[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about fighting back! #CoupEurope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I don't understand you Christians, why do you always waiting for some Jews dude to tell you what to do??

I mean who are you waiting for? Your streets are full of muslims and islamic radicals, they are stealing your shit, killing and raping your people and all you do is whine on the internet and make memes!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

What are you waiting for? Are you waiting for Marcel or another retard politic to change their retarded view?

I mean you tried peacefully to change the system with peaceful and fair and fair voting...but sadly it didn't work.

Now.

If you want for your children a better future or any future, it's time to stand up and change the system!

Make the army take full control of your government! It's time to Coup Europe with the Army! and if it doesn't work...well you always have your baklavas, baseball bats and mostly the fucking Molotov cocktails and you can Coup with your people of the country ;)

Raise up and fight!
For better future!

Coup Europe and get rid of the islamic cancer!

[let the Jews prove you their loyalty by standing beside you in this battle]
>>
>>127251144
how about you suck my dick kike? i will fight only jews
>>
>>127251528
Well fine, do something at least.

If you think that we are as retarded as muslims, well good luck. LMAO
>>
>>127252089
>If you think that we are as retarded as muslims
nah actually i think you are way worse

now giv back jerusalem
>>
>>127252363
>now giv back jerusalem

Come and take it faggot.

I mean you already took the Constantinople right?
>>
>>127252632
>Come and take it faggot.
Soon
>I mean you already took the Constantinople right?
Soon
>>
They systematically stripped white men of every organization including friendship.

Their is no effective means of organization.

White men are the new nigger. And that was by design.
>>
>>127253958
Well, reorganize, and start to group up.
This is what Tor for ;)
>>
>>127253958
>Their is no effective means of organization.
>what is Church
I know every able bodied man who lives near me, do you?
>>
>>127251528
>Ahmed posting from Molenbeek
>>
>caring about europe
>>
>>127255793
>caring about europe

Yes why fucking not?!
Incredible food, great people, hot women, beautiful cities, amazing street festivals and amazing history and culture.

You do realize that Israeli visit Europe like 2-3 times a Year.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.