[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMOKE WEED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0796.jpg (135KB, 631x841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0796.jpg
135KB, 631x841px
What are the politics of smoking pot?

Is marijuana red pilled?
>>
>>127268704
Its retarded to smoke pot
Its also retarded to forbid people to smoke pot
>>
smoke weed all you want. just dont be a dread locked hippie with bob marley posters in your room about it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
>>
>>127268704

ALl things in moderation.

If you smoke it all the time you're a degenerate.
Just like if you're an alcoholic that drinks non stop you;re a degenerate.

If you limit it to a Saturday night with some friends and hang out it's fine, just like alcohol. It's all about self respect in the end.
>>
>>127268704
>Is marijuana red pilled?
smoking marijuana wont make you redpilled, but it can be used to reverse the effects of bluepill
>>
>>127268704
The fact that nigger culture idolizes marijuana should be a sign that it is not a good thing.
>>
>>127269274
This
>>
>>127268704
dude weeds ruined weed

would smoke occasionally if legal though
>>
All pot smokers go into the pot of zyklon b.
>>
The final redpill is that weed must be abolized
>>
Should it be illegal? No
Should you smoke it? No
>>
>>127268704

there is no advantages to weed. it just make you passive and slow. now is not the time to be weak minded. you need vitality, go to the gym or something. spend your money in better places..
>>
>>127269274
I love to smoke weed and this shit bothers me so much, I fucking hate stoner culture.

I wear dress clothes and drive a Buick. And shower regularly.
>>
>>127268704
I'm smoking a bowl right now. Watching 30 Rock on Netflix. I'm probably going to smoke a bowl later before I go to bed.

I've been smoking every day since I was 20. I'm fine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.