[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SRG/ - Stay on Target General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 67

File: wow4.png (47KB, 973x229px) Image search: [Google]
wow4.png
47KB, 973x229px
Stay on target niggers

Leakanon said "focus on what they give you and disprove it."
IP -> DC Gen - "Not what is seems"
Medanon contradicted the mainstream story.
Police report contradicts narrative.
Podesta is sloppy with his footprints.
Too much for them to clean up.

Timelines are good to figure out.

IP for DC Gen shows reg and update
RegDate: 1992-04-21
Updated: 2011-09-24

This triggers me. Faggots and shills DIE.
Do not distract with false calls to action.
True anons only CONTRIB, BUMP, or SAGE.
For Seth, for Trump, for Jesus, for the men that have sacrificed.
>>
File: wow2.png (59KB, 1267x222px) Image search: [Google]
wow2.png
59KB, 1267x222px
2/a few
>>
File: wow.png (53KB, 1164x222px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
53KB, 1164x222px
>>
File: ok.png (10KB, 544x132px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
10KB, 544x132px
>>
File: 1495818100851.png (110KB, 664x296px) Image search: [Google]
1495818100851.png
110KB, 664x296px
>>
Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...
>>
>>127232553
If you have all the answers, then tell me this..

WHAT will actually have an impact that /pol/ can do?

I see a lot of people saying "You fools, you aren't looking at this right!" but looking at it isn't going to help. What do we know/what can we get that would produce tangible results, and how?

Knowing what's going on and being unable to prove it is supremely unhelpful.
>>
You guys are renowned for meme generation and I don’t have the tech skills or social media presence. But here’s one idea to Rick-Roll libs, raise the profile of Seth Rich case, and plant a legitimate seed of doubt in a huge audience that automatically dismisses his assassination all at once:

Leftists (BLM types, SJWs, BernieBros) are predisposed to believe that minorities get the shit-end of the stick in the legal and law enforcement systems. Not without merit, I might add. Create a meme which comes across as sympathetic to the plight of minorities (how the system sweeps minority victims under the rug) and include this link:

https://mpdc.dc.gov/node/1133867

In the meme, tell the reader to scroll down the list of unsolved homicides and look at the color of each of the faces. Eventually, they will see Seth Rich is the only non-black or Hispanic homicide victim out of those 65 unfortunate folks. It will make them go “hmmm” because it is a soft-sell and they will know that the only whites who don’t get their murders solved are if they were MEANT not to be solved (especially the BernieBros who distrust the Clinton Machine).

Also, the meme will have come from someone who believes in their cause. Distribute to liberal social media. People on the other side of the aisle have been propagandized and will not believe anything a Republican or Conservative has to say. They need to break free on their own.
>>
File: 1495822753585.jpg (211KB, 1024x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495822753585.jpg
211KB, 1024x900px
>>127232553
Any other kekistanis in here rooting for syria??
>>
>>127233885
Nobody is going to actually do that. People are lazy. Memes have to be self-containing. Any outside link is going to be ignored.

t. Senior manager at a marketing company
>>
>>127234155
A very fair point and likely true.

I suppose a 65 face picture collage with Seth in the middle would be somewhat effective (preaching to the choir stuff like "What face does not fit") but not as subtle.
>>
oann.com back up and running. I don't see an article/video yet on SR, at least on front page.
>>
dam Im missing all the leaks.
>>
>>127232553
proof of skype login to dc gen please
>>
>>127235505
rgr anon, thank for update
>>127234052
ty anon
>>127233447
ty anon

We need to keep our minds on topic...
>>
>>127235738
that was mis-direct.

The clue was the IP -> Whois -> DC General
>>
>>127233885

>"65 UNSOLVED MURDERS IN DC LAST YEAR"
>"63 OF THEM ARE BLACK MEN"
>"END ENFORCEMENT DISCRIMINATION"

Then a column of 63 faces + names on one side of hte black men, and 2 of the white men on the other side
>>
Should we "follow the money"?

Someone always pays somebody something, and the brown envelopes must be hidden into the financial reports and other documents of various organisations.

Or am I completely clueless?
>>
>>127236099
clue from who?
by all means check it out though
>>127236682
following the money should always be considered imo,
but I think consensus is motive revolved around information.
but hey there is nothing to imply a robbery, either
>>
>>127232813
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
>>
File: IPN.jpg (49KB, 903x307px) Image search: [Google]
IPN.jpg
49KB, 903x307px
I Followed the Money.... I've literally slaved over these IPs and a thread I posted earlier was archived in like 20 minutes.
>>
File: wowdeepnessjfk.png (45KB, 1313x201px) Image search: [Google]
wowdeepnessjfk.png
45KB, 1313x201px
>>
File: wowdeep.png (74KB, 1316x345px) Image search: [Google]
wowdeep.png
74KB, 1316x345px
>>
File: datacenter.png (1MB, 1145x644px) Image search: [Google]
datacenter.png
1MB, 1145x644px
>>
>>127239228
I think I saw that. Get a compilation screenshot together with all the lookups.

Much love. Where did this list come from? How are these IPs associate with the Fake DC General ?
>>
>>127240804
It came from the first DC General Thread when 160.35.80.1 all the IPs in that picture share networks with it. What do you by fake?? I'll go through them one by one
>>
File: ip-address.png (2MB, 1490x4244px) Image search: [Google]
ip-address.png
2MB, 1490x4244px
>>127240804
See pic
>>
>>127236682
>>127237710
you can't follow the money since there is no money in this game, only favors, that's how inner-Washingtonian politics work, it's hard to follow favors since they could lead you str8 to pizza parlor and then you're stuck or dead
>>
File: topicdilution.png (274KB, 1179x973px) Image search: [Google]
topicdilution.png
274KB, 1179x973px
>>127240804
There were a lot of threads at the same time which tried to connect multiple topics with SR. Seemed like disinfo to me.
See pic.
>>
>>127241530
i'm not presuming motive, so i have no idea
>>
Starting with DC General. The Urgent Care Provider there is called Unity Health Care. I traced them back to both the SEIU and MedStar.

Georgetown Medicals Hoy Clinic also works there they are recruited by MedStar after grad and Podesta went to Georgetown.

The DC General is a massive facility and only a handful of the buildings are occupied. If you look at how many cars are parked around it's hard to believe that it is only a homeless shelter and probably something more hidden throughout the grounds.
>>
>>127241209
I remember the thread, but, what does it mean? who made the list?

fake means the hospital isn't a hospital. why would a define hospital need to renew its IP.

the registration info literally says [email protected]

this has to be a NSA CIA FBI hub or some thing.
Maybe where the data showing the leaders, and unmasking came from.
>>
I'm pretty sure that the German building could be owned by Europe's largest media company Bertelsmann AG. Just a guess
>>
>>127241335
need more resolution. but please this is amazing
>>
>>127241903
MedStar and SEIU
>>
Bumping this. Fuck everyone. Let them all burn
>>
Bump, this thread feels focused for once. I got a day off and I'm bored so why not spend my day pulling on a suspicious string
>>
>>127236203
I like it. Could make multiples. One like that for the lefties and one for the conservatives with "64 Minority Unsolved Murders in D.C." on one column, and "1 Panda" on the other with large SR photo.
>>
>>127232553
Bump
>>
File: wowokstartfresh.png (75KB, 1333x397px) Image search: [Google]
wowokstartfresh.png
75KB, 1333x397px
>>127243415
>so why not spend my day pulling on a suspi
ty
>>127243409
ty
>>127242581
ty
>>
161.35.80.1 - This is a big one

It goes to HealthSTAR Communications Main Offices in NJ. They deal in Pharma. Backed by a leading global investment firm for $15 billion in capital. (Probably Vanguard)

Brandywine Senior Living basically owned FTI Consulting which has connections to Clinton and Podesta Groups, Rothschild and even King Lizard Soros.

The Rothschild's Vanguard and Blackrock Firms own $276m in FTI Consulting's Shares
>>
>>127243415
I feel we should make a Summary to how we got here. Because it feels like a sudden jerk in focus (i was gone for like 2 days).
>>
For those anons that are more informed, it would be great to create some type of a web style graphic and/or a list of strings that need pulling.

I heard IPs were slide, but that could also have been slide?

Why the fuck was SR there that night to begin with? Has the bar he was supposedly at been narrowed down?

How many SEIU connections are there? Could a web be formed?

