[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arab kids ...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Meanwhile , whities teaching their kids to accept homosexuals and same sex couples ... why are you so cucked whities ?
>>
>>127249399
Hardass children standing flat footed and shooting pistols one handed. What could go wrong?
>>
>>127249399
>Whites own more guns than any race in the USA
>Middle of the country is full of whites that have been shooting since they were five
>Literally not a single one of those brown kids are properly holding their firearm
Guaranteed in 15 years those kids will being BTFO by the white American soldiers on a freedom mission.
>>
>>127249901

Its a shame Europe are completely cucked. They will be the first to fall.
>>
>>127249399
Its a shame those kids live in a dirty third world country isn't it?
>>
I am going to raise my children on pride, and teach them how to fight, and why they should be ready to fight anytime. There's no time to be lost with useless institutionalised "education", I'm homeschooling them.
>>
>>127250155
>will
>>
>>127250622
>Kids ook healthy
>holding guns that cost more than $500
>street looks pretty clean, looks
>FEDORA
>>
>>127249399
nigger those look like air rifles
also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttMuvmspa8o
>>
File: Screenshot_20170526-171710.jpg (457KB, 1435x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-171710.jpg
457KB, 1435x1350px
Goodbye fingers
>>
>>127251680
and goodbye nose/eye.
>>
>>127249399
Do you teach your children how to die in mass?
Because that is what happens to them when they crush with a real army.
>>
>>127250947

Yes, that's right you guys are dead to me already. Nothing can overturn the catastrophe that will be set upon your nations just as the bible has foretold, the rise of the anti-Christ in the heart of the Vatican City.
>>
>>127251680

It looks like a bb gun or something, that scope doesn't have nearly enough eye relief for a handgun
>>
>>127249683
This. They handle guns like untrained googles. They will die to PGM's en masse just like their fathers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.