[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does being redpilled leads to cynicism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: Diogenes.jpg (148KB, 1119x821px) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.jpg
148KB, 1119x821px
>>
>live in sacred stolen barrel
>tell slave to piss off
>masterbate and shit in public
>publicly humiliate one of the greatest thinkers in history
>BTFO'd Alexander the Great, one of the greatest generals in history
>bite people and piss on the rich
>doesn't tolerate the jewery that is the civilized world
>call it "regression"

Diogenes is one of the greatest minds ever. He was one of the first people to say humans are animals. He lived exactly how he wanted to live and didn't let anyone stop him. Every human that's ever lived can respect and agree with that.
>>
File: San_Benedetto_Giuseppe_Labre.jpg (12KB, 220x284px) Image search: [Google]
San_Benedetto_Giuseppe_Labre.jpg
12KB, 220x284px
Benedict Joseph Labre was truly eccentric, one of God’s special little ones. Born in France and the eldest of 18 children, he studied under his uncle, a parish priest. Because of poor health and a lack of suitable academic preparation he was unsuccessful in his attempts to enter the religious life. Then, at age 16, a profound change took place. Benedict lost his desire to study and gave up all thoughts of the priesthood, much to the consternation of his relatives.

He became a pilgrim, traveling from one great shrine to another, living off alms. He wore the rags of a beggar and shared his food with the poor. Filled with the love of God and neighbor, Benedict had special devotion to the Blessed Mother and to the Blessed Sacrament. In Rome, where he lived in the Colosseum for a time, he was called “the poor man of the Forty Hours devotion” and “the beggar of Rome.” The people accepted his ragged appearance better than he did. His excuse to himself was that “our comfort is not in this world.”

On April 16, 1783, the last day of his life, Benedict dragged himself to a church in Rome and prayed there for two hours before he collapsed, dying peacefully in a nearby house. Immediately after his death, the people proclaimed him a saint.

https://www.franciscanmedia.org/saint-benedict-joseph-labre/
>>
File: 1448938550552.jpg (56KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1448938550552.jpg
56KB, 600x461px
This man be Trolling hard
>>
File: litany28.jpg (576KB, 706x1270px) Image search: [Google]
litany28.jpg
576KB, 706x1270px
>>127237750
"Scarcely had this poor follower of Christ breathed his last when all at once the little children from the houses hard by filled the whole street with their noise, crying out with one accord: 'The Saint is dead, the Saint is dead.'—But presently after they were not only young children who published the sanctity of Benedict; all Rome soon joined in their cries, repeating the self-same words: 'A Saint is dead.' . . . Great numbers of persons who have been eminent for their holiness, and famous for their miracles, have ended the days of their mortal life in this city; but the death of none of them ever excited so rapid and lively an emotion in the midst of the people as the death of this poor beggar. This stirred a kind of universal commotion; for in the streets scarcely anything could be heard but these few words: 'There is a saint dead in Rome. Where is the house in which he has died?"'

So great was the crowd that the guard of police had to be doubled; a line of soldiers accompanied the body to the church; more honor could scarcely have been paid to a royal corpse.

http://www.ewtn.com/library/mary/stben.htm
>>
>>127237265
he is the spiritual inventor of 4chan
>>
File: 1495393820491.jpg (232KB, 834x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1495393820491.jpg
232KB, 834x1285px
>>
File: TheCynicTheDog.png (456KB, 1136x961px) Image search: [Google]
TheCynicTheDog.png
456KB, 1136x961px
>>127237265
one huge problem with the champ tho
>we're all citizens of the globe
romantic fucking neet talking about the world like a jew fucking cuck my shit up!
>>
>>127237750
>“our comfort is not in this world.”
thats what talmud says aswell. hes correct.
>>
>>127237980
The eternal thot strikes again
>>
File: 1480138753343.jpg (79KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1480138753343.jpg
79KB, 1200x630px
>redpill
>cynicism

being this retard

redpills are kek that shadiloys believe without question while swagging out dank memes blaze it mom im a

4 c h a n e r
c
h
s
n
e
r
>>
>>127237750
He was just an ordinary bum. Pretty unimpressive story.
>>
File: fuckalexanderthegreat.jpg (41KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
fuckalexanderthegreat.jpg
41KB, 500x413px
>>127238270
He said that to Troll someone. GTFO faggot
>>
>>127238607
But for the rest Benedict's life was one of continued prayer; he was a Trappist in a monastery of his own making. So far as he was able he kept perpetual silence, those who knew him afterwards related that he seemed to go whole months together without allowing his voice to be heard. He lived in retirement and solitude, he would accept no friend or companion; he would have only God, a few who had come to notice him, and who helped him when he would allow them, were invariably treated as patrons and benefactors, but no more. When a convent of nuns, at which occasionally he applied, had observed him and began to show him more interest and respect, Benedict discovered their esteem and never went near them again. All his possessions were a few books of devotion and a wooden bowl; the latter had split, and he had kept it together with a piece of wire. He fasted and abstained continually, sometimes perforce, sometimes by chance by constantly kneeling on the hard ground, or the stone floors of the churches, he developed sores on both knees. He deliberately tried to be despised and shunned, and when men could not refrain from showing contempt in their manner, then would Benedict's face light up with real joy. Let his confessor, who wrote his life a year after his death, describe his first meeting with him: "In the month of June, 1782, just after I had celebrated mass in the church of St. Ignatius belonging to the Roman College, I noticed a man close beside me whose appearance at first sight was decidedly unpleasant and forbidding. His legs were only partially covered, his clothes were tied round his waist with an old cord. His hair was uncombed, he was ill-clad, and wrapped about in an old and ragged coat. In his outward appearance he seemed to be the most miserable beggar I had ever seen. Such was the spectacle of Benedict the first time I beheld him."
>>
>>127236525
It leads to pessimism.
Extreme pessimism.
>>
>>127237265
fpbp
>>
File: a hero.jpg (145KB, 1170x781px) Image search: [Google]
a hero.jpg
145KB, 1170x781px
>>127238697
Nah I like rustling dem jims, he also romanticized savages and hated patriotism, a regular casablanca citizen
>>
cynicism is the larval stage of enlightenment. those who don't grow out of it are spiritually malnourished or unfit.
>>
File: 1.MAGIC.gif (114KB, 225x528px) Image search: [Google]
1.MAGIC.gif
114KB, 225x528px
>>127240101
noice
>>
File: cynism?.png (169KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
cynism?.png
169KB, 999x442px
>>127236525
>>
It doesn't have to.
You can maintain a positive outlook on life no matter what your political opinions happen to be.
>>
>>127238968
thanks for posting this
>>
>>127236525
Absolutely.
>>
>>127241084
>>
>>127241084
I want to stop coming here but for some reason I cannot. It seems that in a fake world this place contains the last bit of truth.
>>
>>127241084
>>127241724

I've been coming here for years and I still think 50% y'all are deluded cucks who masturbate to edge lords. The other 50% are taking the piss.

/pol/ - where it's happening.
>>
>>127241084
"grow beauty in the garden of your mind" or as Voltaire said ''il faut cultiver son propre jardin'' in spite of whatever is happening around us.
>>
>>127242505
better for you mang
>>
It is really sad that the greatest minds of our time are locked in this place and all the retards are flooding the streets
>>
>>127237980
>get away from me cunt
>>
People cope with bluepilledom using cynicism
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.