I think people are looking too big. We should focus back from the basics of SR and the timeline of every single event, sus or not, and work backwards. We're not gonna bring down a whole deep ring, but if we get the ball rolling who knows what happens?
>>
File: 1495297292708.png (278KB, 405x399px) Image search: [Google]
1495297292708.png
278KB, 405x399px
>>127233925
YES
>>
>>127239228
Where did these IPs come from?
>>
File: seth32.png (780KB, 1363x765px) Image search: [Google]
seth32.png
780KB, 1363x765px
bump
>>
GUYS WE GOT 20,000 VOTES IN A WEEK. WE NEED 80,000 MORE IN 3 WEEKS TO GET OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM WHITE HOUSE

SPAM THE SHIT OUT OF THIS PETITION
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH
>>
>>127232553
We're getting so close. So many domino's are falling right now
>>
>>127243870
Read my caps. We have a Dope Anon among us.
>>127243870
I want to know who registered that IP, and why. The ORIGNAL IP. Stick to the info we are givin.

>> Prove that IP is NOT ASSOCIATED with DC General
>>
If you have anything the police could use againt bike lock.

>>127243414 how to get them the info
>>
nothingburger
>>
Is there a discord set up? PW protected would be great. Send out links only to those who are for sure not CTR or similar. I could set it up

>>127243563
np, let's do this. Memorial day weekend is here and I'm on my own for a couple days.
>>
>>127244160
ty anon
>>127244173
ty anon
>>127243886
agree. Not sure, I think they are slide.
>>
>>127244264
No discord, keep it on here. Have to.
>>
Next up is 164.35.80.1 owned by Oracle Corporation. Always been Zionist. Fact

Blackrock/Vanguard own: 17.7b in Shares

The exact IP locations is actually near a few private suburban residences but I knew that there was no way to be accurate so I looked up who owned that area and it is Equity Residential.

*Note: Vanguard is the main firm the Clinton's invest it.

Blackrock/Vanguard own: 560m in Shares for Equity Residential.
>>
>>127244469
Do you think these IPs are slide? In other words, why hasn't LeakAnon mentioned this range?
>>
>>127244160
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>>
>>127244469
I appreciate the string pulling, but the IP's feel like slide. I am behind on the IP's, could someone get an idea of where they came from? The origin of the IP info I mean. I happen to dabble in cybersec and could corroborate data where possible
>>
164.35.80.1 is Kredietbank KBC Dutch Private Bank straight up NWO/illuminati type shit. We've all seen this video right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

Where the guy talks about working for a bank exactly like this one and then getting involved with the Luciferian Global Elite
>>
>>127244825
I'm with you Anon. The one IP we have been told was to demonstrate how DC GEN hospital isn't what it seems....anything more than that is too far removed
>>
>>127245015
Feels like more disinfo from >>127244951
>>
File: seiu_OBAMAS_BROWNSHIRTS_thumb1.jpg (19KB, 244x219px) Image search: [Google]
seiu_OBAMAS_BROWNSHIRTS_thumb1.jpg
19KB, 244x219px
bump
>>
>>127244825
>>127236099
an anon post that is now being treated as a 'clue'
not sure why
>>
>>127241981
I'm the one who posted those "meganon" posts.
To your point... No. It means a "hospital", isn't JUST a "hospital". It's primary function could very well be a hospital or whatever these businesses and entities claim to be. But that doesn't mean it's the ONLY thing it's used for.

Don't think of these links in their networks as massive hubs or covers, either. This shit really isn't as big as you think it is. It's not like EVERY FUCKING PERSON working in a hospital, an office building, a police station, a bar, pizza shop, etc. knows what the fuck is going on. The majority of people don't know what the fuck is going on. Their network uses TONS of hospitals, just like they use tons of other businesses and fronts not just in this country, across the fucking world. And often, you'll find it doesn't even have to be the whole business that's involved. It could just be a high-level asset they've acquired, and called in a favor from. For instance, say they need to hide a car for a bit, or repair one, under the radar because they fucked it up running someone over with it. They'll call an autobody asset they've acquired, who won't ask any questions. They pay him handsomely and he knows if he ever says anything to anyone, they'll be taking HIS car to another body shop they have, with his dead body inside. EVERY employee of the shop thinks they're just fixing another fucked up car. Funny enough, these are also the people who typically get whacked, right? They're the dumb ones who don't realize they're "leaking" info they shouldn't be, when nosy people come around asking questions like, "was there a white sedan with WA plates and extensive front end damage here about two weeks ago?".
>>
>>127244825
They easily could be I have no idea this is just what I've seen when going to their locations. They came from either the first or second 160.35.80.1 threads from a few nights ago. I think someone probably has a dropbox with all the info
>>
>>127243870
>I think people are looking too big. We should focus back from the basics of SR

That's what I'm feeling now. SR is tip of iceberg....
>>
>>127245110
I'm not a scumbag shill just ignore this info if you don't find it genuine
>>
>>127244951
Kek that's my bank. An ex-boyfriend of my mom has high profile contacts in the bank, is a corrupt inspector making sure his friends keep their illegal labor from underpayed blacks, no doubt in my mind is in (((their club)))
>>
File: 1491750173491.jpg (309KB, 672x505px) Image search: [Google]
1491750173491.jpg
309KB, 672x505px
>>127232553
Here to bump your thread, and here with a word to any "leakers," etc., that are involved in these threads.

We are incredibly grateful for your time and effort. There are more people lurking than posting. Your messages are heard. Your messages are understood.

However. It's just as frustrating for us when you unknowingly derail by:
1. Lecturing /pol/ on manners
2. Wasting time debating with /pol/ when you get offended over bad manners
3. Stringing anon along - "I've got the info but you're just not looking in the right place! I can't tell you what's the right place!"

Basically, do what we do. Actual anons and not bots. IGNORE THE FUCKING SHILLS AND LOL TITS OR GTFO TIER REPLIES AND STATE YOUR BUSINESS.

We know the roots are deep. We know the enemy is everywhere. You are talking to a literal army though, and people are trying their best to confuse and shill over anonymous. But someone, somewhere who's reading your words knows what they're doing. Spending our time archiving readily available Google links is important but ultimately gets us nowhere. Again, we are grateful, even if it doesn't sound like it from this post. We are willing to help. We are not stupid, and can tell when someone is bullshitting us or not. We're not here to debate that. We're trying to help.

Keep bumping threads, keep spreading the word.
>>
>>127245525
it's not a personal attack, we just saw lots of info researching what looked like information to lead us astray.

We have a source here telling us our biggest problem is getting distracted.

Focus on what we have.

And look:

>>127245208

This is epic info. Read this mans info
>>
162.35.80.1 - this leads to the F5 Networks Offices in Silicon Valley. Look them up if you want to know more. I know they make some DDoS defense software and security stuff. That's all I've been able to find so far

Blackrock/Vanguard own: 1.4b in Shares
>>
>>127245790
it does sound ungrateful, don't lecture meganon.
he already explained the why of the method, we literally need to connect the dots
>>
>>127244618
I am leakanon (apparently, I'm also meganon - these nicknames are fucking killing me, but saving me at the same time... trying to keep track is exhausting).
No! IP's are not a slide, per say. If you know what you are doing and that's a path you're willing to take and won't waste your time, so be it. BUT, if you ARE NOT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING, and you're just trying to be techy because you think it's something you can do, realize you can't and help everyone else by sticking to things you ARE good at, like hunting down info. I'm not trying to shy anyone away from IP's... but let's get real. Everyone wants to feel like they're helping, so they'll chase paths they think are "hot" with know real understanding of what they're doing. In this capacity, those people think they're helping, but in reality, they're throwing up shit that doesn't matter and they don't even realize it... it's actually how a lot of pizzagate shilled itself.
All I am suggesting is that you stick to what you know you can do, and contribute what you can, on that. Don't look like a "larp" yourself, by hunting down info you don't even understand and posting it. Let those who know what they are doing, pick up that baton and run with it. See what I mean?
>>
update from JW today on Seth Rich
https://youtu.be/d0FMxfTRnYs?t=595
>>
The bartender knows all the regulars. Government employees and the like. That night Seth was with people he knew from the neighborhood, but he walked home alone, or so he thought. When friend becomes for and foe becomes friend, it can be a strange world if it own. In DC they come for the politics but stay for the power.

Social media is a powerful tool
>>
>>127245813
It is some solid info forsure

>>127245690
Tell me about it dude. My Step-Grandfather was the Grandson of the guy that discovered Royal Dutch Petroleum which is now Shell Gas 5th biggest company in the world. They were into some weird shit.
>>
>>127246115
That's literally what I'm saying though.
We could be putting the dots in a fucking star when it's a circle and not know it.

