[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizzagate: The Musical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 12

File: pizza_gate_album.png (48KB, 639x460px) Image search: [Google]
pizza_gate_album.png
48KB, 639x460px
Last thread:
>>126492252
Second thread:
>>126456824
First thread:
>>126430131
Discord:
discord dot gg slash 77myMJy

It's going to be an album and then a stage musical. We are going to get William Shatner.

The more the merrier. Make something-- music, lyrics, art, animation, and we will integrate it into the project.

If you want to be the director and bring this to the stage, we need you. If you know anywhere else this could be posted besides /pol/, feel free to post it there; we want your help rousting the talent.

We already have people composing music and making visual art.

Anything helps. We're making a musical about pedophiles.
>>
File: pol_pizza_gate.png (42KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
pol_pizza_gate.png
42KB, 600x465px
here is some nice pizzagate art from our in house art man, we feed him banana peels and beat him with a sock full of pennies
>>
File: pepe.jpg (3KB, 93x93px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
3KB, 93x93px
the art looks good man
>>
File: rape weasel.png (12KB, 582x485px) Image search: [Google]
rape weasel.png
12KB, 582x485px
>>127270311
c h e c k e d

yeah he's pretty good here's a mouse he did

he has a good grasp on the creepy and childlike aesthetic
>>
File: you cannot deny.png (18KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
you cannot deny.png
18KB, 387x429px
here's cartoon podesta
>>
File: store.png (31KB, 635x462px) Image search: [Google]
store.png
31KB, 635x462px
if you're willing to help, it's possible you could make money off of this

here's some concept art for a future merchandise store

that's right folks
>>
File: happy pepe.png (13KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.png
13KB, 120x120px
i know hes good cause its me!!!!
>>
File: 2031286.jpg (58KB, 710x533px) Image search: [Google]
2031286.jpg
58KB, 710x533px
Dumping some notes from brainstorming.

Tentative outline:

1. Pizza Gate-- scene, she exits the vast hellish front gates of comet pizza, singing a summary/theme of Pizzagate. The entire subsequent musical is a flashback of her journey of discovery.

2. First Day On The Job-- musical summary of how the entire democrat party, united nations and global elite look on the surface, and how inspiring their positive goals for humanity are. sung by naive young liberal woman as she goes to work for her first day at Comet Pizza.

3. Suspicion-- the girl notices that the chicken wings/sauces are unusual and funny tasting. We make some humorous dichotomies between children going missing in the restaurant and customer complaints about the food.

4. Shatner appears, playing the spirit of a dead child which sings her the tragedy of its life, and offers to show her the real truth in the basement below Comet Pizza

5. The Basement
this is the real doorbuster song

6. choosing the kids and abductions

7. abuse

8. rape

9. torture

10. murder

11. cannibalism

12. satanic fantasy-- this gives exposition on the satanic fantasy of spiritual power and longevity that these people get from these practices

13. Denouement, the young woman rejects their offer of eternal life by joining their global cabal and escapes. Returns back to Pizzagate Theme Song.
>>
File: poge.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
poge.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
copy/pasting additional notes from a prior thread:

alright, let me think. the skippy, I'm your daddy now song is definitely great. we can make that number 7, the abuse song.

the full on torture like dismemberment, electric shocks, MKULTRA shit, will be reserved for number 9, the torture song. probably could call that number "it's a hard knock life".

then of course there's number 8, the rape song. simply entitled, "The Rape Song".

I'm thinking number 5 is like a real Rocky Horror type thing where they sing the praises of the basement, the place where dreams come true.

4 is Shatner's melancholy and soulful bit about having been a child who was tortured to death, and now guides the souls of the thousands of similar children to the afterlife.

number 10, the murder song, is modeled on the "clean up song" from Kindergarten.

number 11 is entitled "chicken wings".

number 12 is like the breakaway single of this musical

and number 13 is just sort of an ending thing that weaves back into the opening theme, our signature tune "Pizza Gate"
>>
File: z3om862yi64y.png (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
z3om862yi64y.png
35KB, 200x200px
We are going to commence crowdfunding when we have more to show.

I think we have somebody on the Discord who is willing to fully helm this project. What we are looking for right now are creatives. However, if you wish to become the leader, come on in. You might become leader if the last guy falls through.
>>
File: merch.png (34KB, 633x438px) Image search: [Google]
merch.png
34KB, 633x438px
look at these fire merchandise concepts
>>
File: 1495484981412.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495484981412.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
Also if any of you know how to get in touch with William Shatner

or if any of you are more seasoned posters of /tv/ and think you could help us by making a post there

because apparently Shatner browses there

we intend to get William Shatner
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.