[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

'Member when the sight of this warmed the heart with hope and dreams...

... instead of shredding it with betrayal and shame?

I guess we could always go back and watch the campaign speeches, even if we now know every word out of his mouth is actually a bald-face lie. We can still pretend he was... real.... or maybe this isn't real. I'm not sure I know anymore.

Here's a question: can you become a slave without anyone telling you? Can it just sort of happen without you explicitly knowing it already happened. I get this feeling sometimes.... like I am cattle that has found a fence and am puzzled why its there.
>>
File: Air Force One.jpg (8KB, 316x197px)
Air Force One.jpg
8KB, 316x197px
>>127233867
No shit, now this warms my heart.

RIP Hillary
>>
>>127233867

does OP 'Member when the sight of this warmed the racist with hope and dreams?
>>
File: TrumpAlpha.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpAlpha.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>127233867
ITT: pussy farts with no sack

man up faggot. Nobody's going to hand you your life on a platter. You gotta make it yourself. Trump is a good guy, yea, but he can't fix everything for you. You have to do it. Get off your ass and stop being a pussy and get on with your life. Jesus christ. When did america get so many worthless do-nothings?

Stop relying on trump to be the man you aren't. Be your own man for once. Then you'll realize the truth: None of this shit matters.
>>
>>127233867
>Bald-faced
So now sharia blue is subcontracting poo in the loo's 2 shill?
>>
File: Hillary Rotten.jpg (66KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Rotten.jpg
66KB, 640x512px
>>127233867
Trump was never OUR hope and dreams,loser, we make our own bed and wipe our own ass. In case you didn't notice, there are (3) branches of gov'mint each fighting each other for control. The idea that Trump can operate like a dictator is juvenile.
>>
File: chess king.jpg (460KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chess king.jpg
460KB, 1500x1000px
>>127234805

Why are you attacking me? What did I do wrong but trust someone to do what they said they would.

Maybe you're right. Maybe its my fault for being foolish enough to vote and reveal my gullibility to myself. Maybe my mistake was having American identity in 2016-17 in the first place.

We see what the GOP are, what they do. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Their bluff was called and now we see what it was all along. We know that no third party has a chance. We know one party embodies our destruction. And there is no magical way to suddenly "un-corrupt" our own. Its over.

We lost. A bunch of politicians won, but we lost. A long time ago, I guess. We are an occupied nation. By what, I dont know. I just know it isn't us.

I guess we can start a new country, a new charter. It might be rough, but at least we could be self ruled again. I'd rather die in defeat by the government than be forced to survive a hundred years living in disgrace. There has to come a point, and we have to be able to recognize it. The first step, I would think, is defining what it is.

If this is freedom... what on Earth would being conquered feel like? Our white house is run by Jews. Women decide what manhood is, and apparently its black, because manhood in whites is practically a crime itself.

If this is winning, what the blue fuck is losing?

I say again, there is no political solution here. There would have to be a working system and there isn't. No order is big enough to replace and correct this one. The only way it ends is in disorder. We will have to suffer chaos to ever escape this. The parasites dont leave until they think we are dead. When we get sick, so do the blood suckers. I just dont see any way around it any more.
>>
>>127237250

bumps mebe
>>
>>127239201
>>
Trump already has 2020 locked up on illegal immigration numbers alone.
>>
>>127233867
> Here's a question: can you become a slave without anyone telling you? Can it just sort of happen without you explicitly knowing it already happened. I get this feeling sometimes.... like I am cattle that has found a fence and am puzzled why its there.

We all are slaves of the central banks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.