Any fruitful help in at least - hey you, you're on the right track- from an anon who claims to know the score would be invaluable.
>>
>>127246127
It is possible the IPs exist on a privite network not advertised to the wider internet.

The question would become where are these IP addresses advertised?
>>
>>127246607
we agree brother. it's in there, he confirmed the network of distributed contacts, corruption. Let it sit, think about it, and move the project forward an inch...
>>
>>127246835
You're doing God's work anon. Post this in the Seth Rich discussion where there are more dedicated people.
>>
>>127246835
Apologies again, if I came across harsh. Not my intention, just cognizant of time here. It seems to be of the essence as cliche as that is. Thank you, for your work as well.
>>
>>127246698
I like what you are thinking. I want to approach from technical angle. The IP is blackhole-ed...no routes to it from the outside. Maybe it's where traffic comes from?
It is supposed to be a public IP right? It's outside of the private ranges...
>>
>>127246485
anyone know the name of the bartender working that night
i'm assuming it wasn't the owner
>>
>>127247034
you too, hope I didn't come off as scolding. Let's do this, I'm so motivated.
>>
>>127232553
Bump for pic related
Bump for the great work you guys do
>>
>>127246127
A good way to think of it is:

White Hat FBI/4chan Info Droppers = Sherlock Holmes.

Us = Dr. Watson (Non-pro helpers who should stick to the easier, tangible goals.)

George Soros, Clintons, Upper Echelon Deep State = Professor Moriarty

Lesser Deep State workers = Moriarty's web to obscure the core criminals. The network that hides "half of what is evil and nearly all that is undetected" in the world.

Pizzagate, Awans, etc. = all done by the Deep State, but cases for another day that will unravel if SR is solve.

SR = The case at hand.
>>
File: HiePiYZ.jpg (31KB, 540x372px) Image search: [Google]
HiePiYZ.jpg
31KB, 540x372px
>>127246485
Bartender/Manager at Lou's said he offered Seth a lift home but Seth declined and since he "knew" Seth only lived "about a mile away" but according to the police Seth lived almost 2 miles away. Seems fishy.
>>
176.35.80.1 Barclays Bank linked to Euro's Elite.

128.35.80.1 - United Healthcare

Notice all the Healthcare connections?
Blackrock/Vanguard own: 24b in Shares
UHN had around 184b in revenue last year.
>>
>>127246527
Well I'm sure the ex of my mom isn't that high up the ladder, but I'm sure he attends their weird "parties" with "business associates" as he called them. Mom says she thinks he's impotent, perhaps he gets it elsewhere. Had many of his associates come to my communion, shit was fancy rich elite folk, received a lot of money though, still stingy for rich folk, only 1000 euros, I heard the party costed ten times the amount. Has numerous family members in positions in KBC bank including his brother and son. Was knighted by the king, fuck knows why, they're all sick bastards. Seemed to know stuff, like claimed US knows everything and controls everything and UFOs being American. Looks Jewish, but claimed not to be. Very shady fucker, all he does all day is sit on his ass and watch tv, fucker works like once a month, gets tons of money.
>>
>>127247536
That doesn't concern me, because, there is only a limited number of fiber, WAN, and ISP providers that can serve HIPAA requirements and such.

But maybe that is the connection we are supposed to notice?
>>
>>127233925
Yeppir. Syria, Russia, Iran, Hezbollah in this situation. (I am loathe to root for the Iranian govt after the way they abused the Green Movement, but I don't want to see the Persians suffer with this. They are good people.)
>>
>>127247302
Exactly, SR is where we need to start. We can pull strings all day long, but then we don't know what info is helpful or if we started pulling on a string with must deeper connections. Those connections are what killed pizzagate. A detective doesn't start by looking at a crime scene assuming that everything is a string. He assumes nothing is a string, until something starts looking more like a string. Then he gives it a light pull.
>>
>>127247678
I can see that. Let the case 'solve itself' so to speak... don't go looking for evidence and muddying up everything.
>>
>>127247536
James Alefantis lived at the SAME address as Randall Rothschild who was Managing Director of "Blackstone"
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1834875
>>
>>127247768
What happened to the two killers? Maybe Megaanon can comment on that. Or maybe did, I only started capping today.
>>
>>127243761
I haven't been gone and my intuition tells me this may be a diversion to ignore something either close.

IOW whatever is going at that hospital has been set up as an intentional diversion, or is layer 1 of a diversion, from something else in DC. Just seems too odd.

I am just sitting here--Wondering how the hell to put all these pieces together. I'm exhausted, and so my theory at this point is so whacky, I'm not going to go in to detail, but I go tta wonder if somewhere in all this there is a relation to the "baby parts" industry.
>>
>>127247678
the problem is, it is too tempting for some.
so they work backwards from a perceived motive
>>
Godspeed anons. Kek wills it. I'm giving you my power.
>>
The best thing to do is shove all of this info i posted to the side and if anything comes up relating directly to one of these companies or IPs then they should be researched further.
>>
>>127232553
bump
>>
File: I_C_U.jpg (553KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
I_C_U.jpg
553KB, 1280x1280px
>>127232553

bumping for justice
>>
>>127232553
>IP for DC Gen shows reg and update
>RegDate: 1992-04-21
>Updated: 2011-09-24
Updates to an ARIN registration are analogous to changes of address or changes of phone number. DCGH might have changed their ISP, business address, allocation, or maybe even just canned their network admin.
>>127240225
Notice the distinct tall-card master rack over to the left and all the short-card slaves to the right with only two lights per card, and all the thick cables coming out of the guarded areas on the slave racks. You can almost see the 50-pin "Centronics" connectors through the slots on the slave racks. The slave cards would date back to the late 2000s at the latest.
All that just screams PBX to me, not blade servers. Anyone recognize that particular equipment?
>>127243886
I'd really want to see how those IP addresses are "related" and who says before I'd consider them worthwhile uses of our resources.
>>127247128
Conceivably, the 160.35 IPs could still be in use internally, and are active and accessible via a private network, just disconnected from the public internet. It's just possible those related IPs could have static routes or connected to the 160.35 nets. If someone has easy access to those related ranges, it might be worth a traceroute, but that's a bit of a rabbit hole, and doesn't change the fact that what was publicly routable nine months ago has little to do with what's routable now.
>>
>>127246698
There are two kinds of IP's. WAN associated and LAN associated. Everything that anyone is finding in terms of IP's in a search engine, is a publicly broadcasted IP. WAN associated. That means, unless you know what needs to be done to get from public to private internal LAN IP's, then don't bother. I am not trying to be mean, just honest. I know a fuck ton about networking, routing/firewalls, etc. but that doesn't mean I know what I am doing once I am in them... hence is why I haven't been posting on IP's. I know what my limits are. I know HOW it works, connects, configures and routes, internally and externally, but I don't exactly know how to work through it myself. This is why I let the people who seem to know what they are doing, make the progress they are making, and then I read their analysis, absorb and move along in my own efforts. That's all I am saying... we don't want to be like pee-wee soccer. Someone posts a thread specific to their talents like kicking off a soccer ball, and then we all run and chase behind it in a little herd because we all want to feel like we are participating in the game and getting the assist for a goal our parents can be proud of.

And I don't feel like anyone is lecturing me and I already called myself a cunt before, after re-reading some of my own posts because I can sound harsh myself. We are a community. We are in it to win it and like brothers (and sisters ;o) we are allowed to scrap. It's one thing to duke it out between ourselves over valid points and theories... it's quite another to waste time scraping bullshit out, with blatant shills. It wastes time, hinders our progress and gives them too much credibility with our replies and attention.
>>
File: seth29.jpg (163KB, 957x759px) Image search: [Google]
seth29.jpg
163KB, 957x759px
bumping
>>
"IP -> DC Gen - "Not what is seems"

...clearly it's actually about the construction happening across the road...
>>
>>127247642
Here's the thing about most major healthcare networks. To ensure quick payment and ease paperwork flows back and forth, large healthcare providers will set up direct, private network connections with the insurance providers/banks they work with, to facilitate payment more securely and quickly. Your insurance company probably does this with any major hospital they directly consider in-network. That said, finding big insurance companies, the big banks they use, with direct network connections into big hospitals and the associated IP's in between, isn't uncommon, at all.
>>
Bump

