the same result.

No outright ban but just deny visas pretty much all the time?
>>
>>127281370
>>127281584
>>127281370
I never understood why dumbfuck virgins found on Weddit and 4chan cry about the MSM so much only to turn around the next second and spread their propaganda to other people.

Are you retarded? A Shill? I don't get it.
>>
File: Shareblue-sample-COPY-0-13.jpg (74KB, 448x508px) Image search: [Google]
Shareblue-sample-COPY-0-13.jpg
74KB, 448x508px
>>127281584
>>127281370
THE COAL! THE AMERICAN STEEL! THE RACISM! WHAT HAPPENED? HE WAS /OURGUY/!
>>
>>127281370

And they'll just die anyways. They literally came here to get wiped out since we have so many shootings for so many reasons. They'll die once they cross nigger gangs or the south and the moment they try to touch kids or say anything "Sharia."
>>
>>127281584
Our government has a number of key differences from the US govt., one of them being that the Prime Minister is virtually powerless and is really nothing more than a mascot for the current largest party in parliament. The Liberal party in its entirety is not actually very leftist, they're centrist, Trudeau speaks like a total leftist but the majority of the liberal party is not, and so it behaves in that manner, NOT in the manner Trudeau seems to express with his ridiculous public image (which he no doubt inherited from his father). In reality I doubt Trudeau is as "left" as he makes himself out to be anyway, it's a big act, the Trudeau family tradition. Trudeau was a drama teacher after all.

You need to remember also that we are not like the US in that we have three parties, not two, and that the majority of non-centrist leftists are in the NDP. Compare that to the US with its two parties - centrist dems are forced to share the party with leftist dems. That doesn't happen here, far-leftists are not generally accepted as Liberals, they're sidelined.

We don't need to start truly panicking until the NDP tastes victory, Liberals have shown time and time again they're just boring centrists, if you are older than say 30 you'll understand that the Liberals never change, they never "live up" to their ideal when it comes to election promises, that's why they're the least trusted party in Canada. All bark and absolutely no bite.
>>
>>127281775
You got kiked son. Should have voted for Cruz, that dude was a true believer unlike Trump with his faux-conservatism, which was honestly totally fucking transparent to anyone not retarded.

You also need to understand that manufacturing isn't ever coming back to the west until China is dealt with. It's entirely possible that Trump is holding off on the working class revival until after he brings China down, but I find that unlikely.
>>
File: 1472249273581.jpg (39KB, 485x481px) Image search: [Google]
1472249273581.jpg
39KB, 485x481px
>>127282713
>when a leftist complains the liberals don't keep promises
>>
>>127282713
>the Prime Minister is virtually powerless

I don't know who told you that, but you have to be 18 to be on this website.
>>
>Despite Trump's efforts

So the problem is the liberal leftovers in the state department. Gotta clear them out.
>>
>>127283110
>manufacturing isn't ever coming back to the west until China is dealt with. I

It's not coming back even if that happens. Either the jobs will be automated or they will go to another country. China is already starting to lose manufacturing jobs to automation and other countries like Vietnam.
>>
File: IMG_0170.png (471KB, 810x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.png
471KB, 810x598px
THE RIDE NEVER EMDS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.