[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay prides

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (3KB, 135x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 135x90px
I don't hate gays but I hate that they have need to feel entitled and special.

Also why the fuck majority of them defend this shit. It's literally most retarded shit in my opinion. And modern liberal youth fucking supports this shit.
>>
>>127248282
as long as they go back to being ashamed after pride day its ok
>>
If you wanna bang some dudes no one will judge you, bro.
>>
>>127248504
But what triggers me is that people defend this pride shit. People say that it's fun and cool to see them be proud. I want to punch people in face after saying it.
>>
>>127248591
I know that's why I don't get why they have to be so entitled to parades and special treatment. Why do we need to make ones sexuality more important than others?
>>
>>127248756
Because we are superior to filthy breeders.
>>
>>127248282
>that they have need to feel entitled and special
anyone with this mindset is a cunt

>why the fuck majority of them defend this shit
believe it or not, there was a time when they were an oppressed class. This is, by and large, no longer true in the West; however that won't stop some fags from touting it around as if they were still being placed in camps (in the West)
>>
>>127248904
Do you really believe in this or are just trolling?

I am really curious.
>>
Fags brings aids, and other cultural filth

I don't hate fags, but I hate their politics and cultural pushover
>>
>>127249296
Nice to see people like you. Thank you for existing.
>>
File: 1479056415830.jpg (7KB, 230x146px) Image search: [Google]
1479056415830.jpg
7KB, 230x146px
>>127248282
>I don't hate gays
get out
>>
What pisses me off is that they need to use a different flag. Like legit if you want your country to support something shouldn't you be flying the national flag instead of some rainbow thing?
>>
>>127250501
Stop opressing fags

REEEEEE

That is what gay pride people believe in
>>
>>127249118

Seriously, just look at the STD stats with gays and trans

It's out of the charts, it's no good

I don't hate them, in fact, I have multiple fag friends

But I don't tolerate fag politics. It's the destruction of all good things
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.