Pandora's box will soon be open.
>>
possibly, dems have been protecting and blackmailing criminals in exchange for political favors for decades, seth rich had evidence on the dnc (private citizen side) power structure, while awan bros had evidence on the public office side
>>
File: seth31.jpg (59KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
seth31.jpg
59KB, 499x280px
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>>
>>127247864
That's the thing. The killers were never found... hence, it's a "mystery" and still unsolved. There were some posts about two Hispanic dudes who were murdered in SC less than 24hrs. after SR, on the 11th. One of the dudes worked on the HRC campaign. That was interesting, but it died on the vine, quickly in the rest of the /pol/ threads. It would not be unlike the deep, to quickly kill sloppy assets they hire, in an effort to clean up behind themselves. I believe the pictures/names and a few comments made about these two were capped, but alas... I haven't seen them recently. Though I did look them up on FB and found the one dude's profile, so they are real people and the one dude I found, did get suicided on the 11th. I read his obituary. I know, I know, poor effort on my part to forget to save, but it was 3:30 a.m. for Christ's sake. I'm human and fade fast.
>>
foreign counter intelligence feeds the most paranoid and misanthropic elements of our society. awesome.
>>
Keep this going.
Bump
>>
Oann Tweeting about SR
>>
https://twitter.com/RobHerring/status/868153836157915136

https://twitter.com/OANN/status/868182283169222657
>>
>>127249036
You dont have to advertise WANs to upstream peers

I manage privite networks that use wan ip addresses

Brush up on your bgp
>>
File: MegaAnon.png (3MB, 1105x3404px) Image search: [Google]
MegaAnon.png
3MB, 1105x3404px
>>127250228
You need a trip at this point, but if you don't want one at least a steady name so its easier to track these posts down.
Originally I named the first group of caps MegaAnon, not fucking meganon, because I thought you had inside knowledge of Mega, the company, and Kim. But it seems to be more than just that, so that name is trash. LeakAnon, but what have you really leaked? Come up with a name and I will name the caps that and it will stick
>>
>>127251073
Anyone working at a USA based isp try this on your core routers (works on junipers and some ciscos)

show bgp sum | match 161.35

This should show any neighbours in that range in a vrf
>>
>>127251478
Oh!! You're the one, thank you for capping. I haven't leaked anything, other than a few VERY intentionally leading nuggets between SR and Kim as to the Megaupload specific connection, so, you were spot on and I really appreciate you taking the time to cap those. I don't really need a "name", per say... I like calling myself out when I want to, you know? But, sticking with the MegaAnon (which I had just glanced at and apparently misread, apologies) is helping me just for reference sake, as I call myself out in posts. I am not trying to seem creepy or anything, it's just that I think we all appreciate being Anon to an extent. But I assure you, when I am directly replying or wanting to refer to something, I don't go on without first holding myself accountable for all the stuff I've posted prior. I try as best as I can to own what I've posted, so the nicknaming has actually been very helpful and I thank you.

MegaAnon - Checked.
>>
File: 1499992734657347865.png (624KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499992734657347865.png
624KB, 1280x720px
>>127240225
>>
>>127252318
What's 161.35 have to do with 160.35?
>>
>>127251073
I understand... but a lot of what people are finding that's publicly broadcasted in these broadly scoped, IP-ID type sites (which people have been attaching screen shots of in many of the different SR related threads), are the ISP's, public IP's, which often just relate to that outside node, not internal networks. I wasn't trying to educate the group on BGP routing and configs...
>>
>>127252729
Typo, my bad
>>
>>127232553
this guys a fucking liar i saw the video about the gofundme like two weeks before the shit start hitting the fan. someone re-uploaded it and pretend it was fresh
>>
>>127252913
If we are assuming that ip is in use we must assume it is not public meaning it should be in a vrf / vpn-instance if we can confirm it is in use we have a raging clue
>>
>>127233885
this is fucking brilliant
>>
>>127244162
this tbqhwymaf
>>
>>127248922
nice info, stick with us. looks like someone ID'ed it. Was it on? Perhaps still active WAN? Relevant at all?
Any more info you can provide one why this IP, in this hospital, was provided, and why it can be disproven, will be very helpful.

>>127248922
>I'd really want to see how those IP addresses are "related" and who says before I'd consider them worthwhile uses of our resources.

Me too.

>>127249036
So this is where I can help reverse engineer. I don't want people to leave this alone if it's relevant.

>>127249551
>Here's the thing about most major healthcare networks
Yeah I know.

>>127250228
This guys. Killer that haven't been found, loose end, DC Hospital.
Someone mentioned interrogation to get more information.
>>
>>127253158
I agree. The only reason I even addressed the IP portion of this was because someone asked me if they should spend time looking into it. The point I was making is that there are people who want to help, putting efforts into it without really understanding what they are looking at, then posting their findings, which I was then seeing being labeled "shill attempts" to "distract", which most likely wasn't their intentions (which you could clearly tell from the ones who had other helpful posts prior), so I was just suggesting people who know what they are doing, do it and people who don't, don't.

I actually think it would be helpful to have a running "tech" thread to help segregate and track our efforts/resources better. You know? Keep tech posts/images together for archiving, and the rest of the stuff separate so people who don't fully understand, will shy away after reading a few posts and realizing, they're swimming in the wrong pond. Then, when big shit the rest of everyone can understand, is found or being implied, they can cap things to reference and post it in the other SR related threads. Think that would help the cause, better? I mean fuck, even I admit I wouldn't be trolling around in an SR tech specific thread.
>>
>>127252457
Wanting to stay anonymous is good, I get that. I was just looking for a way to make sure I'm up to date with the caps because they have been helpful.
If that is a name we stick to then it shouldn't be too hard to track future posts down.
>>
>>127253995
good idea, but fuck all I have is this goddamn IP.
The rest of the info I can't link....
>>
>>127233885
im gonna do it tomorrow if nobody beats me to it
show all the faces of unsolved cases from 2015/2016
divide the image in half
UNSOLVED CASES PEOPLE OF COLOR on left and
UNSOLVED CASES WHITES on right

and put all the pictures underneath. seth alone on right and endless niggers on left. how unjust to blacks this system is!
>>
>>127253995
I agree. The only reason I even addressed the IP portion ..
And the fact that it was fucking posted anonymously in a weird way.
>>
File: fffdyjsfgtdfhg.jpg (26KB, 488x218px) Image search: [Google]
fffdyjsfgtdfhg.jpg
26KB, 488x218px
>>127233885
bump
>>
>>127254232
get out of this thread
>>
>>127255068
you're going to solve a year old dead murder with no new information? no. pressure on the police to look into things or release information will. this must be done through emotional leftist normies.
>>
>>127253995
I'm not at all experienced in any facet of tracking IPs or any IT stuff like this, I just saved the 'Neighbourhood' file because I thought it looked interesting.

These IPs could easily mean absolutely nothing but I found them to be interesting. There was another traceroute I looked into that points to 160.163. being a big hacking scam with fake online clothes which would make all my posts that much more unlikely.

I just remember asking people if it was worth it to look into the 'Neighbourhood IPs' and I never got a solid response so I just did it myself.

Having a tech thread is a really fucking good idea. We should be putting people into groups and let them do the type of research they are best at.
>>
>>127253995
I might try throw a thread together later on
>>
SR bump
>>
Bump. I am working through all the facts I can get my hands on at the moment. I feel I am missing something, but at the moment there are so many different angles to approach from, and so many different strings that were pulled on a little too hard and now 80% of the information out there is unintentional slide.
>>
>>127250228
>One of the dudes worked on the HRC campaign
Unverifiable hearsay. Please verify or disregard.
>>127253871
That was me. No thanks to their nausea-inducing camera work.
They hung up a phone bleeping an off-hook tone earlier in the video. Functioning, but I see no way to determine just from the video whether connections to the outside world were in service. I didn't see any of the loop card lights changing over the short period they were visible, suggesting it might not be in active use and some stations were just knocked off-hook by transient visitors.
>>127254573
It would be nice if we had some tough guys willing to do an onsite and see exactly what if anything is going on upstairs.
>>
>>127252318
If you have huawei gear try

Display bgp routing-table vrf all 160.35.0.0

look for any route better than default route
>>
>>127256107
Would anything be shown there that wouldn't be shown on any of the public BGP looking glasses?
>>
Another bump. OANNanon disappeared and no sign of his story. Was he lying or was the special OANN was tweeting about the only thing?
>>
>>127247302
Bump
>>
>>127256301
Theres a 3 part special coming later on.
>>
>>127255845
that would be epic.
>>127255781
maybe, maybe not. FBIANON said a year ago there was enough out there already.>>127251478
>>>127250228
This cap is epic. Can you add all the caps from this, to that? Maybe I will. Def saved this one to add to my mess.

