[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a Frenchbro translate this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Pavillon_royal_de_la_France.svg.png (48KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Pavillon_royal_de_la_France.svg.png
48KB, 800x533px
« Quand Mahomet promet aux siens un paradis tapissé, paré d’or et de pierrerie, peuplé de garçes d’excellente beauté, de vins et de vivres singuliers, je vois bien que ce sont des moqueurs qui se plient à notre bêtise pour nous emmiéler et attirer par ces opinons et espérances, convenables à notre mortel appétit »
>>
>>127236188
My gf speaks frog tounge shes translating it now
>>
>>127237689
I need a full translation.
>>
>>127237751
Aye she's workin on it now
>>
When Muhammad promises to his family a parched paradise, adorned with gold and stone, peopled with grooms of excellent beauty, wines and singular food, I see that they are mockers who bend to our stupidity to mingle us And attract by these opinions and hopes, suitable to our mortal appetite
>>
Cheese omelet
>>
>>127238090
Not the direct translation, thats google translate
>>
>>127236188
>Quand Mahomet promet aux siens un paradis tapissé, paré d’or et de pierrerie, peuplé de garçes d’excellente beauté, de vins et de vivres singuliers, je vois bien que ce sont des moqueurs qui se plient à notre bêtise pour nous emmiéler et attirer par ces opinons et espérances, convenables à notre mortel appétit
When Mohamed promises his people a carpet covered paradise, covered in gold and precoius stones, with very beautiful women, wines and exotic foods, I clearly see that he is joking for this paradise already exists and is called France. We must bow down to his will. Inshallah
>>
File: 1495283798545.jpg (82KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495283798545.jpg
82KB, 600x720px
>>127236188
>« Quand Mahomet promet aux siens un paradis tapissé, paré d’or et de pierrerie, peuplé de garçes d’excellente beauté, de vins et de vivres singuliers, je vois bien que ce sont des moqueurs qui se plient à notre bêtise pour nous emmiéler et attirer par ces opinons et espérances, convenables à notre mortel appétit »

-When Mohammed promises to his people a *insert metaphor for rich place full of gold and nice stuff* full of bitches with nice titties, full of delicious wines and food, I clearly see that only the idiots and the naive ones listen and belive him. All of this because of their mortal appetite for luxury.

Pretty much something like that. I don't know if the author used "moqueurs" as naive brutes, or something else. It's pretty hard to translate it without more context, but still, it's a pretty accurate translation
>>
>>127236188
that's badly written
the guy who wrote that is certainly an autist
>>
Direct Translation "When Mohammed promises of his paradise, adorned with gold and stone, people of excellent beauty, wine and strange foods, I see that mockers bend in order to wreak us and attract those of similar opinions and hopes, suitable to their mortal apatite."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.