[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ecp/ - Eric Clanton getting raped in prison for life general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 65

File: eric cucklanton.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
eric cucklanton.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Previous thread >>127269502

JUST a friendly reminder that he's going to be sentenced under Commiefornia's 3 strikes law and is going away for life

>inb4 Antifa/Drumpfkin shills saying he's getting probation

2 strikes: sentence doubled, consecutive, and 80% before parole (vs 50% normally)
3 strikes: 25-LIFE, consecutive

>multiple strikes can and do arise from 1 incident

But that's irrelevant because they're SEPARATE crimes

Also PC1170(h)(3) is a law that mandates any jail time must be served in prison and not county jail. Assault w/ a deadly weapon is 2-4 years in prison or 1 year county. The DA charged the wobbler as a felony, counting as strikes under California's 3-Strike law.

PC12022.7(a) is a grievous bodily harm enhancement, which adds 3-6 years consecutive to the underlying sentence in STATE prison.

So here are the scenarios:

>1 conviction
2-4 plus 3-6 = 5-10 years in state prison
>2 convictions
3 strikes kicks in: DOUBLE TIME & consecutive
10-20 years per strike
= 20-40 years w/ 80% served before parole
>3+ convictions
= 25-life PER STRIKE (THE MASK BECOMES A STRIKE AS WELL GOING FROM 180days COUNTY TO 25-LIFE)
>125 years to 5 life sentences

The mask charge is 6 months in county jail, but it will be treated as an aggravating factor for sentencing under 3 strikes, so the judge is very unlikely to "strike a strike", which they never do anyways if the most recent strike is a violent felony. If he gets convicted of 2 violent felonies (2 strikes), the mask charge goes from a 6 month county to 25-life

>He's looking at a minimum of 5-10 years in prison, good chance of 20-40 years with 80% before parole or min 125 years to 5 life sentences

>JUST
>>
File: eric-clanton-768x448.jpg (86KB, 768x448px) Image search: [Google]
eric-clanton-768x448.jpg
86KB, 768x448px
>>127277005
Also, they're not going to plea him. If they were they would have overcharged him w/ attempted murder x7 to force him to plea. Berkeley homicide was investigating, so they were actively treating it as attempted homicide.

Instead they went the safe route and are going to try to strike him out. They said he struck over 7 people in the head, but only went w/ 4 ADW's, just enough to trigger the penalizing provisions of 3 strikes. They only took the solid ADWs and didn't add the 3 other ones. The case is solid; cellphone tower data putting him in the park, photo/video evidence, they found his Ulock, glasses, knapsack, etc at his residence (LOL). They found antifa/anarchist literature at his house. He has Antifa tattoos.

Also keep in mind the mask charge goes from a 180 day county misdemeanour to a 25-life strike, so they really want to put him away. There's no way a judge would strike the mask charge considering the underlaying offenses.

The guy is a psychopathic menace for fucks sake, the same as rapists and murderers. He does not belong in society.
>>
File: computer-programmer.jpg (64KB, 506x336px) Image search: [Google]
computer-programmer.jpg
64KB, 506x336px
>>127277005
>2.4. Multiple strikes from a single trial

>A defendant can accumulate more than one strike in a single court proceeding.There is no need for the qualifying strikes to have been brought and tried separately.

Example: On one fateful day, Scott is driving a stolen car and collides with another car. When the driver of the other car tries to call the police, Scott pulls out a handgun to get her to stop. Then, he takes another car at gunpoint and uses it to flee the scene. Scott ends up being charged and convicted, in one proceeding, of both assault with a firearm (for threatening the other driver with the gun) and robbery (for taking the new car).

Even though the two offenses were brought and tried together, Scott now has two strikes for purposes of the three strikes law.
>>
File: beniamin.jpg (29KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
beniamin.jpg
29KB, 570x379px
>>127277005
http://www.sandiegocounty.gov/public_defender/strikes.html

>How does the 3-Strikes law work?
California’s 3-Strikes and You’re Out Law went into effect on March 7, 1994. Its purpose is to dramatically increase punishment for persons convicted of a felony who have previously been convicted of one or more "serious" or "violent" felonies. A "serious" or "violent" felony prior is commonly knows as a "strike" prior.

>What are "serious" or "violent" felonies (strike priors)?
They are defined in Penal Code sections 667.5(c) and 1192.7(c). They include: residential burglary, robbery, kidnapping, murder, most sex offenses like rape and child molestation, any offense in which a weapon was personally used whether or not anyone was injured, any offense in which great bodily injury was inflicted, arson, crimes involving explosive devices, or attempts to commit any of those offenses.

>What happens with one "strike" prior?
A defendant who is convicted of any new felony who has one "strike" prior (known as a second striker) must go to prison (i.e., cannot be sent to a rehab facility or placed on probation) for twice the sentence otherwise prescribed for the new offense. Additionally, he must serve 80% of the sentence imposed whereas non-strike prisoners generally get between on-third and one-half off of the sentence imposed for good behavior and working while in prison.
>>
File: jakob.jpg (55KB, 654x853px) Image search: [Google]
jakob.jpg
55KB, 654x853px
>>127277222
>What happens with two or more "strike" priors?
A defendant with two or more "strike" priors (a third striker) faces a minimum of 25-years-to-life in prison. He earns no time off for good behavior or working. After serving the determinant minimum amount of time (25-years on a 25-to-life sentence) he is then eligible for, but not guaranteed, parole. Whether and when an eligible life prisoner (prisoners serving life-without-parole sentences for murder are never eligible for parole) is paroled is up to the Board of Prison Terms (BPT). The BPT is made up of members appointed by the Governor and tend to be very conservative about paroling eligible life inmates. Since no 3-Strike life prisoner has become eligible for parole and none will until 2019, no one knows how the BPT will deal with 3-Strike inmates.

>Is 3-Strikes punishment mandatory in all cases?
In certain circumstance where the sentencing court finds that a second or third strike defendant falls outside the "spirit" of the 3-Strikes Law, the court may, either on motion of the prosecutor or on the court’s own motion, strike or dismiss one or more "strike" priors. This is done pursuant to the power vested in the courts since 1860 to dismiss all or part of an action for good cause and in furtherance of justice. The court must state on the record and include in the court minutes the facts which the court finds justify dismissing the prior. A decision to strike or dismiss a "strike" prior is appealable by the prosecution and reviewable by the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court. The San Diego Public Defender’s Office is proud to have been the law firm which established this rule of law in the California Supreme Court in the first 3-Strikes case to be decided by the Supreme Court. (People v. Superior Court (Romero) (1996) 13 Cal.4th 497.)
>>
File: izak.jpg (31KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
izak.jpg
31KB, 300x600px
>>127277222
>>127277261

>Do judges dismiss "strike" priors often?
Generally, sentencing judges will strike or dismiss a prior only when it is old and the new offense is minor and the defendant has a non-violent history. It is extremely rare if not unheard of for a court to strike or dismiss a prior when the new offense is also serious or violent. Even though the court can strike priors, California’s prisons still receive more drug offenders sentenced as second or third strikers than any other class of crime.

>What can be done to make the 3-Strikes law more fair?
Of course, not everyone thinks the 3-Strikes law is unfair. More than 60% of the voters who voted (did you vote?) voted for 3-Strikes. However, a lot of people who voted for 3-Strikes were not aware of what it really means and does. This is not surprising since it is very poorly drafted, very long, and very technical. The campaign literature in support of 3-Strikes talked about putting repeat rapists, robbers, and murderers away for a long time. It didn’t talk about putting petty thieves and drug users away for 25-years-to-life. As a result of the realization by some that 3-Strikes is much harsher than they originally thought and that it costs a whole lot of money ($20+ thousand/year) to keep people in prison, certain members of the California Legislature are starting to rethink 3-Strikes to a certain extent. There have been proposals to limit its application to cases where the new offense is a "serious" or "violent" crime. No legislation has yet passed modifying 3-Strikes. It will be very difficult to modify it also, since it take a 2/3 vote of the Legislature to change 3-Strikes or another initiative measure passed by the voters. If you are interested in what is pending in the California Legislature on this or any other issue, you will find the State Senate and State Assembly web sites very interesting, informative, and useful.
>>
File: 200w.gif (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
35KB, 200x200px
>>127277005
>But but ITS ONE TRIAL YOU DUMB FUCK! HE CAN'T GET MULTIPLE STRIKES FROM ONE INCIDENT!