I think Seth was a double, and got discovered, and was at DC GENERAL doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing, in a place he was allowed to be in, at a time that he shouldn't have.

So, in essence he discovered because of maybe some monitoring, and they killed him as he was leaved with information that was worth a kill over.

In other words, as they do, they covered up a murder and robbery (to stop the leak then collect the leak) with a robbery and a murder (try to take 'a valuable' and mess up, then murder).

It is that subtle logic and rhetorical twist to allow the "easy" cover up. Little lies to throw the normies off the scent, because (((they))) are in plain view....
>>
>>127255845
That would be great! I'd link this thread to it and some of the others that may have been archived already from yesterday/last night, in your initial thread post, too. It would be helpful to you all when referring to things from "last night"... haha that's what kills me... going back trying to find shit I saw from 5 hours ago, let alone a whole day...
>>
>>127256232
Yes cause it will spit out routes from inside vpn instances
>>
Going into the subject that DC General isn't what it seems but isn't exactly a front either.

I think some of the 'empty' buildings at DC General are occupied. I think that there could be a black site somewhere a long the grounds for what Agency can only be speculated.
>>127241903

I posted this picture before which links the SEIU to Unity Health Care the resident medical staff
>>
>>127255999
copy that on all of your points.
I would almost say if the DC General was used for something sketchy, it isn't anymore, but that would require explanation.

MegaAnon said, PLUG THE HOLES and they have to come up for air.

(EXAMPLE is DWC having to recover laptop...a hole that needed explaining)
>>
Fellas- Can I get a quick rundown on any developments since /ourcop/ posted a few nights ago? Any significant developments?
>>
Bump + does any anon have any work that can be done by a pleb? I'm free all Memorial Day weekend and I'll be here bumping and following along, but just asking
>>
>>127256649
I want thinking that too, but how is this related to SR? Maybe we should NOT think about the IP in context of SR...might be another 'wing' of the web of (((them)))
>>
>>127256410
Define leak in relation to the internet.
>>
>>127236099

I dont believe it wass a misdirect, no one could of known of that IP. Its very possible that it was the last connection he had on his skype, its also very possible he was taken to that hospital and his wifi was set to connect to any network automactically. We have already ascertained that the networks are still fully functional along with servers and equipment in the hospital / homeless shelter.
>>
>>127256721
Push the petition as much as you can once trump has a mandate to act we might get some help

If you know any network engineers please show them my other posts regarding finding the route in a vrf

Make sock puppets on social media and try and push seth rich>>127256721
>>
>>127240804

You acll yourself Sysanon and dont know how to get a list of ips? iim going to post some real shit
>>
>>127249036
OK Coach. What about us that have been lurking and contributing what we can but have no particular technical skill set other than intelligence and time on our hands?
Now that we have weeks of knowledge of the players/names/places should we start combing WL's with a fine toothed comb looking for crumbs?
>>
For those meandering into this thread and wondering how to help: remember the credo that made /cfg/ so effective

>FIND A TASK

>DO A THING

>POST RESULTS
>>
>>127257251
This- I'm interested in helping, got a bunch of friends following this as well. All willing to help.
>>
>>127256958
Stop the (trojans) that SR was installing in DC GEN?

Was SR the counter-op the the DNC ops?
>>
http://rebrn.com/re/breaking-lead-found-dr-jack-sava-head-of-the-gold-surgery-team-a-3275822/
>>
these threads should be deleted
>>
>>127257212
No, some one else called me this nig
It's not about me, focus.
>>127257015
Have we? Who's we?
>>
From reddit:

IP address from Seth's skype:
https://m.imgur.com/RuA8EqA

Reverse Lookup of IP address

http://archive.is/bL5oq

751 longitude way, Raleigh nc

Isp name: DoD network information center

Did it change from the hospital?
>>
>>127257842
Kys. They're not hurting anyone and hunting for the truth.
>>
>>127239228

160.35 addresses are for DC General Hospital.
>>
>>127256721
The biggest thing we need is creation of archives of data or graphics of screencaps. Nothing that is not directly tied to the initial murder. We need people who are willing to objectively look at info and ascertain whether or not this info is likely to be tied, or if it is just hearsay. Hearsay kills us, killed us and Voat during pizzagate too.
>>
>>127256955
Well this might be a big stretch but I think it's possible that DC General could have been used for some very fucked up stuff possibly Human Trafficking... most likely kids.

Very large facility for homeless 'families' there was a kidnapping there in 1995 where a woman stole a baby the day it was born.

Relisha Rudd (8) was kidnapped in 2014 it was believed that her father kidnapped her. He mom was murdered and so was her father a week later. No trace of her.

Who knows how many kids could have been taken from this place without being reported? Drugged out/mentally unstable parents would make a child much easier to take.

A Dead infant was found in 2011 in a paper bag. Stabbed in the head with a knife. That's Satanic worship.

Maybe Seth had heard about this place and decided to go there. When he found proof he skyped with someone from the 160.35.80.1 IP maybe showing them proof of the dark side of DC General in realtime.

Perhaps his IP was picked up and then he was drugged/question/possibly tortured for the information which I doubt he would have give.

They then took him to a location threw him down onto the ground and shot him twice with the intention of having the bullets pass completely through him so they would break apart on the pavement and be harder to identify.
>>
>>127239228

176.35.80 belongs.to Rogers Cable in Canada.
>>
>>127258038
they aren't hunting for the truth. it has devolved into insane conspiracy shit. you have larping anons stringing along schizo fuck heads
>>
>>127258011
What in the fuck is a Skype IP resolver? This isn't real.
>>
bump for Seth
>>
>>127258390
Seems far fetched, but makes assumption. We don't know what the IP means yet. Just that it's ASSOCIATED with DC GENERAL. Likely the location, more than, DATA flowing across the wire....
>>
>>127258390
If he did connect to skype with that ip address then that ip address would have to be routable from a skype service.

The hospital many have a private route table that connects to a skype server

We would need an american isp tech to try and locate the routes and confirm they exist which would then tie seth to the hospital
>>
>>127256535
Only if they're connected to that particular VPN, I assume. Would anons involved in the insurance or health care industry with access to private networks be likely to find something, then? I don't.
>>127256661
The ARIN point of contact going silent as of 11/2016 agrees with not in use *anymore*. The urbex video was apparently shot after that.
>>127257015
Where did we ascertain that? We saw an internal phone system that was still switched on and a /16 network whose point of contact chimped out. That's about it. >>127252615
>>127258011
Very interesting. The NSA seems to have gotten hold of his Skype account.
>>127258390
Conjecture. The old screenshot suggests that Seth logged IN from DCGH. If you want to larp, larp on sleddit.
>>127258533
Red herring.
>>
>>127256721
Keep talking about it. Post on social media. Sign the petition. Tell normies about Obama breaking the 4th amendment to hell (gives them ability to believe Seth Rich story after being told 'muh al right conspiracy theory' all day every day). Make memes. Make fake social media accounts and get Seth Rich trending, like articles actually discussing seth rich and the implications. Go into the discussions of articles calling this a conspiracy and copypasta everything we know in there.
Those of us who arent detectives and tech savvy, we need to be the grassroots movement getting the public on to this. If the general public wants answers, they cant hide and makes everyone elses job o here that much easier. The public needs to know whats really going on. They wont get that from anybody except people like us.
Bump keep up the hard work anons, i love you guys, lets take this country back
>>
>>127258725
Is this backed by anything?
Routable from a service barely makes sense.
Stop speculating, as Meganon said.

We have an IP, that's registered to a DC Hospital, that might be used for other shit (no proof).
The IP, as MEGAANON said, might be re-purposed by (((THEM))), and though it is ASSOCIATED with DC GENERAL, no-one cares.

Just like no-one cares when there is other sketchy stuff happening.
>>
>>127258729
Not quite - isps will have multiple route tables but their looking glass will only show the internet table - if someone working for an isp managing that network looks into it they could find the vpn these routes are on.

This is kinda my job
>>
>>127258011

http://archive.is/i1bw5

Latitude and longitude reverse lookup
>>
>>127257251
Anyone can dig... find something that interests you specifically (that you won't quickly tire from or get bored of) and dig. That's what I do. When you find something, save it privately first on a usb or external HD you use, then maybe to an archive site if you're going to be saving a lot of things you'd like to share. THEN post. Archive then post. Oh, and make sure it's timestamped. That's the important thing. So that if it's erased, we at least have when it was saved, originally.
>>
>>127239228
128.35.89 is registered to Integris out of Minnesota.

The whole 32.0 class A belongs to AT&T Global.

