[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eric Clanton FUKT ANTIFA eternally BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: PINOBAE.jpg (28KB, 482x317px) Image search: [Google]
PINOBAE.jpg
28KB, 482x317px
Augusto Pinochet would be so fucking proud of us! We destroyed the career and life of some random ANTIFAggot loser. Let's see ANTIFA step out of line again...
>>
File: fag31.jpg (109KB, 1407x863px) Image search: [Google]
fag31.jpg
109KB, 1407x863px
>>127262168
SHADILAY!! WE DID IT KEKISTAN XD!!! PINOCHET WOULD BE SO PROUD PRAISE KEK!!

HELICOPTER RIDES FOR GOMMIES xD
>>
File: protein world.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
protein world.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>127262168
JUST a friendly reminder that he's going to be sentenced under Commiefornia's 3 strikes law and is going away for life

2 strikes: sentence doubled, consecutive, and 80% before parole (vs 50% normally)
3 strikes: 25-LIFE, consecutive

>multiple strikes can arise from 1 crime

But that's not relevant because they're SEPARATE crimes

Also PC1170(h)(3) is a law that mandates any jail time must be served in prison and not county jail. Assault w/ a deadly weapon is 2-4 years in prison of 1 year in county. The DA is going for 2-4 years.

PC12022.7(a) is a grievous bodily harm enhancement, which adds 3-6 years consecutive to the underlying sentence in STATE prison.

So here are the scenarios:

>1 conviction
2-4 plus 3-6 = 5-10 years in state prison
>2 convictions
3 strikes kicks in: DOUBLE TIME & consecutive
10-20 years per strike
= 20-40 years w/ 80% served before parole
>3+ convictions
= 25-life PER STRIKE (THE MASK BECOMES A STRIKE AS WELL GOING FROM 180days COUNTY TO 25-LIFE)
>125 years to 5 life sentences

The mask charge is 6 months in county jail, but it will be treated as an aggravating factor for sentencing under 3 strikes, so the judge is very unlikely to "strike a strike", which they never do anyways if the most recent strike is a violent felony. If he gets convicted of 2 violent felonies (2 strikes), the mask charge goes from a 6 month county to 25-life

Also the fact the DA is adding PC12022.7(a) and PC1170(h)(3) means they are going for the jugular and won't offer a plea bargain. The fact the BPD homicide unit investigated this is they considered attempted murder, but the likelihood of him getting off was too high since you have to prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt that he tried to kill them (very hard to do in this case). Assault with a deadly weapon is a no brainer and he's fucked.

>He's looking at a minimum of 5-10 years in prison, good chance of 40-80 years with 80% before parole or 125 years to 5 life sentences
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>127263374
that pic makes me sad
>>
>>127262447
relax
>>
>>127263581
Why? Isn't it just a protein shake?
>>
>>127263474
https://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-police-arrest-eric-clanton-bike-lock-assaults/
>>
>>127263374
Please don't tell me she's drinking horse semen
>>
>>127265604
A semen evaluation is done by collecting from a stallion twice. The second ejaculate should be collected about one hour after the first. Before declaring a stallion infertile make several evaluations. Several criteria are used to evaluate stallion semen. The ejaculate volume should be 25 to 100 milliliters, but may be as great as 300 milliliters; the season of the year will influence seminal volume. Research has shown that gel-free semen volume is lowest in January and February and highest in May and June. The amount of gel in the semen, which is related to season of the year and individual stallion variation, will also influence total volume.
>>
>>127264035
Yah.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.