People v. Benson (1998)

OPINION

GEORGE, C. J.-

In 1994, the Legislature, and thereafter the electorate, enacted similar "Three Strikes" laws. (See Pen. Code, §§ 667, subds. (b)-(i), 1170.12.) fn. 1 Under these provisions, a defendant who has one qualifying prior conviction, or "strike," may receive a lengthier sentence than would have been possible without that strike, and a defendant with two strikes may receive an even lengthier sentence. (See People v. Superior Court (Romero) (1996) 13 Cal. 4th 497, 504-506 [53 Cal. Rptr. 2d 789, 917 P.2d 628] (Romero).) In the present case,

>defendant has two prior felony convictions-(1) residential burglary, and (2) assault with intent to commit murder-sustained in one action and arising out of the same set of facts.

The trial court in the earlier action imposed sentence for one of those convictions, but stayed the sentence on the other under Penal Code section 654, which prohibits multiple punishment under certain circumstances. fn. 2 (See generally, People v. Latimer (1993) 5 Cal. 4th 1203 [23 Cal. Rptr. 2d 144, 858 P.2d 611].) Each conviction individually would qualify as a strike.

>The question before us is whether defendant has one strike or two.

We conclude that the plain language, legislative history, and legislative purpose of the Three Strikes law compel the conclusion that when a court has stayed sentence on an otherwise qualifying conviction under section 654, the stayed conviction may be treated as a strike.

>Accordingly, we conclude [18 Cal. 4th 27] that defendant has two strikes, not one.

We therefore affirm the judgment of the Court of Appeal, which found that defendant has two strikes.
>>
I feel sorry for his parents.
>>
>>127277005
okay, let's be honest guys. Life in prison? This is more like revenge than justice. If I were the victim, I'd want money for my medical bills and a nice life stipend so I didn't have to work again and pursue productive endeavors. This guy should be paying for a free ride for his victims. He can't do that from prison, and he will cost the taxpayers. I doubt any judge will put him away for life.
>>
>>127277875
I don't. Soft liberal pussies who indulged his Commie fantasies.
>>
File: BIKE LOCK GUY.jpg (113KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BIKE LOCK GUY.jpg
113KB, 1000x1024px
Eric has a previous criminal history....shit's about to rain on his violent ass
>>
File: tumblr_ny1cp8ZbHP1ul80vfo1_1280.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny1cp8ZbHP1ul80vfo1_1280.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
Eric Clanton, if you're reading this right now, I want you to know some things. Pay close attention buddy, because this is important.

>Don't accept any gifts from other inmates.
>Don't snitch on other inmates.
>Don't tell other inmates how wealthy your family is.
>Don't let other inmates see you fraternizing with prison guards.
>Don't drop the soap.
>>
>>127277005
Don't get my hopes up. If he gets life, I want it to feel like a surprise.
>>
Great thread leaf

>>127278076
He got convicted of two misdemeanors in 2014 for blocking highway traffic during #BLM
>>
>>127277875
I feel sorry for his asshole.

Also, they are going to cut out or burn off his antifa tattoo. His only chance of surviving prison is to fuck his way under a gangs protection.
>>
Day 1, Eric tries to befriend a group of niggers for protection.
>>
>>127277902
5 to 10 years, if we're lucky. Out in 3-6 on Good Behavior.

His Iron Front tattoo is going to earn him Surprise Shower Sex from the Skins who hate Commies more than races.
>>
File: 1493493044577.jpg (22KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
1493493044577.jpg
22KB, 480x335px
>yfw you arent going to prison for being a violent autistic fag enabling commie
>>
File: 1450925090617.jpg (116KB, 410x330px) Image search: [Google]
1450925090617.jpg
116KB, 410x330px
>>127277005
based

now he'll get to see what oppression really looks like

I hope he dies in prison
>>
File: IMG_0381.png (838KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.png
838KB, 750x1334px
>>127277410
>defendant has two prior felony convictions
>prior felony convictions
>prior convictions
>prior

I asked this in your last thread, are you actually suffering from mental retardation, or do you have to try?
>>
>>127277902
Best case scenario: Civil suit for all his belongings AND life in prison.
No Mercy for antifa.
>>
File: ponig.png (48KB, 373x402px) Image search: [Google]
ponig.png
48KB, 373x402px
>>127277005
Enjoy getting raped asshole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
>>
>>127278359
Needs a TV series pronto. It can be the sequel to Oz.
>>
File: tendies.jpg (6KB, 300x131px) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
6KB, 300x131px
>>127278400
Mmmm... MILF Spurdo. Just like that, I have a new fetish.
>>
>>127277068
>a skinny dweeb in a drug rug and a skinny dweeb in a sriracha t-shirt
these guys probably could have been bros in a normal timeline
>>
Ok, which one of you fuck is this?

https://twitter.com/EricCIanton

Really?
>>
File: 1493522095256.jpg (73KB, 974x439px) Image search: [Google]
1493522095256.jpg
73KB, 974x439px
DRUMPFY BTFO
>>
I really want this commie cuck to get raped in jail. Hopefully then he will learn that being a communist is not a good fucking idea.

Good riddance!
>>
http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

Looks like comments are disabled. Maybe my phone is geeking out. This is disappointing
>>
File: poljustice777.png (2MB, 1935x1043px) Image search: [Google]
poljustice777.png
2MB, 1935x1043px
and his bike is missing
>>
how long's he going to get?
>>
>>127278554
>confusing nuggies with tendies

REEEE
>>
>>127278138
>Don't accept any gifts from other inmates
Unless Eric is willing to return the favor with getting raped in the ass. He might want some meat from time to time.
>>
>>127278468
>all his belongings

What exactly is all of nothing? This guy doesn't strike me as the sort who has tons of assets, if any.
>>
>>127278737
He will get to experience commie style food rations in prison,no more starbucks coffee for mr.clanton
>>
MUGSHOT WHEN?
>MUGSHOT WHEN?
MUGSHOT WHEN?
>MUGSHOT WHEN?
MUGSHOT WHEN?
>MUGSHOT WHEN?
>>
A reply from one of the previous threads --

>>127268957

You mentioned him going to Solano, Folsom or Corcoran. Any of those other CDC shit holes in the valley... straight off the trial. No. Dude No.

You are aware that before you can get into one of those that you must play the waiting game in county?

I met people who sat in Rita for years either fighting the case or waiting for the bus to take them away.

For some, the day the bus takes em out of that place is the best day they've seen in a long - long fucking time.

He may actually never even make it out of county lock. There's no room in CDC mainline prisons.

There's a massive waiting game that you obviously aren't aware of. Welcome to the fold brother. The woods in Rita or North County aren't even gonna have to fuck this dude up- he'll be given just enough rope to hang himself with.

No more and no less.
>>
>>127278969
Probably never
>>
>>127278969
Berkley only releases mugs for BOLOs.
>>
>>127278840
No tendies in prison and nuggues like once a year.
>>
>>127277005
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE SYSTEM FUCKING WORKS
>>
File: canada paradise.jpg (133KB, 624x462px) Image search: [Google]
canada paradise.jpg
133KB, 624x462px
>>127278461
Alright Eric, here we go buddy

People v. Fuhrman (1997) 16 Cal.4th 930 , 67 Cal.Rptr.2d 1; 941 P.2d 1189

OPINION
GEORGE, C. J.-
We granted review in this case to address three issues involving the interpretation of Penal Code section 667, subdivisions (b) through (i), commonly known as the "Three Strikes" law. fn. 1

>The first issue is whether, when a defendant has been convicted of more than one violent or serious felony offense in a single prior proceeding, each conviction may be counted as a "strike" under the Three Strikes law, or whether, as a general matter, a prior conviction may be counted as a separate strike only if it was "brought and tried separately" from another prior conviction that is to be used as a strike. fn.

2 The second issue is whether, assuming that a prior conviction generally may be counted as a strike even if it was not "brought [16 Cal.4th 933] and tried separately" from another qualifying prior conviction, the prior conviction still may be counted as a strike if the sentence on the conviction was stayed under the compulsion of the provisions of section 654. The third issue is whether a defendant who was sentenced under the Three Strikes law prior to the filing of our decision in Romero, supra, 13 Cal.4th 497, is entitled, on appeal, to have the matter remanded to the trial court for reconsideration of the sentence in light of Romero where the record is silent as to whether the trial court understood that it retained discretion under section 1385 to dismiss a prior felony conviction allegation in furtherance of justice, or instead must seek relief through a petition for writ of habeas corpus.

