[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She didn't deserve to get fired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: S29hbzb1.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
S29hbzb1.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
She didn't deserve to get fired
>>
>>127256282
She got fired? I wish she was my mom
>>
"That's it, it's over, and then we organize the death squads for the people who wrecked America."
>>
>>127256282
which gig fired her?
>>
She deserves to be raped by a pack of wild
>>
>>127256282
Who the fuck is "she?"
>>
>>127256736
Katie Hopkins, professional troll and strong Brexit supporter. Doesn't let her child play with other kids if their name is shit.
>>
>>127256736
did you just assume *r Gender?
>>
>>127256282
m8 she could have shanked up schlomo in the street and you'd be saying she didn't deserve to be fired.

In this case she calculated her commentary to get maximum publicity and she overstepped the mark. Doesn't matter she'll be back on radio or tv before the year's out and you get to have a whinge about the liberal media
>>
>>127256736
Professional contrarian attention whore

Same ilk as milo
>>
>>127256879
>Katie Hopkins, professional troll and strong Brexit supporter
Whoa, didnt recognize her. She doesnt look like that on TV.
>>
>>127256736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R2BnJxM5z0
>>
stop letting your Jews become celebrities UK ffs. first milo now this bitch
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.