[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is America doomed to be devided?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: pres.jpg (8KB, 349x178px) Image search: [Google]
pres.jpg
8KB, 349x178px
Will America ever get a president that is not hated by a large portion of the population?

Are we doomed to be constantly fighting ourselves instead of our enemies?

What is it like in other countries?
>>
>>127240573
*divided
>>
Pretty shit, friend.
>>
>>127240573
our country is better than most european ones.
>>
it will always be divided, america was founded on insurrection ffs
>>
>Are we doomed to be constantly fighting ourselves
Your country is completely subverted by the Jews, so yes.
>>
According to some research history is cyclical. We are now entering the same portion of the cycle as the civil war. We were far more divrded then and after we killed a bunch of people we came together. Hopefully this time it will be leftists, niggers, and jews on the losing side this time.
>>
>>127240573
identity politics, only one party abuses it
>>
>>127240573
No, we as a country is too divided. Maybe it's best if the union is broken up.
>>
>>127240865
America has the potential to be the best or at least we had. Is it ever achievable again?
>>
>>127241293
we were the best and we still are the best but thts only because europe is much worse. and we will only continue to decline unless we literally end democracy or else china becomes the new number one.
>>
File: 1433111542091.png (150KB, 483x418px) Image search: [Google]
1433111542091.png
150KB, 483x418px
>there are people who still believe that Mike "Gentle Giant" Brown was shot while surrendering on his knees with his hands up because Wilson just hated black people SO FUCKING MUCH he couldn't stand to let him live
How can you even think about having having rational conversations with people like that?
>>
Canada's a pretty nice place. Everyone gets along even if they disagree with each other. And people aren't afraid to speak their minds like they are in the US. When I went to college in the US for four years I felt that divide growing wider and wider and wider. It's not good. I think it has to do with stagnating incomes, the two-party system, and Newt Gingrich.
>>
>>127240573
>Will America ever get a president that is not hated by a large portion of the population?
unlikely

Are we doomed to be constantly fighting ourselves instead of our enemies?
That's how (((they))) want it, so yeah.

What is it like in other countries?
The only other country like us is Russia where everyone loves (i.e. put up) with Putin who is pretty much a dictator.

I think uniting would not be as hard as the internet would lead you to believe (where both sides seem way more vocal than they are in real life)
>>
>>127240573
You know what rustles my jimmies, both sides hate each other right now and even when they meet at protests they start sperging and doing the typical "No Trump no fascist USA" chants with the other side "USUSUSUS". Even if they start talking to each other it ends up with one of them emotionally collapsing and doing or saying some dumb shit. Just fucking at least agree on some shit even if it's a lie so you can bring it back later but don't just disagree, like flirting. It's hard enough with "Nazi scalpers" and the left being more emotionally driven but the right has to take the more fatherly responsible approach imho, being the ones that are best fit for it at this moment.
>>
>>127240573
Honestly? No, I don't, and I blame the media for it.

They turned our political system into a pay-per-view sports arena. Amplifying the conflict as much as possible to keep their viewers hooked and ratings high, no matter how one sided an argument was. Now here we are today, with an incompetent, sociopathic reality television host elected as president.

Nothing I can do will convince the people who love Trump from sucking his dick. Trump could do literally anything, and they'd double-think their positions to keep loving him.

I think we're seeing the beginning of the end of our union as a country.
>>
>>127242390
It's absolutely ridiculous that people truly believe racism is a white problem.
Honestly I've met a variety of decent black folks who are kind and do their part in the community.
I've also met even more blacks who steal and are just totally shit in general. And the latter is often ignored by whites because of white guilt. They seriously pretend it doesn't fucking exist. I don't get what purpose it does to ignore it, and when confronted about it they often talk about how they grew up in shitty neighborhoods or give some massive reason to justify it. That has to end for relations in this country to be improved. People have to start being held accountable for their actions.
>>
>>127240573
Trump wouldn't be that divisive if the MSM didn't portray him that way. A lot of his talk is for the USA as a whole and could bring the country together.
>>
Any sufficiently large population is inevitably 'divided' as power and influence can only come from or be given too, a relatively small number of people. The innate desire to 'compete' on an evolutionary scale means smaller competing groups will always come to existence within large human societies. Humans evolved in relatively small tribes, whereby power and influence could realistically be achieved by anyone, this is not the case in large scale, organised human societies.
>>
>>127240573
All our enemies right now are domestic, once you remove the domestic saboteurs, all the enemies on the outside cease to matter as they would then have no way of infiltrating us.
Always shoot the traitor before the enemy, jimbo.
>>
>>127240573
>Are we doomed to be constantly fighting ourselves instead of our enemies?
well based purely off the numbers i would say its easier and more realistic for america to fight itself. 3/4 of the nations of the world cant stand america and the rest simply humor its syphilis induced delusions of grandeur
>>
>>127243924
0/10 try again.
>>
>>127240573
Honestly balakanization by race would be a good thing at this point.
>>
>>127246235
Thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>127243924
>bitchnigger crying about trump
earthenware gourds
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.