[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Christians of /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Christian.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Christian.png
8KB, 420x420px
What were you up to today?

I've mown my backyard and did the same for my neighbour who is currently being sick and hasn't been out of beed in 3 days.

Tomorrow I'm doing some needed (late) spring cleaning.

How about you?
>>
>>127234274
Why are Christians these days mostly pathetic Pope Francis tier cucks?
>>
>>127234274
Playing Friday The 13th: The Game accept it's a small Kickstarter game and the server is overloaded.
>>
>>127234435
People prarice their faith differently. What matters is that we remain mindful of Gods wills.
>>
>>127234274
Not a very productive day, studied for my firefighter training but that's it. Gonna go to the gym tonight
>>
>>127234274
Made breakfast, did some laundry, played with the critters, took a nice long shower, read the news, lurkin' about now and having some coffee before going to work here in a few.
>>
Not very productive honestly.
>>
>>127234274
Getting paid to work, but checking the boards instead.
>>
>>127234274
>christian

Everyone on pol knows that Paganism is the true way for the Aryans
>>
File: IMG_4563.jpg (89KB, 540x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4563.jpg
89KB, 540x555px
Facts:
God/Creator exists. Someone designed all this shit.
Jesus existed, pretty amazing person worthy of worship.
Aethism is a mental disorder.
>>
Paid my Texture artist for the work I contracted him, went out with the father to get some supplies for sports equipment, and now I'm about to play a little overwatch before getting a suntan in our beautiful open "rural retard" backyard.
City fags can't even walk 5 feet without somebody ruining their day or privacy. I got a whole damn yard to do whatever.
>>
anyone notice that there's a seth rich video on youtube for both washingtonpost/NBC saying the exact same thing?
>>
File: the-gnostics.jpg (34KB, 360x527px) Image search: [Google]
the-gnostics.jpg
34KB, 360x527px
Have you worshipped the snake of the garden of eden today, /pol/?
>>
woke up, jacked off, went to work, go home, jacked off, shitpost on pol while watching investigation discovery. will probably jack off again tonight to hentai girls
>>
>>127236151
yes i prayed to allah
>>
>>127236491

Why would you pray to the demiurge with a moorish name.
>>
File: 1494717276345.jpg (296KB, 1280x967px) Image search: [Google]
1494717276345.jpg
296KB, 1280x967px
>>127236246
That's quite degenerate, anon.
>>
>>127236649
Even I have my standards

Lolis, oppai, oppai lolis

no shota, traps, interracials, yaoi, etc...futa on futa is ok. BEST iality is ok too
>>
>>127234274
I was watering the trees around my city for volunteer work, but the only thing on my mind was how desperately I didn't want to be a Christian.
>>
>>127234274

Please pray for me. I am taking my family to Frankfurt for the weekend, and I would like to be alive when I come back.
>>
>>127235787
Cuck Son
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.