[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race Rank

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Racial-Hierarchy-Pyramid.jpg (74KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Racial-Hierarchy-Pyramid.jpg
74KB, 500x400px
Rank the races from best to worst

My list-
>Western European
>Eastern European
>East Asian
>Latino
>Indian
>Southeast Asian
>Mongol
>Polynesian
>Jew
>Native American
>Arab
>Black
>Australian Aboriginal

Best Country: Iceland
Worst Country: Afghanistan
>>
>>127263432
>Not putting Jews equal to Niggers
>>
>>127263432
>Top Tier
Whites
>Shit Tier
Non-Whites
>>
>>127264235
If you had to choose between becoming a jew or a nig, would you seriously be indifferent? Id pick jew any day. Least they get rich and dont smell like unrinal cakes
>>
>>127264441
Fair enough.
>>
>>127264441
Depends on whether or not you're worried about which one you're becoming or which one you're getting stuck with.
>>
Jew should be at the top.
You know we rule over you, goy.
>>
>>127264441
>>127264807
Which also reminds me. OP needs to be more specific.
>>
>>127263432
>Swedes
>Rest of the world
>Aboriginials
>Danes
>>
>>127264861
Its everything combined together, who you'd rather be, who you'd rather be around, who's fucking up the world the hardest, who personally annoys you the most, etc.
>>
Historically Western European was tops, but I think the tables have turned and the Easterners are overall the best, Westerners right now are just coasting on previously glory. Our great grandfathers created a dysgenic society at home and we have fallen.

Westerners are comparatively fat, impractical, soft, and gullible. The future of Europe is Orthodox. There will be a tiny minority of transhumans which will be lead by a speartip of mostly Western Europeans, but that's about it.

I'm 95% NW Euro, btw, with the rest being small bits of other euros

>Korean, Japanese, North Chinese
>East Euro
>NW Euro
>SW Euro
>Latino
>Jew
>SE Asian
>Persian
>Turk, Balkan
>Indian
>Arab
>Native American
>Black
>Australian Aboriginal (good with boomerangs tho)
>>
>Persians
>Semites/Mediterraneans
>West Europeans
>East asians
>East Europeans
>North Europeans
>Indians
>horn africans
>Indigenous americunts
>Everyone else
>>
>>127265497
My bad, left out South Chinese, they go between SW Euro and Latino
>>
>>127265543
Cool to see some respect for Persians. Why all the way at the top, though?
>>
>Ashkenazi jew
>East-Asians
>NW Europeans
>South and Eastern Europeans
>South/Southeast Asians
>Arctic people
>Other jews / persians
>Central Asians/Turkic peoples
>Arabs
>Native americans
>Africans
>Abbo
>>
File: 1190.gif (20KB, 861x671px) Image search: [Google]
1190.gif
20KB, 861x671px
>>127265937
Cause if you read history you cannot not put them all the way at the top.

They have contributed the most out of all ethnicities out there and have laid the foundations of the west and east.
>>
>>127265937
Because he is one obviously.
>>
>>127266220
Best list yet.
>>
>>127266679
I'm of Irish and Portuguese descent actually.
>>
-my fellow redditors
-bogdanoffs
-Hitler
-Native Americans
-Asians
-Polish people specifically from north Poland
-Texas
-aliens
-everyone else
-bad aliens
-alien Jews
-fidget spinners
-Jewish alien fidget spinners
Also everyone else has a complex hierarchy within itself but I am too tired to explain it.
>>
>>127266478
Nice try, but wrong. Though I would welcome them into the white race if they recover from that ass kicking they got 1400 years ago. Until then they go with the rest of the shitskins.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.