>With regard to the "brought and tried separately" issue, we conclude that a prior qualifying conviction need not have been brought and tried separately from another qualifying conviction in order to be counted as a separate strike.

>K
>Y
>S
>>
>>127278820
With a phd and money for his own lawyer? He'll probably get house arrest for 18 months and 3 years probation. I'm not joking, I archive court records for a living. They only fuck you over if you have no money and a public defender. You can literally rape a child and serve no time behind bars. It's disgusting.
>>
>>127277005
I like you leaf...

I rake you last
>>
>>127279178
But you still rake, yes?
>>
File: Capture.png (164KB, 729x551px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
164KB, 729x551px
>>127278969
Actually take a look at this
>Local booking and other photos
>$3.00
Can someone visit the Berkley PD and pay them for the photos?
>>
>>127277902
Fuck no. It's justice.
The lesson is don't be a fucking commie in the number one economy in the world.
Fuck that dude.
I hope he gets raped to death in less than a year so us tax payers don't have to pay to keep that disgusting waste of flesh alive.
I hope this is the fate of all the commie faggots.
You fucking antifa are all going to die in prison being raped by some disgusting nigger.
>>
>>127279163
No phd. Masters but dot phd
>>
>>127278591
loooool
>>
>>127279163
The dupont case
>>
>>127278820
12"
>>
His pre-trial hearing is on 6/14/17. Was his bail reduced to $ 100,000? You can write to Bike Lock Professor Eric (inmate # BKJ827) at:

Santa Rita Jail
Inmate's name and PFN#
5325 Broder Blvd.
Dublin, CA 94568
>>
>>127277005
His asshole needs to be culturally enriched.
>>
>>127278138
Eric, just kill yourself.
And maybe take down Shanta Driver and Yvette Felarca before you off yourself.
I'm sure you have dirt on those commie bitches.
>>
>>127278999
Yea I hear county is boring as fuck compared to actual prison. As in no priveleges or entertainment
>>
File: prisonparadise.jpg (256KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
prisonparadise.jpg
256KB, 600x300px
>>127278941
He should be perfectly happy there.
>>
>>127279251
All leafs must rake.
>>
>>127279331
Exactly. Joe Biden's deceased son defended that ruling because it helped clear the docket.
>>
Is he in jail right now? Where is the mug shot?

Do the police have enough evidenceor is all based on what we did in April?
>>
>>127279286
Must pay in person?

Can pay international card?
>>
>>127279547
based Joe
>>
>>127277261
Goyim, I...
>>
File: HillaryKnows.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HillaryKnows.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Nice work /pol/, congratulations, another win for MAGA. Criminals will be criminals.
>>
>>127279419
We should flood him with letters that are just pictures of bike locks.
>>
>>127279419
Is pfn the same as inmate number? Don't you copy edit?
>>
>>127279547
Yeah eric will get to experience communist food rations and ethnic diversity in prison the two things he claims to like.
>>
>Mfw i read OP as Eric Clapton and was wondering why I hadn't heard about celebrity news on twitter
>>
>>127278327
Don't feel sorry for any commie.
He wanted every man, woman, and child murdered by the communists.
He'll be dead before his first year is complete.
He should just get it over with and kill himself in a very gay way.
>>
>>127279667
And Gay interracial porn to make him a hit with the Aryans and Black gangs alike.
>>
File: 61I+y-rx9VL._SX300_.jpg (34KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
61I+y-rx9VL._SX300_.jpg
34KB, 300x297px
>>127279667
Hfw
>>
>>127279667
Im sending him drawings of dicks
>>
>>127279790
Theres gotta be gay porn somewhere that involves bike locks, lets find it.
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (149KB, 726x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
149KB, 726x677px
>>127279158
4 convictions now does not equal a prior conviction you maple sucking retard. Just read the word "prior." Or do you speak French and don't understand the translation?

Unless he has a prior felony, "prior" being the key word, he will not get 25-natural life.

If he picks up another felony after these convictions we can talk. Guarantee he serves max 2 years, maybe even a suspended sentence. I wish for natural life for him but it won't happen.
>>
>>127279251
None escape day of rake.

All leafs burn.
>>
>>127277137
It would be pretty silly if it wasn't that way.

>explode bus full of children

1 strike
>>
>>127279864
Photoshop it,print it,send it
>>
>>127277005
>Tears in prison - Eric Clanton
>>
>>127279947
That's pretty rude.
>>
File: 4Eric.jpg (20KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
4Eric.jpg
20KB, 280x400px
>>127279864
>>
>>127279865
He wouldnt last two years
>>
>>127279286

Im just one of a several of us commenting here from Alameda county. I will do it. I can also get his PFN number so that mail and visits can be arranged....

bwhaha this is so fucked. He has to be booked officially before I can get his PFN. The PFN number isnt actually just open public info - much like his mug shots. However it's very fucking easy to get around. ((former relative who needs to be in touch with a guy you just locked up.)) Just as a for instance. Then you get the number and can share it with the world so he can recieve all the love letters and random visits that I see people wanting to send... Give it a bit more time.

Patience is gonna be a virtue here.
>>
>>127280033
Face it. You've earned it.
>>
I can't read. Can anyone give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>127277902

>thinking you'd get money from antifa losers

God you are pathetic as he is.
>>
>>127279970
I suck at shop. If someone wants to make it I'll start a thread with collection of pics to send our dear comrade
>>
>>127280034
Its swarthy enough for eric to jack off to
>>
>>127278559
This is the normal timeline; if Hillary was elected every city would be in flames by now.
>>
>>127280163
It's still pretty rude.
>>
>>127277902
He deserves death.
>>
File: 1476768081046.png (539KB, 588x504px) Image search: [Google]
1476768081046.png
539KB, 588x504px
>>127277005
>this is the thread that will make me stop shittalking leafs forever.

very well put-together, OP.
>>
>>127278880
That's what I meant. One of the most popular ways that prison rape happens is by gift-giving, making the target feel indebted to the gift-giver.
>>
So /pol/ is he going to try to weasel out and join neo-nazis OR is he going to try to get to be some black guy's bitch? Any bets?
>>
>>127280121
Im going to send him pics of his moms house and black dicks
>>
>>127280288
There isn't a single Canadian team still in the NHL playoffs.

>That's the rudest thing I can think of to say to a Canuck.
>>
File: ERIC__CLANTON.png (67KB, 227x253px) Image search: [Google]
ERIC__CLANTON.png
67KB, 227x253px
>>127277005
Eric Clanton dindu nuffins ! he's an innocent man ! there's just no evidence !!!
>>
>>127277068
You white pilled me pretty good, anon. Thanks.
>>
File: IMG_0842.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0842.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>127280061
And that's penitentiary time

Kek
>>
>>127279419

L
M
F
A
O.

Holy shit that was quick. That PFN # is all you needed. You are a G for boosting that. Fuck. Never change /POL/. Never ever change.

Be smart about your moves though, if they realize he's being harassed they will Adseg (PC) and change his pfn #.

Lets not have this guys process be any easier than it needs to be.
>>
>>127280377

He has an Iron Front tattoo. The White gangs will surprise shower sex him for that, the blacks will think it's a White Power symbol and give him surprise shower sex for that and the Hispanics will just shiv him because he's white.
>>
>>127280431
Yea and when he got busted, he just mysteriously decided to bail and run from justice. Because he was innocent and all.
>>
File: DAyreT7W0AMlG4M.jpg (16KB, 603x500px) Image search: [Google]
DAyreT7W0AMlG4M.jpg
16KB, 603x500px
>>127277005
He is getting a weapons charge too - he was one of the guys with a 37mm launcher, and was launching those explosives at people.
>>
>>127279419
Letter thread here
>>
>>127280639
bleh

>>127280548
>>
>>127277875
His parents should've taught him not to hit people with bike locks. If they did and were good parents then yeah, that sux.
>>
>>127279419
People should send him condoms
>>
File: Berkeley_Riots.png (915KB, 1289x847px) Image search: [Google]
Berkeley_Riots.png
915KB, 1289x847px
>>127280431
There's just nothing to tie him to this case !
>>
we conclude that a prior qualifying conviction need not have been brought and tried separately from another qualifying conviction in order to be counted as a separate strike
>>
>>127280394
Eh, I don't really care that much about teams.
>>
>>127278755
comments are gone.

