[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pedosexual Rights Movement: I WOULD LET MY TEEN DAUGHTER LICK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: lgbtp-.jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
lgbtp-.jpg
53KB, 600x450px
http://nickmartinezofficial.com/index.php/2017/05/26/i-would-let-my-daughter-lick-her-little-sisters-p/

People are too stiff and self-righteous. They’re afraid to let their kids experience life. I’m not one of those old-fashioned parents. I believe in that maxim from William Blake: “Sooner strangle an infant in its cradle than nurse unacted desires.” As a parent, I rule and govern my family with that wise, accepting view of human nature.

Sexuality is a beautiful thing when you are a liberal. You can love with your whole body, your whole soul, your whole mind. I love my daughters so much! I love them enough to let them make mistakes and learn from life.

And this is a similar opportunity for a teaching moment. When my daughter was four, she stumbled over to my lover fixing our tractor. She was packing a bearing with axle grease. My daughter saw the grease and it looked like frosting or butter. My wife knew the axle grease was harmless, and had a bad taste, so she offered it to my daughter. My daughter stuck her finger in, tasted it, and started spitting it out! It was a great lesson: ask if something is edible before you taste it. Ask if it tastes good or not. Ask if it is poison.

I raise free-range kids. I can guide them. I can be a good role model. I can encourage them, but I can’t make all their choices for them.

And think about it, if my daughter performs cunnilingus on her little sister, and it’s not abuse, it’s not coerced, it’s mutually satisfying, why should I stop it? Supposedly, Lena Dunham had sex with her little sister and she turned out okay. In my opinion, ‘Girls’ was the best TV show of the last 25 years.
>>
File: C_JryS0VYAA3uTH.jpg (179KB, 1393x1008px) Image search: [Google]
C_JryS0VYAA3uTH.jpg
179KB, 1393x1008px
They can’t get each other pregnant, so why worry about incest? It’s just two girls exploring their bodies in a natural, beautiful way. The female body is beautiful, and I celebrate it.

The celebrated Doctor Spock said, “It’s natural for young siblings to touch each other’s genitals. It’s better to gently discourage them than to use forceful speech or anger. It’s just a stage for most, and a perfectly normal aspect of mammalian behavior.”

We are too uptight. Relax a little bit. Stop the knee-jerk reactions. Think things out. ‘Incest’ is a just a very loaded word. ‘Pedophile’ is just a very loaded word. If there is love and respect there, then there is nothing to sneer at.

Do you think that people who lived in olden times never slept with their relatives? Everybody slept in the same bed back then. It’s just no one talked about it or wrote it down for historians.

And, for all the snoops out there, you reported me on Twitter and called CPS on me. You know what happened? Nothing. I still have multiple accounts on Twitter as we speak and my beautiful daughters are sleeping a couple yards away. I am a great mother, and you conservative trolls need to leave me alone!!! I have close friends in the CPS and they will alert me to your foolish shenanigans. You are wasting police resources with your false claims and false reports. That means you are helping kids get abused!!!
>>
>>127237723
>The celebrated Doctor Spock said, “It’s natural for young siblings to touch each other’s genitals
what the fuck
>>
>>127237723
>I am a great mother
Oh, it's a dyke. Now I understand.
>>
Mankind must be purged
>>
File: 1rgydftg1104366001.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1rgydftg1104366001.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>127237672
>Lena Dunham had sex with her little sister and she turned out okay
>>
>>127238277
ii GET you
>>
Sounds hot.
>>
File: 1368761709368.png (216KB, 918x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1368761709368.png
216KB, 918x1400px
>>127237672
Daily Dose:

https://youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

https://youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
>>
File: 1334001322221.gif (2MB, 341x321px) Image search: [Google]
1334001322221.gif
2MB, 341x321px
>>
File: sheep.jpg (28KB, 337x434px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.jpg
28KB, 337x434px
>>127238277
>>
File: 1495663539338s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495663539338s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>127237672
Nice b8 m8.
>>
I wonder if it's a Leaf
mmhhhhhh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.