[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the trend of ostracizing male consumers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: adnytwit.png (1MB, 730x1473px) Image search: [Google]
adnytwit.png
1MB, 730x1473px
What's with the trend of ostracizing male consumers?
>>
They want to feel important because they aren't.
>>
>>127245578
Males are all work, not watching the telescreens honey. Real work, not something you can play on face-book whilst drinking a long black.
>>
>>127245578
its trendy and "progressive." and the people who follow that sort of bullshit also tend to be the ones wasting money at the theaters.
>>
File: IMG_1993.gif (162KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1993.gif
162KB, 612x792px
Don't women buy 80% of total things bought ?
>>
>>127245578
they should black out the screen when any males show up
>>
File: 1495576826700-pol.png (3KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1495576826700-pol.png
3KB, 312x312px
>>127245578
can a new york male-anon show up to this shit and say "i identify as a woman". if they deny u entry u can probably sue bigly.
>>
Men make money
women spend money
Men buy houses and cars.
Women buy everything else, especially entertainment
>>
>>127245578
whatever. they can do the fuck they want. we have here men's evening and lady's evening for new movies all the time.
>>
File: IMG_0698.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0698.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>127246045
Please do this.
Turn up. Especially if you are a bearded skin head tatooed biker and claim you identify as a woman.
They give you one bit of bother get a pro bono solicitor and you WILL get a pay out. Probably.
>>
>>127245578
The trend is to empower the weaker sex (women) so that they can finally pull the carpet from under men and tie it all into a system under their control.

They know they can more easily control women.
They know men long to build a haven away from this fucked up world with a woman.

So, they conquer the woman, give her shekels, lend her to vices and false propaganda and use women to bait and steer men away from their more significant paths and aspirations.

The target is always the man. Even when they target women, they only do so in order to get to men for men are the only ones with true strength.

Mad Max Fury...
Wonder Woman...

Always take note that they have to juxtapose an unrealistically powerful woman against unrealistically weakened men... It's always about relativity to the man.

Don't fall for it. Easiest thing to do is ignore and don't support it with your money. As women have no real power, they only gain it through men giving them attention and shekels.

Men ignored ghost busters (female edition) and it crashed in theaters... Same goes for this silly shit.

When bitches act dumb just ignore their silly asses. Problem : solved.
>>
>>127245899
well their paycheck plus half of hubby's would be 75%. once you factor in how much more men get paid i bet it rounds up to 80%.
>>
You want a shit show? Buy tickets and show up. When they don't let men in tell them you identify as a woman. How can they argue with that?
Checkmate.
>>
This doesn't even make sense economically.
>We're only going to let 50% of the population be able to pay to see the movie, instead of 100% of the population.
>>
Yell "indistinctly" it means nothing. Not everything has to mean something to mean something.
>>
Is this legal?

I don't really care about watching this movie but I'd like to take these womyn down a peg
>>
>>127245899
Checked, and you are correct!
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/9e28517f-8de1-4e59-bcda-ce536aa50bd6
>>
>>127246837
it's already a shit show.
>>
>>127245578
its not so much that I have a problem with there being "women only" events, it's that we all damn well know that if there was a similar "mens only" cinema screening, or some other inconsequential event, there'd be a noisy uproar from the feminist retards and libshit SJWs.

It's like by all means, have some womens-only events, have 10 of them, but then do 1 or 2 men-only and see what happens
>>
I would feel nothing if one of those screenings ended up like the aftermath of an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester.
>>
File: lighter.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lighter.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
raise one to all the beta males out there who honestly show up hoping to get laid on ladies' night
>>
>>127246045
>>127246439
>>127246837
You could do that but all the proceeds go to Planned Parenthood.

They're retarded because they don't want money from men for no real reason.
>>
>>127245578
Because women are the only people stupid enough to fall for this shit. Watch a company try to pander to males and see how their sales remain unchanged. The same men who always bought their products are going to keep buying their products. Women have no concept of loyalty or allegiance, even when it comes to brands.They think to themselves, "Wow! They're really taking an interest in me! Maybe their product really is the best." Meanwhile a man will think, "I've been using the same brand for 20 years and it's worked fine. Why would I change because of an ad campaign?"

Also, some strong independent woman was probably given the fast pass to the top of the marketing department for diversity's sake.
>>
>>127245578
They weren't going to pay if it weren't women only. They'd make men pay for their freeloading asses to see whats probably a mediocre movie.
>>
>>127245578
Can you sue them for the discrimination based on gender?
>>
>>127246548
Fury Road is a really shit example of empowered women. Everyone from Steampunk Kusanagi to the Muff Diving Biker Grans were not worth one half of two fucks compared to Max. Were it not for a man, their plan would have crashed and burned and Joe would be vindicated.
>>
>>127245578
(((progress)))
>>
>>127247903
That's what I don't understand. A privately owned cake company told a faggot to go fuck themselves and a court ruled they illegally discriminated. But a privately owned drafthouse can straight up tell 50% of the population to fuck off and......nothing?
>>
>>127249549
because empowering women is socially encouraged but discriminating against homos is considered bigotry and terrorism
>>
>>127245578
they let all people in that identify as a woman. just identify as a woman if you want to see the next jewish propaganda film for women only.
>>
Have a feeling they'll be begging anyone at all to watch their shit after opening weekend.
>>
>>127245578
I propose a special day on the calendar where women will have to use only things invented by women.
>>
>>127245578
Trying to lure the already lost male audience and also stay relevant,it's like b8 threads in 4 chan,it will work due to plenty of retards
>>
>>127245578
I actually don't mind them doing that, but they legally aren't allowed to. That whole 'You don't have freedom of association' liberals keep riding on to try and bludgeon conservatives with.
>>
>>127245578
I guess they don't want your business. So don't give it to them.
>>
>>127246045
LOL
>>
>>127245578
Women make up 85% of consumer purchased

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/9e28517f-8de1-4e59-bcda-ce536aa50bd6
>>
File: IMG_6641.jpg (92KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6641.jpg
92KB, 400x570px
>>127246045
Please someone do this
>>
>>127245578
dumb bitches have money.
look at fashion.
>>
>>127245578
>Women only screening
>Men outraged

Meanwhile, no one gives a flying fuck.
>>
File: 1495070679781s.jpg (7KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495070679781s.jpg
7KB, 231x250px
>>127245578
I always used to wonder why I kept seeing the news stories focusing on women in programming. The shirts with the slogan "women are the future" the feminizing of men.
>>
Because if the movie inevitably fails they can blame it on sexist manchildren.
Like ghostbusters.

There is no outrage. I looked for it. There are just "reports of outrage"
>>
File: 66.png (213KB, 1620x762px) Image search: [Google]
66.png
213KB, 1620x762px
HMMMMM

really jostles the old dilithium crytals
>>
>>127254179
Pretty much this as well. The three posts were written up as a set to sell their image and would be posted like that regardless if anyone even saw the first post.
>>
>>127254179
its because the libshit demcuck SJWs would be outraged if it were reversed, if a cinema were advertising a "mens only" screening, so they just assume there MUST be outrage over this
>>
>>127246045
do this
>>
File: captcha.png (43KB, 303x285px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
43KB, 303x285px
This doesn't really bother be any more, it feels like the battle's already been won and feminists and SJWs become more and more irrelevant by the day
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.