>http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

> An “Iron Front” tattoo on his bicep, photographed while he was being logged into jail, “is associated with Anti-Fascists,” too, according to court papers.

Well, he is fucked when the skinheads see that.
>>
>>127280377
He'll become the hero of the prison by convincing all the prisoners that they have been convicted not because of their actions but because the fundamental lack privilege i.e. Wealth, education, the right color skin. The prison system will literally collapse if clanton is put there. The only reasonable thing to do is excuse him.
>>
>>127278796
hahahahha!
>>
>>127277068
If someone from the are code were to call county lock-up and claim to be a friend. They could say that Eric expressed a desire to hurt himself in a recent phone call.He would be stripped naked and carted to suicide watch. Watched 24/7 in a call without blanket or mat and only fed bag lunch shit. We can break the coward before he even gets to court.
>>
>>127280639
My Dearest Eric,

It is with great hopes that this letter finds you well. Don't let the skinheads know you're gay. Enclosed is the requested interracial porn you asked for and a photo of your beloved bike lock.

t. Your Fans at 4chan.
>>
>>127279786
True. Remember the crimes of the Bolsheviks.
>>
>>127277005

Moron.
3 strikes is 3 separate convictions.
Not 3 separate charges, fuckwit.
Nice try but you're retarded.
>>
>>127277005
>>127279220
how do we know this? is this fact? maybe we can get a team of /pol/ autist scuba divers to recover it?
>>
File: Nice_pen_you_got_there_eric.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Nice_pen_you_got_there_eric.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>127280572
>being this autistic
Anyway as I was saying...... there's just no evidence !!!1!
>>
Someone mentioned this in the other thread. If he didn't get rid of the bike lock, he most likely didn't wash the bike lock. Could have DNA from one of the victims on it. If so, he's done.
>>
>>127278300
the prosecuting attorney today said he was arrested but not charged for the 2014 thing
>>
>>127280927

"we conclude that a prior qualifying conviction need not have been brought and tried separately from another qualifying conviction in order to be counted as a separate strike"

Jesus, you fucking faggot niggers are incapable of understanding simple fucking precedence. I hope you all burn in hell for being this retarded.
>>
>>127279381
KeK
>>
File: 1492490154312.jpg (565KB, 1359x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492490154312.jpg
565KB, 1359x900px
>>127281026
>>
File: 1485585984806.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485585984806.gif
2MB, 444x250px
>>127277005
/pol/ in the west coast should stop by the prison regularly during visiting hours/days with a can of pepsi.

just to fuck with him.
>>
>>127280797
They will make him chew it off in the shower while they rape him. No fucking joke.
>>
Did we ever find his parents names?

Can someone link the pastebin of Antifa members, i dont have it on this computet.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170526-225519.jpg (227KB, 1012x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-225519.jpg
227KB, 1012x768px
>>127280377
>joining neo Nazis

The Aryan Brotherhood is the most violent prison gang there is, simply because they have to be due to being a prison minority. His options are as follows:

>get into Aryan Brotherhood by stabbing some nigger or gaurd
He will most likely be killed during this attempt.
OR
>suck and fuck his way under some hardened criminals protection

I honestly think he's going to die. Either at the hands of another inmate for trying to act smart, or suicide.
>>
>>127277005

lol the white nat gangs in prison are going to fuck him up and so are the others.

Anyone know what the dynamics of prison life are likely to be like for him?
>>
>>127280878
They record phone calls. They'll know if he said it or not.
>>
>>127281252
naw, they'll likely put him in the queer bin with the pedos and shit
>>
>>127281252
He has an Iron Front tat, AB will not accept him.
>>
>>127281026
Not sure if you have problems to understand sarcasm or that you referred him to be that autistic
>>
>>127277902
I wish to find his mailing address in county lock up. I have many well wishes and prayers to send his nigger-dick sucking ass.
>>
>>127277005
My sides. How many more can autism put away?
>>
>>127281441
You can write to Bike Lock Professor Eric (inmate # BKJ827) at:

Santa Rita Jail
Inmate's name and PFN#
5325 Broder Blvd.
Dublin, CA 94568
>>
>>127277005
that hat and eyebrow ring. yea this guy needs to be locked up for life
>>
>>127281441
inmate # BKJ827
Santa Rita Jail
Inmate's name and PFN#
5325 Broder Blvd.
Dublin, CA 94568
>>
Am i shadowbanned...pls reply
>>
>>127281218
top kek, i would be down to taunt him
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (39KB, 1118x448px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
39KB, 1118x448px
Friendly reminder to Berkeley Anons that Clanton has a pretrial hearing on June 14 at 9 am (Pic related).
Stay up to date on future hearings via this site:
https://publicportal.alameda.courts.ca.gov/publicportal/Home/Dashboard/26
>>
>>127281657
What?
>>
>>127279051

BOLO?

Be On The Lookout???
>>
>>127281558
>>127281592
Friendly reminder to the mods that this shouldn't count as doxxing. Legally he's state property now.
>>
>>127281027

They could have just gotten a warrant to search his email. He could have been like "WTF am I gonna do??!!" for the last month and admitted it several times.
>>
>>127281704
Joo. Sorry, I slip back into my old occupational jargon and forget others don't know it.
>>
shilling for my letter thread again

>>127280548
>>
File: 1489171803782.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1489171803782.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>127280797
i never thought of that.

he's super duper triple fried fucked.
>>
>>127277410
>leaf playing prosecutor in Cali
>thinks Alameda prosecutor will go for life in prison when people are shooting cops and importing tons of meth

KEK
>>
>>127281723
>state property
Fucking kek
>>
>>127281680
Someone needs to go, film, and upload it to youtube (if the filming is legal.)
>>
>>127281441

It was just posted. This is legit -

All you need is his PFN # which is the same as his inmate # and Santa Rita's addy. God. He's probably in the thunder dome right now.

That would be the worst pod to be placed in... indescribable shit.
>>
>>127277068
Fpbp
>>
File: 1469610826034.jpg (256KB, 648x767px) Image search: [Google]
1469610826034.jpg
256KB, 648x767px
>>127281558
can we get a thread dedicated to just taunting him like this? imagine his morale when he thinks he is getting letters of support, just to open the envelope and find pic related

i saw we start a mailbomb thread, also, it would make sure he loses track of correspondence from legit defense sources like his ANTIFA faggots who might be sending funds or whatever for his legal defense, or legal papers from his lawyers.

who is with Kek?
>>
>>127277005
Sage that text wall. Kike.
>>
>>127281955
See
>>127281817
>>127281817
>>
>>127281657

you should be. faggot
>>
I had to look up his "iron front" tattoo
>anti Nazi

He's fucking dead.
>>
>>127281910
What are state parks and nature reserves?
>>
File: snip.png (400KB, 914x1256px) Image search: [Google]
snip.png
400KB, 914x1256px
>>127279592

according to the official complaint detectives found:

>antifa flags, pathces, pamphlets, indicia and the crackhouse he was arrested at

>antifa stuff at his parents house

>phone records indicating his presence at the berkeley protest

>detectives spoke to coworkers who claim clanton disclosed the attacks to them

>detectives found the u-locks, sunglasses, a glove, jeans, and mask consistent with those worn by the attacker

>antifa 'iron front' tattoo on his left bicep

and best of all

>selfies wearing the gear he used during the assault

The evidence is now beyond /pol/s work, but this couldnt have happened without the weaponized autism of /pol/

GOOD ON YA MATES
>>
File: IMG_00241.jpg (107KB, 492x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00241.jpg
107KB, 492x640px
>>127277005
Wow. Rare I do this. I like you, and will bump your thread. I appreciate the value of information you provide.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Does anybody know if Eric is a vegetarian? I hear they serve alot of tube steak for dinner in prison.