Where did these addresses come from?
>>
>>127259005
Where did the ip come from?
>>
>>127259229
Leakanon, nigga
>>
>>127255999
https://www.google.com/search?q=seth+rich+murder+SC&rlz=1CAACAO_enUS716US716&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi42NKr2o7UAhXBOyYKHbS5DxYQ_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=630#imgrc=kTPLD_sJ-ahZnM:
have fun...
>>
>>127259316
So if this ip address is in use it will be on a route table in a vrf and if someone can confirm thats the case that table would have to connect to skype for seth to make a skype call
>>
>>127259535
cool, prove/disprove it then.
I have a lead, and I am digging now, silently.
Keep digging, but show something tangible.
>>
>>127259154
They were posted on either the 1st or 2nd thread the night 160.35.80.1 thread was made
>>
>>127258729

Is the NSA in Raleigh? I added the street address in NC. Looks like a boring little house. Yet the IP name is DoD information center. So, if it's changed from the hospital then we know who last accessed his Skype.
>>
File: sipr2comb.png (95KB, 1152x639px) Image search: [Google]
sipr2comb.png
95KB, 1152x639px
>>127258011
The skype IP resolver IP has changed.
A different dod IP shows up now.
See pic
>>
>>127259345

Rafael Aguilar age 31... when you go through the link, scroll down to the /pol/ post caps... sadly, it was easier to search this than sifting through archives..
>>
>>127259154
>>
Hey, guys. The dude that founded F5 started a new company that makes boxes and software that tunnels IPSEC networks inside other networks, like a VPN overlay on existing LANs. There could be a while network of shit running transparently through and between these hosts.

Also, does anyone else find it odd that there are a lot of addresses in this list where the 2nd and 3rd octet are 35.80?
>>
>>127259998

So the IP keeps changing? I don't know enough about this to comment further. Just saw it and thought to archive and share.

Dod= dept of defense?
>>
>>127260111
It's a data center that AT&T backbone rides through and terminates out of...
>>
It's called "tempered networks."
>>
>>127259896
I am not an american isp tech - i would need someone working for a us isp to check so i am trying to make it visible
>>
>>127260240
they're dynamic IP's... they change all the time. This is what I am FUCKING SAYING!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW A FUCK ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DIGGING IN, THEN STOP because posting fucking screen shots of data centers and dynamic IP's not knowing that's what they are, makes you look retarded. I mean, come on... WT ever-loving F?!?!
>>
File: comey thinks.jpg (362KB, 1406x1034px) Image search: [Google]
comey thinks.jpg
362KB, 1406x1034px
>Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake

Holy shit guys, this is so retarded

Do they honestly believe people will eat that shit up?
>>
>>127260137
Is it Tempered Networks?

I'll start going through their partners and see who is funding them.
>>
>>127260504
yup, agree. Think about what we know, guys.
>>
I was gone for a few days. Is pol solving the Seth Rich case now? That's amazing, Godspeed Anons
>>
New murder

>>127260421
>>127260421
>>127260421
>>127260421
>>127260421

WaPo has once again started their damage control. Shills are out in full force. beware guys
>>
File: ScreenHunter_853 May. 26 19.43.jpg (56KB, 481x295px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_853 May. 26 19.43.jpg
56KB, 481x295px
>>
>>127260886

That's it. Tempered. I seriously don't think Tempered is involved unless it's just their equipment being used. F5 might be though.
>>
>>127259154
Some domain registrar's recommendation engine's ass until proven otherwise.
>>127258725
>>127259535
>If he did connect to skype with that ip address then that ip address would have to be routable from a skype service.
It could well HAVE BEEN publicly routable. Ten months ago, before the networking point of contact went AWOL in 11/2016. That doesn't have much to do with whether or not it is today.
>>127259964
NSA is headquartered in Ft. Meade but has network access anywhere they like. The location of the registrant has no necessary relation to the location of service. We aren't that Chinese (yet).
>>127259535
Only if one is connected to that vrf, right? tbqh I'm more than a little surprised that a /16 hasn't been reallocated yet, with no POC and no route announcements.
>>127261005
Agree. That list of muh related IPs popping up again needs to be DELETed.
>>127261278
That IP range goes nowhere from the public Internet.
>>
>>127244469
black rock own shares in everything, im not to surprised to see it around, alladin controls a few a trillion+ dollars in assets.

Im a tech anon, Im too lazy to read through all this shit right now, if you've got a target for me ill do some poking and if you've got questions I can answer them.
>>
>>127261278

I would expect that address to be a router. It probably has ACLs that keep services from answering on outside interfaces.

If you wanna dork the router, try finding something behind it like a web server and come at the inside interface from there.
>>
>>127261760

Ah- or a firewall. I tend to conflate those two things.
>>
>>127260043
>Rafael Aguilar age 31
Here we are, and thank you, I'm digging. You noticed his nickname too...
>>
>>127261580
Its a /16 from africa as well /16s are not cheap

If we can prove its still active we can make noise
>>
>>127261580
Folks, see how someone who fucking knows what they're talking about, like this guy, has to take time answering your honest, but horrible questions, instead of using the same time to dig into shit on his own and report back to us with anything good he finds? THAT'S A FUCKING PROBLEM.

Techanon... please don't answer questions and may Kek bless you in your quest for pills to feed us from your findings...
>>
>>127245208
Hospitals are useful for organ black markets and drug dealing fronts.
>>
have a bump on me
>>
>>127262004
True. The deep doesn't just take the people they tried to murder but didn't finish the job there, right?

If it also acts as a homeless shelter, lots of potential test subjects with no families or friends who'd report or even know are missing, right? This is why they love illegals... undocumented = unidentifiable. And to think they try to make YOU feel bad for wanting a wall... bet those missing/murdered kids would have LOVED a wall blocking their illegal trafficking at the borders, no?
>>
File: 1psm7x.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1psm7x.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>
File: seth23.jpg (82KB, 641x635px) Image search: [Google]
seth23.jpg
82KB, 641x635px
bump
>>
>>127242333
http://nation.time.com/2013/01/03/how-to-build-a-spy-proof-room/

If you read it, you'll understand why someone requested the windows be blurred on g street view

The building is more than what it seems
>>
File: 1495842754.png (31KB, 540x441px) Image search: [Google]
1495842754.png
31KB, 540x441px
>>127261940
Not AfriNIC, legacy allocations. Pic related
>>
>>127262442

Another anon was talking about the connections for this network to a legitimate homeless shelter actually

Homeless shelters are notorious for organ harvesting as well, no ones going to miss them really, they're the easiest and most vulnerable people to kill and harvest from because they generally dont have anyone around who'd question if they went missing.

Homeless shelters are also used for human trafficking, women just get picked up from them and again, no one asks questions really.

Hospitals also work for covert assassinations, if you want to make it really look like an accident you just kill people under the knife, or you find a way to put the person in a hospital e.g crash your car into the, slowly poison them so they get sick, and then you just have someone kill them when they're at the hospital through I.V injection or through other means, it means the family doesnt ask questions like they would if the person is murdered, there is likely never going to be an investigation, people have accidents, or get sick and die in hospitals

Hospitals are very useful.
>>
Bump for Seth. Also, without going too conspiracy nuts on the hospital, focus on the small things. He arrived alive, and stable. He left dead. We aren't going to bring down an organ harvesting ring for the elites, we could perhaps tie the hospital to the murder in some way. Dr Jack Sava, Trauma Surgeon, is a known associate of Podesta.
>>
File: 1495805918070.jpg (297KB, 1660x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1495805918070.jpg
297KB, 1660x1064px
Was this ever looked into more? I saw it on an old thread.
>>
File: 1489868737243.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1489868737243.gif
1MB, 250x188px
Bumperino

I heard someone had reset the e-mail recovery for SR skype and logged into it. Anyone else hear that?
>>
>>127240804

Doesn't this link Pizzgate to Alefantis and therefore Clinton?

