[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of slavic countries? Which one is the best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Slavic_europe.gif (15KB, 396x450px) Image search: [Google]
Slavic_europe.gif
15KB, 396x450px
What do you think of slavic countries? Which one is the best one which one is the worst one and why?
>>
>>127281121
All are irrelevant shitholes with dead language.
>>
There are no more "slavic" countries. Just jew controlled churka-bydlo hybrids.

If you're western/southern slav then just replace churka with turk
>>
>>127281121
Best is Croatia, worse is Poland
>>
>>127281346
why so?
>>
>>127281121
Russia's a toilet ruled by a sociopathic dipshit who can't handle any criticism, don't know/care about the rest
>>
>>127282441
hahahha what a fucking idiot
>>
>>127281121
I think we should just stop calling ourselves slavs as if it was some kind of unified race. I'm tired of defending this and getting crapped on. I'm just Polish and European from now on.
>>
>>127281121
P O L S K A
O
L
S
K
A
>>
>>127281121
europe's last stand.
>>
>>127284907
>>I think we should just stop calling ourselves slavs as if it was some kind of unified race.
It's useful for some things, but it should definitely be separated from Russia, since they are their own thing and always have been, even in the Berlin Wall days.

>>127285024
Protip: EE is pretty much WE only poorer.
>>
File: 360061_900.jpg (187KB, 900x456px) Image search: [Google]
360061_900.jpg
187KB, 900x456px
>>127284907
you can call yourself whatever you like but you can't change your people's culture. All slavic cultures share a lot in common.

We maybe more barbaric but we don't suffer from the excessive compassion and femininity like the rest of the white world. Like that time when some churka killed a girl on camera in Moscow and police was reluctant to catch him so people just gathered up and destroyed the local market where all his brethren worked. Only after that the guy was suddenly tracked and arrested.
>>
>>127281121
Slavs are based, too bad they get fucked by every country around them.
>>
>>127286949
So do all European cultures in general.
>>
>>127286949
There's no nationality in Europe I wouldn't have anything in common with.
>>
File: 1484171619276.jpg (28KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
1484171619276.jpg
28KB, 400x490px
>>127281121
Best: Croatia due to Adriatic coast and nice people

Worst: Belarus due to it's literally nothing-ness. Sure, Ukraine is bad, but it created S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>>
>>127281121
Worst is probably Ukraine given their recent idiocy. Best is Russia obviously. Serbia and Bulgaria are based kebab removers with close ties to the Byzantines.

Also add Moldova to that list, they're pretty slavic as well.
>>
>>127288015
S.T.A.L.K.E.R is the best
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.