But that's none of my business.
>>
>>127279419
All letters are opened and read. I want to make fake legal letters informing him of multiple law suits forthcoming and other depressing type stuff. He won't know which correspondence to believe.
>>
>>127282403
There's pics of him wearing a drug rug and he's a Commie, so yes, he's a vegetarian.
>>
Leave Clapton alone! Could the man who did "Layla" be capable of something like this? No way.
>>
>>127282252
I feel ao good being free. I can go anywhere and do anything. I'll write him and tell him about how great this fascist is doing.
>>
>>127277902
It's a warning to ANTIFAgs for trying anything.
>>
>>127279163
he's not rich.
having a phd doesnt automatically make you rich.
how much of a pleb are you?
>>
File: Capture4.jpg (29KB, 584x118px) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.jpg
29KB, 584x118px
>>127281915
Looks like people can go and watch, but can't record in the court room
>>
>>127278359
>Eric the Punk
>>
>>127277902
he's broke
>>
>>127282484
>Leave Clapton alone! Could the man who did "Layla" be capable of something like this? No way.

Dude tossed a toddler out of a skyscraper.
>>
>>127279843
All that stuff gets screened. He'll never even see it. It has to look legit, like formal heading and such.
>>
>>127280121
plz keep us informed.
>>
>>127279178
>Underrated Commando reference
>>
>>127282403
They will give you a vegetarian diet in the prison cafeteria if you're a vegetarian. But I'm not sure they can prevent the tube steak from being forcefully served in the prison showers.
>>
>>127282618
where does it say you cant record? just bring a non phone camera. they dont want cell phones to be beeping and buzzing and ringing while the judge is trying to read shit out loud
>>
>>127277137
>Scott is driving a stolen car
>Scott
nice try, leaf
>>
California prisons are some of the worst in the United States regarding gangs and violence
A soft fuckhead like Eric is going to get constantly harassed and more than likely beat up
He's going to leave prison as an entirely different man
I wouldn't be surprised if he gives up being a leftist after his cultural enrichment
>>
>>127282330
Beautiful. This dude is fucked.
>>
>>127282788
yeah and vegetarian in prison is just no meat special meals mean you get less not different
>>
>>127280182
Photos aren't allowed in county. He'll never even know you sent it.
>>
File: 1460501345767s.jpg (5KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1460501345767s.jpg
5KB, 125x120px
>>127277005
>based leaf does all this penal code research with the sole purpose of laughing at eric clanton getting sent to prison

BEST TIMELINE
>>
>>127277068
3 strikes is barbaric.

I'm al for putting this guy away for a while but lifetime sentenc for me he did IMO is barbaric and secondly as a taxpayer I dont want to pay for it

t. regular anon, not shill, lib or antifa
>>
>>127282330

We seriously should do this sort of thing more often. Any time there's a riot or something, we could number the pictures using some system, isolate subjects, and investigate.
>>
>>127283005
what about an ASCII letter?
>>
>>127277005
You are stretching op.

He wont do any more than 1 year. He'll plea bargain his way to a lesser offense, pay a huge fine, do extensive community service, and be out in 5 months.

Life in prison? Toppest of keks.

A fucking leaf.
The 3 strike rule. Not even enforced anymore. Believe me, this gentlemen does not have 2 strikes for violent offenses in his background.

A fucking leaf.

My uncle literally killed people druno driving, robbed a fucking liquor store with a gun, arrested for selling dope . Arrested for sexual assault, home invasion.

Every time we think hes being put away for long here in commiefornia, but guess what? He keeps getting released in a few months

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: Screenshot_20170526-231947.jpg (131KB, 383x724px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-231947.jpg
131KB, 383x724px
>tfw they see his Iron Front tattoo
>>
>>127282982
2 year sentence.

1 year served.

You heard it here first
>>
File: 1495599570561.jpg (2MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1495599570561.jpg
2MB, 4608x2592px
Here's the official court charges.

http://www.berkeleyside.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ClantonComplaint-and-PC-Dec.pdf

I'll get his mugshot on tuesday when records reopens.
>>
File: Would you look at the time...jpg (10KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
Would you look at the time...jpg
10KB, 282x179px
>>127279714
not the only fuckin one. jesus christ i almost lost it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-211928.jpg (650KB, 1125x1605px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-211928.jpg
650KB, 1125x1605px
>>127283135
Come on the autist play lawyer
>>
>>127282605
Exactly, he's only 28. So even if he does have a PhD, he still has like, 10 years to pay off a student loan debt of that size. OF THAT SIZE! Holy shit... most earners of PhDs get at least 6 figure jobs so they can pay that shit off mad quick. This fucker was too busy spending his time thinking he was being society's hero and trying to indoctrinate/brainwash students at local colleges.

Finished.
>>
If I know anything about Prison, this guy will have to cosy up with Neo nazis or else he'll get raped by blacks.

Should be a good learning opportunity for him.
>>
>>127283135
If you had any honor, you'd kill that piece of shit you call an uncle.
>>
>>127280639
Mail call in jail is usually the happiest time of a long sad day. We must change that.
>>
>>127283169
you're so important lmao
>>
>>127277068
>The guy is a psychopathic menace for fucks sake, the same as rapists and murderers. He does not belong in society.
>>
>>127282670
??? I thought he had a nice ass house and is a professor?
>>
File: 1491781259183.png (55KB, 226x206px) Image search: [Google]
1491781259183.png
55KB, 226x206px
Will Antifa still go on and on about "bashing the fash"? They were already a joke to begin with, but with actual consequences to their actions I don't think they will be talking as much shit.
>>
>>127283086
pinochet would have thrown him from a helicopter, he got off easy
>>
>>127283086
Yeah, no one should sentenced to life for any reason.
>>
>>127283097

We should arm ourselves with NICE cameras and telephoto lenses.

buy an Infrared camera to take pictures that see THROUGH the masks theyre wearing.
>>
>>127283086
>>127283086
the only thing more acceptable is a death sentence, stfu faggot he deserves to rot in prison for the rest of his life or be summarily executed by hanging in berkeleys town square
>>
>>127280377
He's going to get locked up with the rest of the faggots in special protection. He'll definitely get punked in general population.
>>
>>127281232
Wow
>>
>>127283135
this is the problem with a democrat run and controlled state
>>
>>127283147
For felony assaulting 7 FILMED people with intent, forethought and malice? Fuck no. 5 minimum, even in a sympathetic state like Commiefornia.
>>
>>127283135
>this gentlemen does not have 2 strikes for violent offenses in his background
Exactly, as I looked them up, CA state PC 372 (public nuisance) and 647c (blocking a public passageway), both are simple, faggot, misdemeanors.
>>
>>127283283
He'll turn into Donnie the Punk in five minutes in there. You fucking know it.
>>
>>127281657
No you arent.
>>
What's the point of the 3 strikes rule? If they did 3 terrible felonies shouldn't they already be spending the majority of their life in prison without the rule? Seems to me like this rule does nothing but make people feel good and increase the sentences on people that don't deserve such a harsh penalty for their crimes since the crimes aren't bad enough to normally warrant a long sentence.
>>
>>127283283
he has an iron front tattoo. they won't have him.
>>
>>127279163

His phd is in some useless humanities thing... its not a ticket to riches. His lawyer is working pro bono.
>>
Bane?
>>
File: tatted_pepe.jpg (25KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
tatted_pepe.jpg
25KB, 396x385px
The Aryan Brotherhood is going to use Eric Clanton until his ass is too lose to smuggle balloons full of drugs, then they're going to shank him in the shower

>I w..was in Antifa

Yea that will go over real well in prison
>>
>>127283275
He's no got a phd. He has a masters and nothing beyond. Don't mean to knock it but just to report
>>
File: Capture5.jpg (161KB, 1897x541px) Image search: [Google]
Capture5.jpg
161KB, 1897x541px
Here is a way to tell the location and date of next hearing:
https://www.acgov.org/sheriff_app/docket/docketSearch.do

enter case number 17-cr-016561 in "docket number" and "wiley w manual courthouse" for courtname
>>
>>127283723

are audio or video recording devices allowed at the hearings?
>>
>>127283723
if they change courts, might have to search all courts in the system one by one. Captcha is not case sensitive
>>
>>127279419
>>127282423
Write him a letter pretending you did a crime with him some time back.
>>
>>127283710
"Associate Professor" at a community college. Yeah just a masters is needed for that. He probably made $30k a year.
>>
maybe he can make friends with kushner in prison
>>
>>127283283
The Aryan Brotherhood/Aryan Nation guys are actually really sophisticated these days. They literally run background checks on people before they let them join. There is ZERO chance of them letting this cuck in their club.