>>127260869
>>127260869
>>
>>127261698
Yeah they and Vanguard are two of the biggest
>>
Bunping
>>
>>127263788
We need to confirm what hosp he died at
>>
>>127257037
>>127258184
>>127258881
I'm on it, thanks anons
>>
Wonder who has decided to turn on Comey or is this a float from the Trump admin?
>>
File: ScreenHunter_852 May. 25 00.49.jpg (34KB, 1086x421px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_852 May. 25 00.49.jpg
34KB, 1086x421px
>>
>>127261900
You being a sysanon should be able to confirm this

>>127260869
>>127260869
>>
>>127264243
together blackrock and vaguards financial a.i control a third of the worlds GDP, let that sink in for a minute.
>>
If Seth was involved in the July Wikileaks dump, could he have been involved with the private server dump?
Hear me out...
The dnc realizes in the first dump they have a leak. Create the Russia contingency plan for protection. Seth believes he could find more being a Berniebro in disguise. Finds something huge to send to Wikileaks. Unknowing to the fact he was probably being bugged by Clinton black suits. He dumps round 2. They pinpoint it to him. DWS freaks. DNC begins to clean up the mess. She gets the boot for not being proactive. Seth gets suicided. Mook plays the contingency plan of MUH RUSSIA and here we are today with congress on a wild goose chase looking for Russia.
>>
This

http://rebrn.com/re/breaking-lead-found-dr-jack-sava-head-of-the-gold-surgery-team-a-3275822/
>>
File: 1495844458.png (244KB, 1692x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1495844458.png
244KB, 1692x1100px
>>127263928
NGP-VAN doesn't provide email service afaik. It looks like they were deduplicating their donor database and it's a slow piece of shit.
Seth left for Brooklyn on the 25th to interview with Hillary iirc. Could that be where he got the dump?
>>
File: 9PrWEvN.gif (380KB, 457x340px) Image search: [Google]
9PrWEvN.gif
380KB, 457x340px
bump
>>
>>127265451
first time seeing this doc. sauce? legit?
>>
>>127264179
I'll go through the videos and see what I can see
>>
>>127259964
>I added the street address in NC. Looks like a boring little house.

I live right next to this place... need me to swing by and ask em?
>>
>>127265938
Cecil? Is that you?
>>
Bump for Seth Rich
>>
>>127265879
Mainly the "To the moon" video since that is the one that really drives home the connection with Alefantis and CP - see this for reference http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/650645-bitcoin
>>
>>127266061
No, this is... let's say... Greenanon. I was there for Cecil, though... that was funny. I on the other hand am being serious.
>>
>>127265847
DNC email #21832
>>127265938
Not unless you want Chelsea Manning's old cell at Leavenworth.
>>127265103
>muh real shit
Explain why you didn't get anything back from 160.35.80.1 or sit this one out, leetster.
>>
>>127265938
It might just be random and useless info, but if at some point you were to ask to use their phone because yours died and you have an important phone call to make, it wouldn't be a complete waste of time ;) could be dangerous though, if I were you I would wait to see if the house means anything at all.
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (637KB, 868x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
637KB, 868x1000px
>>127232553

maybe some remember me from december and february where i posted here regarding that the german and austrian intel comm. know that the guccifer 2.0 docs are known as altered to make them look russian. and that at MAD II we hear from finnish as well as estonian and latvian officers that they trust the american intel comm. just as much as the russian intel comm.
>not at all
because the CIA has been baiting and altering meta data of docs that were supposed to make countries already skeptical of russia even more skeptical. this backfired massively just like there have also been attacks that looked like they were from canada and the usa were russian.
>inb4 LARP
>pic related i only censored my numbers

TL;DR you are right on track that the whole guccifer 2.0 nonsense came completly from the US side with typical methods they also used in germany, estonia, latvia and finland and i'm sure other european intel comm.
just as i said on here months ago, so don't let anyone tell you believing that the guccifer 2.0 account and the clumsy edits in the meta data of some of his released docs are a conspiracy theory shut you down.
>>
File: 1478128159130.gif (2MB, 179x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478128159130.gif
2MB, 179x320px
Bump for great justice.
>>
Reminder: IP's are a misdirection

they were posted in a seperate thread during that shilling that hannity had given up on seth rich(false premise since he denied that on his podcast)

the OP only had a seth headline and the ip without any explaination or source

people quickly began to speculate without any further evidence and the thread blew up

when the anon was questioned he responded with: "i got it from reddit and i just copied it"

this was after there was already much speculation and other threads created.

>other anon shoots back: why post this? can any of this even be confirmed why didnt you post the reddit thread?

the last post that the OP posted that got burried in the thread was: "do you think i care about you retards?"

the post included a pic of trump with a israeli star flag

DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SCHULTZ AND THE AWAN BROTHERS IS THE KEY TO THE DNC

>confirmed planted listening devices
>ransom and threatened kidnapping
>confirmed by courts spying on congress

check the real hacker collusion

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house

https://spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/congress-it-probe-suspects-had-massive-debts-years-of-suspicious-activity/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

http://dailysignal.com/2017/03/09/hill-staffers-in-security-probe-said-to-keep-stepmom-in-captivity-to-access-cash/
>>
has anyone checked the office docs from emails to see if any are authored or edited by Warren Flood?
>>
>>127266469
I said this EXACT same thing earlier today and a few days ago too. (((They))) can make ANYTHING look like it came from anywhere they want and the last few wikileaks dumps, proved that... and then, they showed you how. They can make anything we find in e-mails and docs, look like it was doctored or even originated from other countries, as if they were leaking or planting info. Many believed they'd use this if the pizza got too hot... they'd claim other "enemies" "hacked" into the e-mail systems themselves and "planted" CP and other shit.
>>
>>127266398
>>Not unless you want Chelsea Manning's old cell at Leavenworth.

Why would that happen? I haven't followed much... just got in here and was scrolling down and saw skype ip from raleigh, nc. i was trying to get in the other day, so i posted i would check it out. what is this new skype ip change/last login anyway?
>>
>>127234155
More talk of art of memes please. Keep up the craft skills.
>>
File: osama.jpg (52KB, 581x599px) Image search: [Google]
osama.jpg
52KB, 581x599px
>>127261580
> tbqh I'm more than a little surprised that a /16 hasn't been reallocated yet, with no POC and no route announcements.
this have something to do with obama giving away the IANA?
>>
File: 1472645557839.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1472645557839.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>127266469
>>127267030

Yes, when i first saw the 'Metadata' and I thought it was entirely too convenient for that bit of data to actually be there, THEN broadcasted on media networks/articles etc... And I figured if the Russians actually would do something like that. I have sincere doubt for such a sensitive operation would it to take place: anyone would be that clumsy and leave a breadcrumb trail on accident.
>>
Dr. Jack Sava (head of the Gold Surgery team at MedStar Washington Hospital Center) and partner of Lisa Koutoupes attended party with Podestas. Lisa Kountoupes happens to be "Named to the Hill’s Top Lobbyists 2016: Hired Guns
>>
File: 1486694856149.jpg (30KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
1486694856149.jpg
30KB, 400x568px
>>127267204
Fellow craftsman should get to their crafts ad statim
>>
File: 1490225899553.jpg (47KB, 641x574px) Image search: [Google]
1490225899553.jpg
47KB, 641x574px
>>127267422
>>127267622

Checking myself for double double doubles
>>
NEVER BE AFRAID OF SPEAKING UP ABOUT THE SETH RICH CASE

BRING IT TO CLOSE RELATIVES

GET MORE PEOPLE INOLVED

LET IT GROW AND IT WILL SERVE

THE FOOD SUPPLY IS STEADY
>>
File: 321.jpg (2KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
2KB, 125x116px
>>127267567

Digits
>>
>>127267175
It's a DoD network information center, not really a public office. They assign and keep track of IP addresses etc within the DoD. Anything that they have available for public consumption is already on the internet.
>>127267211
Probably not. I don't usually deal at the /16 level. I have no idea how slow those big gears usually turn.
>>
File: 1477069097371.jpg (30KB, 374x457px) Image search: [Google]
1477069097371.jpg
30KB, 374x457px
>>127267980
>>
>>127260504
CCNA Faggot here,
Second this. Routing tables changes all the time.
>>
>>127267211
No
>>
Bump for Seth. We can't fall off the wagon now guys.
>>
File: 751.jpg (39KB, 636x388px) Image search: [Google]
751.jpg
39KB, 636x388px
>>127268442
I thought it was a house on Longitude way. >>127258011
>>
New bread soon. Anyone baking?
>>
>>127269097
no i cant baked a new bread where my Megaanon at>>127265423
>>127261995
>>
Has the Crowdstrike co-founders been sought after? Dimitri being of Russian descent could explain the metadata nationalaity selection. Since they were the group to "comb" the DNC servers for hacking and not the FBI.
>>
>>127268442
It's a data center... colocation. That's it. You can knock on the door, you won't get in and even if you did, you'd never know what the fuck you're looking at. Jesus Christ... I give up.
>>
>>127269365
fuck i miss you already
>>
>>127269051
>>127269365
I'm a bit confused. DoDNIC is a house on Longitude Street? Unexpected but plausible.
Fuggit, mess break.
>>
>>127266691

MOTHER.

