[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religion of Peace strikes again in Egypt: 27 Coptic Christians dead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: current yea.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
current yea.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-egypt-christians-20170526-story.html

>Armed men emerged, faces covered, and asked the passengers, “Are you Christian?”
>The passengers said yes.
>The armed men then distributed a 10- to 15-page pamphlet of Koranic verses that explained fasting during Ramadan, the Muslim holiday that started Friday. Then the armed men told the group to recite the Shahada, the Muslim profession of faith.
>“They refused, and said, ‘No, we were born Christian and will die Christian,’ ” the bishop said. “So they killed all the men. They killed some of the women, injured others and stole what they had.”

B-b-but Muslims die in terror attacks too
>>
Meanwhile in Europe: unused churches are given to muslems, just like that.
>>
>Be an atheist for most of my life
>Recognize importance of Christendom for Western civilization
>Want to get involved in a church
>They're all full of LGBTQBBQ+ and "REFUGESS WELCOME!!!!"
We're fucked, aren't we?
>>
>>127267661
there is no "one church", just believe what you wish and you can fiddle around with denominations later
>>
>>127267661
Catholicism was our last hope. kike pope killed us
>>
>>127267767
orthodoxy famalamalam
>>
>>127267767

>what is the eastern orthodox church
>>
>>127267661 yes we are
>>
>>127267744
The point is to be involved in a strong community.
>>
Christian sand niggers are still sand niggers. Why am I supposed to give a shit if a bunch of subhumans kill each other in another country? They can blow each other up for all I care. I only care about keeping them out of the West.
>>
File: 1453860813065.png (60KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
1453860813065.png
60KB, 904x692px
>>127267661
>>Recognize importance of Christendom for Western civilization
Well, you're an idiet. Western/European churches aren't going empty for no reason. Sure, there is Polan, but eh... their time will come too. And the answer is not back to the roots, or some other fancy religion...
>>
>>127267661
It would be the culture the churches once upheld, not the crazy stuff they believe
>>
>>127267661
Are there any Society of Saint Pius X catholics in your area? I've heard they're pretty redpilled.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.