He's gonna get buttfucked repeatedly kek
>>
>>127277005
Feels good knowing the many hours spent working to Id this fag are finally coming to full fruition.
How the fuck was this cunt so fucking dumb he didn't throw the lock and his antifa disguise away. Fucking selfies to boot, kek
He must be so terrified. He spent weeks in limbo hoping it would all blow over.
Lets hope his associates get sentenced to worship the BBC along with him
>>
>>127283283
Adjunct at a fucking community college. PhD level shit there. Kek!
>>
>>127283531
Sorry, you don't have a strong grasp of the legal system in Alameda.

He will plea to 2 years, 5 years probation, and a large fine. Released in 1 on good behavior.

Rmember this is the same country as East Oakland... Some white guy giving love taps to a couple of NEETS isn't exactly worth a trial.
>>
>>127283275
>Finished
Finished
>Finished
Finished
>Finished
Finished
>Finished
Finished
>Finished
Finished
>Finished
Finished
>>
>>127283723
I predict at least 6 months before preliminary hearing. Did he waive his right to a speedy trial at today's arraignment?
>>
>>127283895
Loooool
>>
>>127283854
http://www.alameda.courts.ca.gov/Pages.aspx/Criminal-Court-Appearances
yes, but looks like they have to be off in the courtroom. hallway recording is likely ok according to these rules. But the courtroom likely has a backdoor that the cops take inmates in and out of, so you probably won't see Eric in the public areas at all (this is just a guess from previous experiences in other courts)
>>
>>127283854
Send them email and ask?
>>
>>127277005
I guess It's Going Down for him.
>>
File: 1441387528405.jpg (33KB, 491x404px) Image search: [Google]
1441387528405.jpg
33KB, 491x404px
>>127283942
You're retarded if you think he's only going to get 2 years for this, he'll be lucky if he only gets 5.
>>
>>127283942

this has the ring of truth
>>
>>127284049
I guess a sneaky Anon could have their phone recording in their pocket, but security will fuck with you if they see you turning it on on the way to the courtroom
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgluy492LU

thread theme?
>>
>>127283875
Gosh Eric, sorry about that bad luck, but at least you didn't get found out for that Arson job we did against that Republican family with the Trump sign.

t. Moldylocks
>>
>>127284049

Didn't he bail out? I'd be surprised if he remained in custody. His family has assets, so his parents could post $100k in bail by putting a lien on their house
>>
>>127281097
>Precedence

Nigger, please.
The criminal laws are so fucking lax its like you never been arrested before.
If he has been arrested 1 time, that's one strike no matter the charges because half are going to get dropped and the rest will be reduced. The goons in prison are career criminals. Charged, convicted, released multiple times.
This faggot will get the lowest charge they can get and be walking in 3 months tops.
Not to mention the legal help he'll be getting will be outstanding, he'll get a misdemeanor charge and probably public service.
I would put money on him suing California for some ridiculous circumstance regarding his arrest.
>>
>>127284029
Next hearing is June 14, he plead not guilty today
>>
what's going be funny is when he goes into the ca prison system and comes out a full blown racist.
>>
>>127282330
This is probably why it took so long to get him, they needed to get EVERYTHING to make sure that their is no way he could weasel out of it.

Also it is Cali so they probably had 5 murders and 13 rapes a day to solve.
>>
>>127283942
God, I hate it but you're probably right. But the three strikes law?
>>
>>127284093
OK. I'm sure you went to law school with a DA in Alameda too.
>>
>>127284173
The obvious answer is to bring a non electronic recording device
>>
>>127284281

ARE. YOU. LITERALLY. SO. RETARDED. THAT. YOU. CANNOT. UNDERSTAND. JURISPRUDENCE?

"we conclude that a prior qualifying conviction need not have been brought and tried separately from another qualifying conviction in order to be counted as a separate strike"
>>
For the commies lurking here:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Reminder that you go into the camps first.
>>
>>127284282
Not guilty?! Is he fucking insane?

He should be begging for a plea bargain.
>>
>>127283854
Have you ever been to a courtroom? FUCK no
Been posted already >>127282618

Besides, it's not like it's very audible in courtrooms... you sit kinda far away in a big, echoey room.

If bailiff sees you with an obvious attempt, you'll prob get tossed. If the judge is pissed, could even hold YOU in contempt. I once got tossed for wearing shorts.

I'm sure a covert pen recorder in a shirt pocket would be the best bet.
>>
>>127282618

You can bring cell phones into court rooms I think, as long as they're turned off. The rules officially say no but the guy checking may actually let you depending on circumstances. IM NOT 100% SURE THOUG, also I don't live in Cali.
>>
>>127284267
Probably out on a $10,000 Bail Bond (if his parents haven't disowned him for being a retard) until his pretrial hearing on the 14th and likely until his trial or plea.
>>
California state prison? Yeah, dude's going to have to take it from an actual neo-Nazi to get protection of the Aryan Brotherhood, all because he thought civic nationalist plebs are Nazis.

Poetic justice.
>>
>>127284009
That he is.
>>
>>127284608
Nah, dude, the Aryan boys would never let a cuck in their club. They do literal background checks. They will definitely avail themselves of his asshole and mouth, though.
>>
>>127284451
CH-47s are gonna be needed for the free rides.
>>
>>127284457

If you plead to the sheet (plead guilty to everything you're charged with initially) then you don't get a plea bargain. The point of a plea bargain is you later agree to plead guilty to lesser charges.
>>
>>127284499
I never get these fucking parents who bail out their obviously guilty kids when they nearly kill people. My parents told me straight up that if i do something really bad (like murder or rape) they would do everything in their power to erase me from the family
>>
File: 1346395004384.jpg (239KB, 520x638px) Image search: [Google]
1346395004384.jpg
239KB, 520x638px
>>127284659
So he gets fucked by a Nazi and still gets shanked by Pablo trying to keep his body count up for La Raza? My fucking sides
>>
>>127284608
HE HAS AN IRON FRONT TATTOO.

They are going to rape him while they make him eat his arm skin to remove it.
>>
I don't know how it works in Commiefornia but back east the legal system moves at an excruciatingly slow pace, at least for civil cases. I bet this is going to drag on for a year.
>>
>>127280727
>Iron Front
the police already said they found incriminating shit and stuff that matches what he was wearing and his cell phone records place him near the rally at the time.. he is definitely cooked.

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/
>>
>>127284352
Yeah I hope I'm wrong.

Last I recall 3 strikes isn't really like it used to be, and remember that the DA has to charge you with any conceivable offense... they will usually drop a bunch of them depending on which sticks.
>>
>>127284659
Imagine them finding out he's a BLM supporter and has wished for the death of all white males.
>>
File: 1480168045200.png (688KB, 533x716px) Image search: [Google]
1480168045200.png
688KB, 533x716px
>>127284757
Beautiful, innit?
>>
File: 1495800937169.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1495800937169.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>127281657
>>
>>127280523
We are legion.
>>
>>127284352
Who gives a shit, imagine this faggot spending even just 1 year in prison? A prison in CA? Oakland area, even? How about him getting a schooling job after a violent felony conviction?

He had a pretty good life set up for himself, now it's probably fucking ruined. Maybe not top, but, kek
>>
>>127280548
>>127280548
>>127280548
>>127280548

SEND HIM MAIL AND LETTERS GUYS!!!!

IF HIS MIND ISNT IN THE GAME IN PRISON, HE MIGHT SNAP AND SAY THE WRONG SHIT AT SOME DUDE ON ACCIDENT THEN GET GANG RAPED WITH DIVERSITY

WE MUST CRUSH HIS MORALE
>>
>>127283922
Police probably spent a month gathering evidence on him. They may have even turned some of his anti twats against him. So much cowardice which is why I hate him so.
>>
reminder that we can't make fun of canada anymore because a syrup nigger solved the case
>>
>>127284809
He will never work again a normal job either unless he knows the owner and gets it that way. No one hires felons that are assault charges, he wasnt even protecting himself he was the attacker...the aggressor....would you want someone like that working for you?
>>
>>127284477
>Besides, it's not like it's very audible in courtrooms... you sit kinda far away in a big, echoey room
A lot of courtrooms have microphones, and everything is piped through a PA. It makes it easier for the court recorders.
>>
File: 5h3eg0redoky.jpg (914KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5h3eg0redoky.jpg
914KB, 2000x1000px
Even if Eric is sentenced to three months wouldn't that be plenty of time for the Hungary wolves to feast of fresh meat?

