[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be worth it to move to Hungary, pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Hungary.png (4KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Hungary.png
4KB, 1280x640px
Would it be worth it to move to Hungary, pol?
>>
They are full!
>>
>>127245369
If you want even more Gypsies than in fucking Romania and Bulgaria then sure. Go ahead
>>
File: 68545351.jpg (4KB, 161x90px) Image search: [Google]
68545351.jpg
4KB, 161x90px
sure if you pass the test
>>
Staying in Budapest right now on holiday. I've seen very few non-whites. Almost paradise
>>
Answer in one video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9E2hixyIFs&t=91s
>>
>>127246627
>I've seen very few non-whites
and still their crime rates are high af
they aren't white, they are slav-turk-nigs
>>
If you smoke, no. If you drink yes. If you do both, toss a coin
>>
>>127246530
I'm White and hold a CS degree. I can contribute to the economy.

>>127247688
What if neither?
>>
>>127248170
>CS degree
Poland has a more developed computer industries. Check it too.
>>
>>127245369
Try to learn language first
Hungarian language is closest to Sumerian
There are some similarities to Latin or Slavic languages, but it is so damn hard that I would advice you to just stay where you are
>>
>>127248170
Go for it. Get yourself a place in a rural area, land is dirt cheap. Always remember to carry an envelope with several hundred gayros with you, if you have administrative business to do, like getting a house building permission. Hire some Serbs who are actually Bosniacs for 1.5€/h and work from home or come over to Austria to work and live like an autarc king on the frontline of the third world war, overwatched by a populist autocrat corrupt whore who sucks everyones dicks, except for cut ones
>>
>>127247608
>they aren't white, they are slav-turk-nigs
You must be on some really hard drugs, anon.
>>
>>127248869
gypsies are a nuisance in Budapest, but Police is mostly doing a tremendous work to clean up. Unfortunately it doesn't stop gypsies, roaches and drunken hungry people to start shit. And Bacon is right when he says they are
>slav-turk-nigs
but still way more civilized than actual slavs, roaches or Niggers.
>>
>>127248547
I was under the impression that Budapest was a big hub for IT in Europe.

>>127248641
I speak 4 languages. If I stay in Canada I'm going to be cucked to death.
>>
>>127248641
>Hungarian language is closest to Sumerian
The Sumer connection is a sci-fi meme... No-one knows a shit about Sumer language. And the closest language to Hungarian is Mansi.
>>
File: p-magy.jpg (49KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
p-magy.jpg
49KB, 600x407px
My grandpa is Hungarian and my family can trace back a few generations to Hungary. What are my chances of becoming a citizen there? How well do I have to speak Hungarian?
>>
>>127249237
Well many countries are pushing in it but Italy.
Surely you know more than me, I suggest you to check Poland anyway.
>>
>>127250325
Also bumping for this, have the same question
>>
>>127250325
IIRC if you have hungarian ancestors and can speak hungarian you can become a citizen.

Good fucking luck learning Hungarian, tho.
>>
>>127250774
Do you have to be near fluent?
>>
>>127250325
>>127250696
I went through this with another EU country. Just had to prove that my grandparents were citizens of said country. No need for any local language fluency.
>>
>>127245369
No. Hungary is a poor man's version of Czechia.
>>
>>127245369
Not from Hungary nor have I ever been there but it seems quite difficult to just go over and get a job in a foreign country unless you're going to teach English (which is a shit tier job). I know some expats (abroad, not in the USA) who run their own businesses and have done well for themselves, but just going over and getting a job in an existing organization without speaking the language seems hard if not impossible.
>>
It's literally a meme country
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.