[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blacks have larger brains.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Ben_Carson_MD.jpg (1MB, 1418x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Ben_Carson_MD.jpg
1MB, 1418x2100px
Black pede here. I heard about pol on the Donald and I figured I would see what all the fuss was about. So far I like it. Pol offers a different perspective than the donald, but we all want the same thing, a strong United States. I see a lot of racism that's based on junk science. One of the things that I've seen tossed around quite a bit is that blacks have smaller brains than whites. This is simply not true and it's actually the other way around. Blacks actually have larger brains than whites. I'm not saying that brain size correlates with intelligence. All I'm saying is that it isn't true that we have small brains.

https://www.africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/554-race-and-brain-size-blacks-have-bigger-brains

I know most of you will say that based on the name of the site that this isn't a reliable source, but if you read it you'll see everything is sourced.
>>
and? Hippos have larger brains than whites
>>
>>127271279
Weak bait.
>>
>>127271338
I'm not saying blacks are superior. I'm just saying that we have larger brains and I've seen a lot of people promoting junk science and saying it's vice versa.
>>
>>127271279

Whites have larger credit scores
>>
>>127271585
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's bait.
>>
>>127271737
That's irrelevant.
>>
>>127271279
>Black pede

Welcome, fellow pede.
>>
>>127271777
Nice digits, but yeah this is bait.
>Blacks have larger brains
Literal bait thread. Full of implications. No relevance to politics.

Remember folks; sage goes in the options field.
>>
>>127271929

You keep saying that brain size is not an indicator of intelligence or success.

Credit score is, however.
>>
>>127271279
Obvious Bait is obvious.

Try harder next-time faggot. Or better yet. Don't try at all
>>
>>127273093
None of you can refute what OI'm saying. You all just say I'm trolling. You're pathetic.
>>
>>127271279
Just because it's bigger doesn't mean it works better. Blacks can have a larger brain size and still have below average intelligence.
>>
>>127271338
>>127271607
Blacks aren't people
/thread
>>
File: wikibrainsize.png (44KB, 1160x338px) Image search: [Google]
wikibrainsize.png
44KB, 1160x338px
>>127273525
boring subject, op.
>>
File: 1492441371009.jpg (202KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1492441371009.jpg
202KB, 717x880px
>>127271279
>black pede here
>>
>>127274702
Well, the point I'm really trying to make is sometimes science has an agenda. You can show me studies that prove that whites have larger brains and I can show you studies that show blacks have larger brains.
>>
>>127275293
>science has an agenda
you don't say?!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.