Good night Eric darling. Rest well sweet prince.
>>
>>127277005
I keep reading it as Eric Clapton
>>
>>127285011
I fucking love you guys.
>>
>>127284809
Civil is slower everywhere... This will probably be done relatively soon :D

California courts are a fucking zoo.
>>
He's going to admit to one of the counts and the other 3 will get dismissed with a Harvey waiver.

Source: I'm a Public Defender in California and that's literally what happens in every case unless he's an idiot that wants to take it to trial which he isn't because the only people who are dumb enough to do that are people with IQs less than 90.
>>
>>127279251
Im just here to jump in the pile of leaves before tossing gas on it.
>>
File: lum.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lum.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>>127277005

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WUdlaLWSVM
>>
>>127285117
Ah, well I've never been involved in the criminal justice system because, you know, I'm white. I've sued companies though and it takes for-fucking-ever to reach conclusion.
>>
File: 1495414489723.jpg (51KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495414489723.jpg
51KB, 500x750px
>>127277005
I hope he loves the taste of diversity when tyrone's dick is in his mouth.
>>
>>127281215
Why the fuck are none of these "right wingers" cc? How did this guy not get shot?
>>
>>127285122
What do you make of him pleading not guilty today? I'm confused by it.
>>
>>127285122
I also can't imagine they don't plea him out. What do you say, simple assault?
>>
>>127278559
This is the sad part about civil unrest, bro vs bro.
>>
>>127285122
he is a smug liberal tho
>>
>>127285227
>California
>getting a CCW
>>
File: Dont-you-be.png (240KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
Dont-you-be.png
240KB, 500x655px
>>127278138
>>
>>127277068
>they found his Ulock
Did they collect victim DNA from the murder weapon?
>>
>>127285122
Please tell me he'll get prison time.
>>
>>127281366
They'll act like they're going to protect him, then they'll trade him, they'll whore him out for booze.
>>
>>127277068
I'm so hard right now.
>>
>>127285122
>Public Defender in California

How long will he get desu?
>>
>>127285259
The judge has that discretion.
>>127285253
You can enter a guilty plea later. It's not like it's a one in done deal. You always enter a not guilty plea on your arraignment and then there will be a few readiness hearings while the people and the defense go through discovery. It's just a thing to buy time while you wait for SDT records.
>>
His only chance of survival is to cuck himself to some black, anti-trump men. This story has enough of a following where everyone inside will know what he did, so his friend/foe lines are drawn simply with trump/anti-trump minded people.

This dude's a fucking wee manlet, what, 19 starbucks cups tall? He'll be put on a spit-roast if he doesn't align with some hardcore, anti-trump people. But even they will wanna butt fuck him.
>>
>>127277005
Tbh if you expect any sort of justice from our kike run legal system, especially in fucking Cali, youre retarded
>>
File: 1494520499648.jpg (74KB, 420x408px) Image search: [Google]
1494520499648.jpg
74KB, 420x408px
>>127285487
>19 starbucks cups tall
>>
>>127284457
You never plead guilty at the initial hearing. Judges will even advise against that.
>>
>>127285402
The blacks and hispanics will do the same thing pretend to be his friend then see if he is down to shank someone if he says no its butt rape party on his anus.
>>
>>127277005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1qP5GKM8xM

Video of his faggot soros paid lawyer defending him this morning in court.

Clanton is fucked. Good work /pol/. Trolling him all afternoon
>>
>>127284388
kek. pen/pencil and paper.
>Hats must be removed upon entering and while in the courtoom.
I guess if an Anon timed it right, they could remove their MAGA hat somewhere between the door and their seat while Canton is sitting there. No idea which direction he would be facing, but, it's usually towards the judge so he wouldn't see it, maybe his attorney would though
>>
Actual attorney here (but not a California attorney).

While it's clear from the Fuhrman decision that "multiple" strikes may accumulate from a single proceeding, that decision actually dealt with a subsequent conviction, with the trial court evaluating the prior conviction as the first two strikes. The California Supreme Court held that the issue was one of fairly straightforward statutory interpretation, and that there was no language in the statute holding that one criminal proceeding, or one criminal transaction/occurrence could only result in a single strike. As a penal statutory enactment, it is construed strictly.

Cal. Penal Code § 667 provides the three-strikes rule, along with other sentence enhancements. The three-strikes rule itself distinguishes between a "prior conviction" and a "current offense". The statutory structure is such that a "prior conviction" may result in a strike, and multiple prior convictions taking place in the same proceeding may create multiple strikes (see Fuhrman). But the three-strikes rule only kicks in when assessing whether to enhance the sentence for a "current offense". Fuhrman doesn't address this, nor does any other three-strikes jurisprudence that I'm aware of. And frankly, the statutory language appears crystal clear on this point. Cf. People v. Sloan, 126 Cal. App. 4th 1148, (2005), rev'd on other grounds, 42 Cal. 4th 110 (2007). See also People v. Hazelton, 14 Cal. 4th 101, 104 (1996) ("In general, the legislation provides longer sentences for certain prior serious or violent felonies popularly denoted 'strikes.' A 'two strike' case involves one prior qualifying felony; a 'three strike' case involves two or more prior qualifying felonies.").

So, while it's pretty likely this guy will get sentencing enhancements, and it's also possible that he'll have three or more strikes stemming from his conviction here, it won't be until his next conviction for a three-strikes enhancement to be applied.
>>
File: 453.gif (88KB, 271x309px) Image search: [Google]
453.gif
88KB, 271x309px
>>127285487
>19 Starbucks cups tall

4chan's methods of doxxing is fucking great.
>>
>>127285487
The anti Trump/Trump thing falls apart in his case simply because he is a commie or at least an antifa. He might get cred with the very few anarchists, but other than that he is pretty toxic, like a child rapist/molester
>>
>>127285354
2 years jail with 3 years probation
>>
>>127285487
The only way the black gangs wont buttfuck him is if he becomes a lifer by stabbing someone with a shank
>>
>>127285664
Nope
>>
>>127285766
Jail or prison? Where I live you only go to jail for sentences under one year.
>>
>>127284757
hes pretty much fucked because prison is divided by race. AB wont protect him because hes a self hating antifa cuck (he would have to murder one of their enemies to possibly be offered membership, plus hell get additional years for murder.). spics more than likely wont take him in because he isnt a gang member. niggers might consider letting him join but he would have to put in work, which I doubt he'll do. if he joins the niggers he'll be marked by the AB and spics because theyre allies. if he runs to PC, they still have gangs in there and he'll be marked by everyone in the main yard.
>>
>>127285568
That's what I thought too, but fake news reported that: http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/
One thing is, I checked the court sites and the department number and judge for that day at that number did not match as the article says. Reporting could be flawed
>>
>>127285809
Nope? Read the statute.
>>
>>127285487
>His only chance of survival is to cuck himself to some black, anti-trump men
I don't think that is possible. From all the prison documentaries I've seen sticking to your race is mandatory,
>>
File: becoming.jpg (176KB, 791x1022px) Image search: [Google]
becoming.jpg
176KB, 791x1022px
>>127277005
bounties are green lit for this shit taster.
>>
>>127285647
>/pol/ tards trolling him starts at about 7 minutes in. praise kek
>>
File: CCW_map_large.jpg (391KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CCW_map_large.jpg
391KB, 1200x1600px
>>127285291
lots of CA is surprisingly lenient with issuance, only the counties of the big name cuck cities are zero issue zones

pic related, dark green is guaranteed issuance if you dont have a criminal record

red is controlled by libshits and will not issue unless you are a libshit politician yourself
>>
>>127285766
That's what I thought.

Gonna be fun times for powder puff.
>>
>>127285664
but as we see he has priors... a screen-grab of some background search site shows he has a criminal record..
>>
>>127285344
They found glasses and mask matching the ones from 4/15. They found selfies of him in the black bloc attire. Why didn't clanton destroy these and why photograph yourself anytime close to before/after committing a crime?
>>
>>127285487

I doubt blacks would want anything to do with him and I'm sure they wouldn't want to be seen running with a white boy. He'd then have to worry about Mexicans and Whites plus the Black gangs who don't like the Blacks protecting him,.
>>
File: 1484159420767.png (58KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484159420767.png
58KB, 1366x768px
>>127277005
Great thread, leaf.

