[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Communism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1482.jpg (24KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1482.jpg
24KB, 324x324px
Pros/cons on communism?
>>
>>127237371
It doesnt work
>>
>>127237371

pro:

free shit

con:

doesn't work
>>
All/None
>>
>>127237371
Pro: This horse has been beaten to death
Con: You are still talking about it
>>
Pros: whiny teenage commies will be the first in the gulag
>>
>>127237436
>>127237488

Pro: If you're in charge (or friends with those in charge) it's highly lucrative
Cons: Millions will die before you realize it doesn't work.
And you'll probably be executed by the annoyed masses.
>>
>>127237371
Pros : None
Cons : everything
>>
Pro:
Don't have to work
No homeless people
Con:
You starve
No freedom of movement
>>
>>127237744
Correction: your puppets will die to the annoyed masses.

/pol/mmunism when?
>>
>>127237538
Communism/Syndicalism went so well in your country, didn't it?
>Ronald Fraser Blood of Spain, page 367, quotes Fernando Aragon, who describes the peasant collective where he was forced to remain.

Three or four of the peasants with larger holdings tried to leave the collective, but the committee controlled all the seed and fertilizer. [...]
[...]
The committee members went around with pistols in their belts looking, but not working, like revolutionaries. [...] But what was even worse was that the committee members were lining their pockets: all the best food ended up in their pockets.
[...]
One of the twins fell ill with a kidney complaint. [...] They told me to walk. [...] "What sort of equality is this? You ride around in cars when I need to take my child to the doctor". They still refused.
[...]
There was great discontent. The women talked about it. We went out to work in the fields - and it was right that we should. But why didn't the wives of the committee members have to go? [...] I wanted to leave but I could not. We had no money, no means, Moreover the committee had guards posted on the roads. It was terror, dictatorship.
[...]
We could not get rid of those committee members. They had the arms.
>The theater industry democratically and freely voted that everyone would have the same wage: 15 pesetas, long holidays, and lots of benefits. Blood of Spain, page 222:

As a demonstration of the efforts being made, let it be realized that the greatest of opera singers, like Hipolito Lazaro, and the most humble of workers are going to get the same daily wage.
Blood of Spain, page 224 then quotes Hipolito Lazaro as saying to the Tivoli theater collective:

We are all equal now, and to prove it we all get the same wage. Fine, since we are equal, today I am going to collect the tickets at the door, and one of you can come up here and sing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.