[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

day of the rope kicked off in Portland Oregon of all places

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: tmp_12874-images-559872437.jpg (10KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12874-images-559872437.jpg
10KB, 302x167px
2 killed in stabbing on MAX train as man directs slurs at women in head scarves, witness says.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/police_responding_to_ne_portla.html
>>
>>127275314
It's a trap. They're are no racist whites in Portland; it's an all inclusive city.
>>
>portland
>not being cucked out beyond belief

i dont buy it shill
>>
Yeah no.... I live in Portland and I can promise you that It was just one of our thousands of tweaked out tent dwellers who lost his shit on the MAX. Why did I ever come here?
>>
>>127275972
Liberal utopia my friend.

Brought to you by (((holywood)))
>>
>>127275972
having a job is the only reason to this god forsaken state. if you can stand driving at a snail's pace, you should at least commute.
>>
>>127275972
>Why did I ever come here?

It's Dixie cockroaches like you swarming the beautiful state that is ruining it, every year more and more of you fucking inbreds show up from fuck town no where alabama thinking you'll strike gold or some shit just to realized it's exactly what you thought it was when you left the sticks.

Seriously save yourselves liver problems or heroin over doce and stay poor on your conservative shit hole, it rains to much here you'll get depre I warming you
>>
File: helpfulaustralian.jpg (59KB, 574x863px) Image search: [Google]
helpfulaustralian.jpg
59KB, 574x863px
>>127279069
>Dixie cockroaches

Right. If you weren't a fucking idiot, you would see where the problem comes from, and that is California. They are a plague on every decent place to live in America. Colorado, Texas, the better parts of Montana, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, Washington, and Oregon. I had very good reasons to come here and it was before things went off the fucking deep end. This city is on the brink of becoming a civil failure and I can't wait to get the fuck out of here and back to a smaller town where less than 50% of the population is mentally ill or has some "disorder".

All I want is some god damned order.
>>
>>127279069
Yeah, rent is too much in California and it's too dry so everybody is moving up north. Sorry but you get to be the second coming of San Francisco and Silicon Valley together. Expect hordes of literal faggots opening gay bars everywhere and planting rainbow flags and Tech giants moving in to rape your land and make rent prices explode.

At least you can invest in houses and make a lot of money if you want.
>>
>>127275314
>no name mentioned
>no picture of suspect

Guarantee it was one of our homeless niggers. There are seriously like two dozen niggers in this whole city.
>>
>>127281845
There's a few more than that, driving between Powell and division on 92nd ill take you by a couple rapefugee apartment complexes.

But I agree, suspect not named yet so it's got to be a minority of some sort. Just let it play out so everyone can get the idea that it was a white supremacist. Best guess is that it is an African Christian whose family escaped muslim terror back in Africa. Anyone taking bets?
>>
>>127275314

this is the crisis liberals have been frothing at the mouth for...when they weren't faking them at least. Odds of a false flag?
>>
>>127282315
Doubtful, I'm calling junkie or chimp on chimp violence.
>>
>>127279069
Go wank in a pedo strip-club you worthless Cali faggot.
Us conservatives have been in Oregon long before you filthy cock sucking tyranny. Everywhere outside of Eugene and Portland is deep red country. Faggots get fed to the pigs.
>>
File: nigger_thinking_About_math.gif (2MB, 516x388px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_thinking_About_math.gif
2MB, 516x388px
>>127275314
niggers need to be dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
>>
File: image.png (242KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242KB, 640x360px
>>127275314
>>
>>127283324
>>127279069

take a 60 minute drive. you'll go from a coffee shop that caters to non-binary queerkin to confederate flags hanging in garages
>>
>>127275314
isnt it WEIRD that the RACIST events SEEM to HAPPEN in distinctly LIBERAL areas? hhMMMMMMmmmmMMMmmmm?
>>
>>127283750
Duh, that's where the targets are.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.