Inb4 commiefornia outlaws bike locks
>>
>>127285830
it's usually 18-24 months.
>>
>tfw he was largely critical of the US prison system
>taught lessons on it
>now he gets to experience it first hand
>>
>>127285930
whites and spics have an alliance, so joining niggers would not be a good idea. dont know if northern mexican gangs are allied with whites like socal prison gangs.sticking with your own is pretty much mandatory so other races/gangs dont fuck with you. eric wanted diversity, he'll get in in a form of ass beating by all gangs in there.
>>
>>127284499
>Bond
According to the court site, he is still in custody
https://www.acgov.org/sheriff_app/docket/docketSearch.do
>>127283723 (pic related)
>>
>>127286114
If that's correct, and the priors qualify as strikes, then we may be in business. That said, he'll plead out to avoid an enhancement.
>>
>>127286137
So they didn't find victim DNA on the murder weapon?
>>
>>127286240
Like pottery.
>>
>>127285921
Dude he's a fucking PD in california. This guy does this all fucking week.
>>
>>127285647
>will this be the first time he moves out of his mother's house?

I'm fucking dying over here. My sides hurt.
>>
>>127286240
HE WHO FIGHTS THE MONSTERS
>>
>>127286270
unless he soaked it in bleach they should get dna but don't expect the police to lay out their entire case in the press before a trial.
>>
>>127285842
Even if he goes to solitary confinement
Single cell he will go nuts if his sentence is 5 years or longer
He will get to experience communist food rations.
>>
>>127284429

ARE YOU THAT DELUSIONAL TO BELIEVE THAT THE BOOK WILL BE THROWN AT HIM?

He's an otherwise good person that taught at some school. His history shows he will not be put in prison. It does not fit the crime. He hit some dude in the head during a protest. Emotions were high, the situation extreme, he lost his state of mind and did something far outside of his character.
It is nothing but a statement that you can be in serious trouble if you get involved with the protests in an extreme manner.
Get over with it. The wort you expect isn't going to happen.
Some misdemeanor charge, public service and he's walking. People like him do not end up in prison. His Soros funded, crowd funded attorneys are going to get him off.
Fucking deal with it.
>>
At this point a couple of things will potentially happen:

1. The case goes to trial, with the intent to make an example of Clanton for the sake of saving face after the bullshit that happened recently with the riots. Judge may or may not go along with it, but could screw it up if he gets pressured to go easy on the asshole.

2. Even with the severity of the charges, there will be a huge push by the defense to get mercy since it's his first offense/"character" being "good".

3. There will most likely be a plea bargain offer at some point, just to make the whole thing go away. Whether or not it includes hard time will depend on how much pressure the commie scum put on the DA to let him skate.

4. Given his high profile, guards will probably be given orders to keep an eye on him and put him in solitary the moment anyone tries to harm him. Would not be shocked if they intentionally house him with the token gays or non-aligned prisoners (which do exist).

5. The people this shithead assaulted will probably end up having their entire lives/online histories raked over the coals by his lawyer to try and find something ANYTHING to justify their being attacked. This is something we should expect to be at the forefront of Clanton's defense. And he'll probably have BAMN's help to do so.
>>
>>127286263
Missed that post, thanks.

Yeah, you don't get a $100,000 bail for something that's only going to get you a year in jail.
>>
>>127285451

This guy definitely knows what he is speaking about.

They are gonna play the 'lets make a deal' game. If the evidence actually does stack up - they will carry it on until right before it goes to the box (jury), and then thats when he will take the deal because his lawyer advises it.

Jury trials cost a county like Alameda a minimum of 30 grand to even get started.

Source: somebody who has been on both sides of the system. Took a case to Jury against my lawyers advice and actually won. But these are the games you must play.

Aside from having to refigure his way of thinking and life through this process, his actual biggest hurdle here is dealing with 5 year felony probation. Search clauses, curfew and restitution will have him in a very difficult spot once he's released. Thats how the revolving door starts spinning -

Source: I am the only person I have ever met that actually made it through 5 year felony probation without ever being remanded.

Even if he can pull it off its gonna be the shittiest 5 years he ever spent especially playing that game in an Alameda county court. There's a bit of reverse racism that happens in the process and they hold white rich kids like him way more accountable for their actions. Strictly because they can squeeze more money out of them - or their parents in the process.
Ive been through it. That is when he will flip his script and start thinking differently.

He deserves everything he's gonna get.

Alameda Co. anon # 20 out.
>>
>>127286375
>top kek

Around 14 minutes someone starts to school him on ACLU defending KKK and hate speech or something. The lawyer looks utterly fcking lost.
>>
WE NEED A NEW MOTHERFUCKING THREAD
>>
File: image.png (986KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
986KB, 640x960px
>>127278138
>tfw When you try to talk to a fellow inmate in the shower and an entire nigerian tribe gets rammed up your ass
>>
File: Screenshot_20170526-194400.png (254KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-194400.png
254KB, 720x1280px
>>127286490
His lawyer is a insane jew
His lawyer will talk him out of a deal.
>>
>>127285647

If I was eric clanton I'd hire a real criminal defense attorney. A virtue signaling, wannabe political hack, part-time sexual harassment ambulance chaser is not his best option here.
>>
>>127286577
>based neckbeard lawyer destroying bald soros shill lawyer still past 17 minutes
>>
>>127286405
hell yeah, I heard people go crazy being in SC for just a few months, cant imagine what 5 years will do to you. he wanted to play revolutionary and got a prison sentence, hope it was worth it.
>>
>>127283086
There are some people in this world that deserve to suffer. I'm willing to throw a few bucks here and there just to keep him locked up for decades if need be.
>>
>>127285664
He went and bashed 7+ people in the head with a deadly weapon over the course of a day. There is ample time between attacks. These are at least 4 separate offenses, not stemming from one.

If he were convicted of them in one trial, if what you're saying is accurate, he'd get the strikes, but no sentence enhancements under 3 strikes.

But if the DA split the trial up into 2, 3 the first, and 1 ADW the 2nd, and if the DA won 3 convictions in Trial 1, giving him 3 strikes, then the next trial convicted him as well, he'd get the sentence enhancement because it's a separate trial?

In both scenarios it would be multiple, separate crimes, the only difference being separate trials, which would render the 3 strikes as a "prior conviction", and the new trial a "current offense".
>>
File: polisalwaysright.png (390KB, 514x557px) Image search: [Google]
polisalwaysright.png
390KB, 514x557px
>>127286762
Autismo /pol/lock outjewed the jew layer in 5 minutes. Clanton is fucking toast.
>>
>>127286991
>He went and bashed 7+ people in the head with a deadly weapon

Wow, 7 separate charges of assault with a deadly weapon?
That I did not know.
>>
>>127286417
Update, May 25, 4:04 p.m. BPD released a prepared statement Thursday about the Clanton arrest noting that the homicide team handled the case “Due to the severity of these felonious assaults.” BPD described the assaults as “violent”: “Some of these assaults were captured on video and viewed heavily on social media. In the assaults, Clanton was seen striking people in the head with a U shaped bicycle lock causing significant injuries to the victims.”

https://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-police-arrest-eric-clanton-bike-lock-assaults/

one of these threads had a screncap of a background check site showing he has priors... are arrests without convictions ever listed on these sites?

I can't get him to come up on any of those all the results as far as I am willing to look are about this story...
>>
>>127286490
can you say more about the difficulty of complying with your probation?
>>
>>127286270
I don't know. I hope they did. What leaves me in a quandary is why they found physical evidence. If I still lived in Berkeley I would have been there today. I hope some anons will keep good reporting on this.
>>
>>127287136

Having priors and multiple assaults definitely changes my understanding of the situation.
Fingers crossed he does get the worst of it.

An example needs to be made of one of these fucks and judging by the reaction to Based Stickman and his charges, it didn't look like much more than nothing would happen to Bike Lock.
>>
>/pol/ where internet Nazis send white men to jail and celebrate it
>>
>>127287551
posts>>127278076
>No.127278076
above ITT reveal the charges were never convictions so those may not serve as strikes.
>>
>>127285714
Says a guy who thinks "foot" and "yard" are legit measurements.
>>
>>127287131
Officially only 4 felony charges (Two are John Doe), but 7 recorded attacks.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.