[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we let them exist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: saudi.png (90KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
saudi.png
90KB, 1600x1067px
Why do we let them exist?
>>
>>127265774
Oil
>>
The Saudi Royals are Jews LARPing as Muslims.

They're in cahoots with Israel and the rest of the globalist kikes. These are the men operating behind the curtain.
>>
>>127265774
Because they are a key ally in mantaining stability in the Middle East.

>>127266030
shill
>>
>>127266030
>saudis are jews
>bans anyone who has ever been to israel to enter the country
>when king faisal stopped selling oil to the US he was "killed" by his cousin (brainwashed by the US)
>lives in the country that is controlled by 100% jewish regime

i mean i'd take from any other country, even auschwitz(israel) but you dear redneck you could just go back to smashing your burger,
>>
>>127265877
A simplification, but this
>>
File: s4.reutersmedia.net.jpg (24KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
s4.reutersmedia.net.jpg
24KB, 450x300px
>>127265774
Because they love animals
>>
File: consanguinity in the ME.jpg (84KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
consanguinity in the ME.jpg
84KB, 640x452px
>>127267570
Shut up, inbred lmao.
>>
File: 1495513974754.jpg (50KB, 545x588px) Image search: [Google]
1495513974754.jpg
50KB, 545x588px
>>127266177
>>127267570
You are the primary demons leading the destruction of the West. You are the ones paying off the corrupt politicians and media to flood Europe in hopes of forming your pig shit caliphate. You're entire religion will be wiped off the face of the earth in the Final Crusade.
>>
>>127268357
well, i hesitated mentioning your marriage to your sister. but you seem like a clever qty
>>
>>127266177
>>127267570

Retards.

Saudi is definitely in the Israeli money pot. They are definitely in cahoots. Saudis are basically helping the Jews eliminate all the muslim nations, while pretending to be a muslim nation themselves.
>>
>>127268598
well, we started with swedenstan and hopefully we will reach al andalus again.
>>
File: IMG_0320.jpg (103KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
103KB, 750x734px
>>127268357
>tfw Canada and Western Europe have higher consanguineous marriage rates than your country
Oh lord the irony
>>
File: camel_lover_YAAvyYg.jpg (99KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
camel_lover_YAAvyYg.jpg
99KB, 640x475px
>>127268640
Leave that camel alone
>>
File: 334848.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
334848.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>127268886
It was not Saudis,
in fact with was Berbers and then Syrians
" In 711 Tariq ibn Ziyad, a Berber governor of Tangier, crossed into Spain with an army of 12,000 (landing at a promontory that was later named, in his honor, Jabal Tariq, or Mount Tariq, from which the name, Gibraltar, is derived)."
" Al Andalus, as Islamic Spain was called, was organized under the civil and religious leadership of the caliph of Damascus. Governors in Spain were generally Syrians"
" Nevertheless, the largest contingent of Moors in Spain consisted of the North African Berbers, recent converts to Islam, who were hostile to the sophisticated Arab governors and bureaucrats"
" Peaceful relations among Arabs, Berbers, and Spanish converts to Islam were not easily maintained."
http://countrystudies.us/spain/5.htm
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
Look what the old testament says.
Good that mohammed was a pedo eh????
Rava said that this is what the mishna is saying: An adult man who engaged in intercourse with a minor girl less than three years old has done nothing, as intercourse with a girl less than three years old is tantamount to poking a finger into the eye. In the case of an eye, after a tear falls from it another tear forms to replace it. Similarly, the ruptured hymen of the girl younger than three is restored. And a young boy who engaged in intercourse with an adult woman renders her as one whose hymen was ruptured by wood. And with regard to the case of a woman whose hymen was ruptured by wood itself, there is a dispute between Rabbi Meir and the Rabbis. Rabbi Meir maintains that her marriage contract is two hundred dinars, and the Rabbis maintain that it is one hundred dinars.
Educate yourselfs about religions
>>
>>127269025
nigga gotta do what a nigga gotta do, like when hitler visited paris and you greet it him with white napkins on a stick
>>127270281
i don't really believe saudi arabia neither syria did exist back in 711, work it "Je me rends" boi
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.