[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I s /pol/ catholic or protestant? Keep in mind that catholicism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1495561003635.png (1MB, 731x975px) Image search: [Google]
1495561003635.png
1MB, 731x975px
I s /pol/ catholic or protestant? Keep in mind that catholicism is the epitome of evil only capable of keeping ibred spastics like poland or mexico under control, whilst protestant created all the liberties we love today aswell as the United States of america.
>>
>>127258903
Proddie. So basically an atheist
>>
>>127258903
/pol/ is Jewish. catholics,protestants and muslims are heathens.
>>
>>127258903
Pol is not one person, not one ideology, not the same view on the same topic and for you to ask this question shows your stupidity.
Im seriously asking you to not post on this board. You are simply so stupid and people that are similar to you are slowly degenerating this board more and more and more and more.
>>
File: Kuk_and_Kuket[1].jpg (587KB, 1200x1215px) Image search: [Google]
Kuk_and_Kuket[1].jpg
587KB, 1200x1215px
>>127258903
>I s /pol/ catholic or protestant?
/pol/ worships an ancient egyptian diety
>>
We are brothers, Catholic or Protestant.
>>
File: we iz kangz.jpg (45KB, 623x469px) Image search: [Google]
we iz kangz.jpg
45KB, 623x469px
>>127259370
Jewish masterrace reporting. All goyim are our subservient slaves.
>>
>>127259660
fuck off faggot
>>
>>127258903
Fun fact: King James was a sodomite and was very close to declaring himself God in front of parliament. He was 10x worse than any pope ever and basically the reason "separation of church and state" exists as a concept

The Anglican church was founded because some fat ass king went through wives like tissue paper. It was founded on, was always, is and will always be degenerate. Episcopals too.
>>
>>127259660
This. Fuck the d & c fag
>>
>>127258903
>I s /pol/ catholic or protestant
I'm not a chirstcuck you fucking retard. kys.
>>
>>127259788
Shut up you larper.
>>
>>127259660
This. Protestants and Catholics fight as brothers against the jews and their shitskin muslim hordes.
>>
>>127258903

Wasn't the Holy Church responsible for keeping all the books that together formed the Holy Bible? Oh i know, you are gonna pull the "they killed people! they didn't allow people to read the Bible!1, they were hiding stuff!". Fuck off, twat. There was no press to print thousands of Bibles every single day. The Bible was copied by hand and it was in fucking classic Latin, most people couldn't read their own damn language. "P-people had no access to it!", the Bible was a collection of books by that time, hundreds of books side by side on shelves. Imagine those who had to copy by hand and send to the Churches around the world, and the churches had one exemplary of each book; then allowing random people to read it doesn't sound a good idea at all. "T-the catholic Bible is d-different!", only the old testament is, because the Holy Church added some books which were found in Greece and they believed these books had the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. The Protestants at first did use those books, but they decided to exclude those books later so they can follow the old Hebraic primitive Bible. The new testament (the one which talks about the gospel of Jesus/Kingdom of Heaven/God) has no differences.

You are just a DEUS VULT larper.
>>
I'm protestant

>>127259451
>>>t_d
>>
>>127261343

By the way, i got no problem with protestants.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.