[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was 17, he didn't know killing people was wrong!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: dindu.jpg (54KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
54KB, 876x493px
He was 17, he didn't know killing people was wrong!
>>
How could a poor middle schooler know the repercussions of homicide?
>>
>>127272062
he waz a child
>>
>>127272062
HE DINDU NUFFIN! HE WAZ A GENTLE GIANT!
>>
>>127272062

It*

Don't personify animals and farm equipment.
>>
File: Arm_Workout.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Arm_Workout.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>
>>127272474
honestly, why would a 2nd grader kill people without being intimidated into it?
>>
I still don't understand how you kill 12 people and get out of prison without being a corpse.
>>
>>127272062
They better send his ass back to Jamaica when he gets out.

I lived through the sniper attacks, it was terrifying. He should've been executed a long time ago.
>>
>>127273198
Same here anon. That's why I'm mad this monkey gets to be a free man
>>
>>127273188
1. be a nigger
2. kill whitey
3. say u was a good boy and theyz wuz raciss
4. https://youtu.be/uyFpPSzjfUI?t=2m14s
>>
File: 18687687687.jpg (26KB, 519x480px) Image search: [Google]
18687687687.jpg
26KB, 519x480px
>>127272062
HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG HE WUZ A GOO BOY
>>
FUCKING GAS HIM
>>
What is wrong with his ear?
>>
>>127275622
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauliflower_ear
>>
>>127275622
Better question: What's wrong with the shape of his goddamn head?
>>
File: based black man.jpg (381KB, 961x1213px) Image search: [Google]
based black man.jpg
381KB, 961x1213px
>>127272062
I know it's fucked up by I kind of cherish the times when the sniper was running around the DC area. I was a young teen at the time, in love for the first time in my life . Me and my girlfriend would go for walks until the sun set and our parents would tell us to watch out for the sniper. Everyone was scared as shit, paranoid of white vans, but to be honest it added an element of excitement to life. Every day life today seems worse than it did back then. I miss those days.
>>
>>127272062
>/pol/tards believe blacks have lower IQs
>it's a fact that 17 year old kids are largely unable to think about long & short term ideas due to their brains not being developed completely
>somehow this guy was supposed to know better

Why is /pol/ so full of doublethink when it comes to non whites? It's almost as if your entire worldview was based on hate instead of logical principles
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.