[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mike Pence sabotaging Trump Presidency?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mike pence last laugh.png (1MB, 1500x700px) Image search: [Google]
mike pence last laugh.png
1MB, 1500x700px
Really makes the neurons fire-up
>>
If the Dems take the House in 2018, the line of succession becomes Trump-Pence-Pelosi.

The question is, does Pence have any of Trump's dirt on him? If he does, Ryan may be interested in pulling the trigger before the midterms.
>>
File: 14335446354.png (176KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
14335446354.png
176KB, 500x560px
>>127251493
He's waiting to exterminate the gays.
>>
>>127251708
If there was any dirt on Trump I think they would have trotted it out long before now. Maybe they could have done it during the election instead of literally paying shills to make up stories that were easily debunked.
The simple fact is that Trump being POTUS should show you exactly how little power he has and how (((people))) behind the scenes are the ones that call the shots. I find it incredibly convenient that Trump has managed to do nothing he says he would even though he's the "boss" and has all the power. I'm sure that makes too much sense though, he's just decided to fuck over his entire voter base, for no reason whatsoever, just to further destroy the country he clearly loves. That makes a lot more sense.
How many people do you personally know who could point out any of the Rothschilds if they seen a photo of them? Just a thought.
>>
>>127251708
The Dems aren't taking back shit in 2018. Their white working class base that helped them in 2006 has fled them completely. Republicans will keep the House and Senate, and Democrats will complain about turnout and gerrymandering yet again.

Of course, the Republicans keeping congress doesn't mean shit, since the vast majority of them don't give a shit about the people either.
>>
>>127250557
Impeachment isn't removal from office, you stupid leaf.
>>
>>127252870
I really don't think Trump is fucking the country on purpose and I really don't think he has any ties with Russia. I think IF he were to be impeached, it would be some technicality,, something borderline... like maybe one of his hotels made money from a foreign dignitary or Mar-a-Lago is making a profit off of Trump being president. He's a fucking billionaire.... his money probably reaches into a hundred million different pockets. It would be easy to nail Trump on some petty bullshit.
>>
>>127253397
agreed... usually the president resigns before being removed, and then the next President Pardons the former
>>
>>127250557
Pence isn't doing shit

Trump is the leaker under a pseudonym
>>
>>127250557
nice divide and conquer. A little forced.
>>
>>127250557
You're late, Anon. Mine fired when they forced Pence on him before the convention. I'm afraid this won't end well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.