[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time for some redpills The world needs oil. All your consumer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1493188627339.png (65KB, 420x367px) Image search: [Google]
1493188627339.png
65KB, 420x367px
Time for some redpills

The world needs oil. All your consumer goods require oil in some stage of manufacturing. America needs oil. Russia needs oil. Russia has oil. America does not have oil. Saudi Arabia has oil. Saudi Arabia are willing to sell oil.

If America wants Saudi Arabias oil they must help them in the middle east. Help them other throw governments and install their own. Help them over throw Syria. If It works, they get their oil. America becomes stronk. Russia becomes scared. Russia helps Syria, to stop America becoming strong.

Wages are too high. We are moving towards a world with too many people. A surplus of labour. But these people are in the wrong countries. Countries with no labour. Companies cant move to these countries. They must bring these people here. A surplus of labour to drive wages down. Profits increase.

European birth rates are too low. Without more babies, there will not be enough people to work. There will be a labour shortage. This would cripple economies. They need more workers. Cheaper workers.

Face it. There are problems beyond our comprehension that force the US president to do what he does. Dont for a second believe he wanted it to be this way. But there are things the world cannot know. And its not about aliens but about the real crises we face. The west would burst without workers. It would become weak. Russia, China, India would become superpowers (no memes please). Then the west would live as russia and china do now. They would have our luxuries and we would have their squalor. We cannot run out of workers and have that happen. You people dont want to have sex with each other by your own fault. The television and media is no excuse, people have gotten comfortable in peace and in peace become weak.

We will live in the first world as a mixed race of people or we will not live in the first world at all. It is too late to repair birthrates. Far too late.
>>
>US doesn't have oil
Wut
>>
Global warming is fucking real you retards.
>>
>>127264405
>America does not have oil
I watched Dallis growing up, was that all over nothing then?

Fuck JR Ewing.
>>
>>127264405
> America does not have oil
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
You do know coal can be turned into oil? Sure it's more expensive, but still manageable. The us could be completely autarchic if the leadership allowed it.
>>
Also are you comparing China to Russia?

China with an economy the size of USA and Russia's economy the size of Portugal's?
>>
>we will live in the first world as a mixed race of people

I'm not against this in principle, but it's the fact that it'll happen as a result of white women fucking black men that ticks me off

white women aren't going to go for white men because they've got genetically superior, 10x more masculine black men cavorting around

and being a white man myself, I can't possibly bring myself to find a black woman attractive. I've heard that this is a general trend

future populations will be born from white women fucking black men. Not the other way around.
>>
>>127264801
>>127264553
>brainwashed americans

Sorry fats, but its one of the great american lies. You wouldnt be letting saudi arabia pay terrorists to fly planes into two of your buildings if you didnt need their oil.
>>
>They need more workers. Cheaper workers.
Well, let's see
>bring Pajeet on temporary work visa
>pay Pajeet to do work
>Pajeet leaves when work is over, deported if needed
Why do you cucks feel the need to give everybody a passport?
>>
>America does not have oil

Even if the day comes where the US can't take all the oil they need from third world shitholes, fracking is a thing.
>>
File: AJy.jpg (664KB, 924x652px) Image search: [Google]
AJy.jpg
664KB, 924x652px
>>127264405
Most of these facts are accurate but the conclusion is wrong. If international lizardry feel they need to create a controllable deracinated labor force then they'll try to do it I guess. I expect there will be resistance and there should be.
>>
Also the reason birth rates are falling is because young people simply cannot afford to have children, job security is non existent because there is very little full time work anymore, housing is too expensive and society pressures people into having to own expensive smartphones in order to have instant access to social media. I wonder how many people under the age of 30 have a savings account with more than 4 figures, not many I'm willing to wager.

The Jews have won, the white race will be no more in 50 years.
>>
>>127264405
TL;DR ? Not even green text. Put the red pill up your butt. I'm here for entertainment. If I want to die because of boredom I read the news.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>127264405
America has plenty of oil you stupid cunt.
>>
>>127264405
>going this hard to rationalize the president joining the establishment
>>
File: marijuana.jpg (99KB, 720x852px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana.jpg
99KB, 720x852px
OPEC has outright asked the US to stop producing oil. With its shale fields and current maturation of fracking tech, the US is capable of profiting off oil when it's as low as 40$, maybe even $30 a barrel. A majority of OPEC countries with their traditional methods can't turn a profit at $50 a barrel; only Saudi Arabia can compete.

What is much more likely than your fantasy scenario is a dissolution of the OPEC nations in the coming decades as their only source of income rapidly becomes untenable. They have failed to diversify any of their income, and have not invested in educating the populace to compete on the global stage. Resource curse is an absolute bitch. We're going to have a bunch of other Syrias with their own ISIS' running about as those countries implode.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/11/investing/opec-oil-u-s-supply/

>inb4 m-muh shill source

America has OPEC by the balls. Shale fields aren't going to run out for quite a long time, and they can turn a profit at a cheaper price than anyone else. It's hilarious.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2016/02/29/the-break-even-cost-for-shale-oil/#7f1d923a40d4

Please, shut the fuck up and stop spreading false info.
>>
Knowing that we need oil not just now but for other things in the future still is more reason to get off of it where we can. Nuclear is the future.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.