FUCKER.

SETH RICH LEAKES THE DNC DOCS, WAS UNMASKED BY OBAMA INTEL, AND THE INFO WAS GIVEN BY AWAN BROS

AWAN BROS HAD ACCESS TO HOUSE INTELLIGENCE DOCUMENTS INCLUDING UNMASKED SURVEILLANCE TARGETS

SHSOFNSKJDKSHDKFNJSJD SJKD

FUCK THESE TRAITORS ARREST THEM ALL AHHFKSHFKSJDIDJJSJDKSJDJISJDJ
>>
>>127266398

Im in the middle of doing 100 diff things, give me a second.
>>
File: 1495846579754.jpg (59KB, 306x575px) Image search: [Google]
1495846579754.jpg
59KB, 306x575px
bump for Seth Rich
>>
>>127232553
bump
>>
1. SETH RICH FINDS CORRUPTION

2. LEAKS TO WIKILEAKS THROUGH KIMDOTCOM

3. OBAMA WHITE HOUSE USES INTEL AGENCIES TO FIND AND UNMASK SETH RICH

4. AWAN BROS TAKE THAT INFO AND DISCLOSE IT

5. SETH RICH ATTEMPTED MURDER VIA JOE CAPONE AS SPOTTER AND SEIU AS GREASERS FAILS

6. BONNIE / MEDSTAR FINISH THE JOB WITH MED OVERDOSE IN THE HOSPITAL

7. COVER UP ENSUES

WHAT AM I MISSING
>>
>>127269229
No. There is nothing that ties Russia to anything that's valid. Look, I keep an open mind about everything and I assure you, there is NOTHING that Russia or any other country does to us, that WE, the US, have already factually leaned, we do to other countries.
We can't spin this so far chasing rabbits that we lose sight. SR was a hero, but he wasn't some fucking genius, ok. He wasn't on some mission originally, he is just a good dude who stumbled across some MASSIVE SHIT in his work, that he KNEW was completely awful, illegal and unjust. Nothing more, nothing less. Based on WHATEVER it is he stumbled onto, the rest of what he did lead to him getting in touch through other people initially with Kim and Kim, getting that info, from Panda.
We can't over-analyze things. Look at what we know about SR's background. He wasn't some hellbent guy looking for trouble, hating the establishment DNC. He had his gripe after he realized whatever he did as he watched his personal choice in a candidate - Bernie, go down in flames. He wanted justice and knew what he was up against. He did not, however, want to be suicided.
>>
Since some tech guys our hopefully still in here what is your opinion this?
>>
>>127270416
sounds perfect but do we have any evidence?
>>
part 2
>>
>>127269656
Yea outsourcing bandwidth in a ways to a 'private' residence. Not uncommon.
>>
>>127270416
That's where I'm at at the moment, we need to fill in the blanks. The dots are there, but we have no evidence connecting them. Keep up the good work, find a piece of the the dots you want to dig into and go for it. It's how this shit gets solved.
>>
File: 1475753582273.jpg (159KB, 1242x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1475753582273.jpg
159KB, 1242x1239px
bump
>>
File: 1495685689638.png (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495685689638.png
375KB, 1920x1080px
trace
>>
File: nigger_thinking_About_math.gif (2MB, 516x388px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_thinking_About_math.gif
2MB, 516x388px
>>127232553
kill black people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
>>
File: 1495799128738.png (380KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495799128738.png
380KB, 1080x1920px
>>127270722
>>
File: 1495799183532.png (332KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495799183532.png
332KB, 1080x1920px
>>127270722
>>127270959
>>
I don't know if this will help anything or if anyone can confirm but I heard that Kim DotCom has been in touch with Trump team for months. They know everything he has and much more but they cannot do anything until they clean out the obstructions of the deep State throughout the CIA, FBI, DoJ, Judges, Courts, NSA, Pentagon, NASA, -pretty well everywhere. There was a hastily called top Secret meeting of several world wide Intel. Agency heads last month in New Zealand. it was to meet with Kim DotCom. Comey was caught attempting to "influence as in threaten Kim which is why Trump finally had to fire him. They were letting him hang himself but his meddling was getting dangerous. So "they" know everything Comey knows as he is one of the heads of the snake. Can anyone add to this?
>>
Former Hillary Clinton Voter Here, not gonna lie, it's hilarious watching her go to jail over the murder of #SethRich
>>
FRESHLY BACKED !!!
>>127271179
FRESHLY BACKED !!!
>>127271179
FRESHLY BACKED !!!
>>127271179
FRESHLY BACKED !!!
>>127271179
>>127271179
>>127271179
>>127271179
>>127271179
>127271179
>127271179
>127271179
>>
With all we are learning about dirty Comey and the FBI/DNC cover-up machine, the guns and radio stolen from the FBI SUV are screaming red flag.

Not a DHS Vehicle, not a US Marshals vehicle, not a DC SWAT Team Vehicle.

Can anyone run the rental rates on the location of the FBI guns theft site?

Is this normal? To not have an alarm or a sensor? Is there seriously not a vehicle alarm to cell phone app for cops who leave police radios and rifles in their car?

Not a Capital Hill Police SWAT car, not a CIA officer's car, not a Secret Service vehicle,

How high up the ladder was this person?
>>
>>127269754
I can get down with this. Awan bros. were IT contractors. Could've been monitoring, got a ping on shady shit, ran some reports, submitted to DNC, traced activity to Rich, Palmieri and Podesta sick the dogs. I wouldn't go so far as to assume this was something Obama, Hillary or even DWS, directly knew about initially. DWS may have been alterted to SR's activity, but (((they))) usually keep the bigger names far enough away, for "plausible deniability".
Meaning - while they know exactly how deep and dirty the people they work for are, it's a lot harder for people to convincingly lie about things they ACTUALLY know about. But here's what's interesting, I think while DWS may not have initially known, she has now known for a while and you can tell. She's getting more aggressive in what seems like desperation. She's taking a shit ton of heat for a ton of shit, she's neck deep in. She's finally seeing she's expendable, and her bold statements, like threats about reprecussions to police chief's, are telling, for sure. She's starting to squirm like Huma and Weiner... I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear from or see her for a while, while they let things cool down around her. This is also the time people swoop in to try to work down pleas for songs by canaries... like Huma and Wee Wee...
>>
File: ScreenHunter_853 May. 26 19.41.jpg (26KB, 538x371px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_853 May. 26 19.41.jpg
26KB, 538x371px
>>
>>127270460
Yes... but need proofs non existing businesses and would be interesting to know if all the IP's originate/terminate, back to the same location at somepoint?
>>
>>127271416
very good point, may be worth answering. bump
>>
>>127271570
we love subnets now
>>
File: ScreenHunter_853 May. 26 19.10.jpg (80KB, 746x627px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_853 May. 26 19.10.jpg
80KB, 746x627px
>>127271570
>>
>>127271441

Take this post into new thread
>>
>>127240225
Hey mate what's the link to the video.
>>
>>127270460
My opinion is i.p addresses are a false lead. The geolocation isn't exact most of the time unless you have more powerful tools. Most i.p addresses are dynamic, the best thing you can do with a recent i.p is get some port scanning on it and hopefully find an open port you can potentially exploit. Otherwise you can plug those i.p's into any geolocator and come up with many different locations. If you can get close enough to where the i.p is you can run a mitm attack on devices connecting to the network.
>>
Can someone explain the Awan brothers laptop that was found?

Was it stashed somewhere as a spying device?

Or was it literally just "found"?
>>
Who actually owns this address?

The whois is a mess.

There has to be a block or ASN attached to it...

Checking the BGP looking glass...
>>
>>127271416
i don't believe fbi released the agents names
>>
>>127271980
In general, I absolutely agree. If anyone has to ask a question about whether something could be something, they shouldn't be looking into that in the first place. They'd know what they are looking at and whether it's odd or not.
>>
>>127243870
One suggestion was the Capone/ catholic podesta/catholic link as in perhaps same parish or maybe association through a catholic charity/ cause
>>
File: ScreenHunter_853 May. 26 21.31.jpg (95KB, 1219x505px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_853 May. 26 21.31.jpg
95KB, 1219x505px
>>
>>127272139
this guy knows stuff about tech

BREWING A NEW YEAST HERE h
> 127271179
>>127271179

what if that shit is a dark fiber backbone connecting different collection centers?

how many IPs? If there are 50 listed I'll shit myself.
>>
>>127253871
>Someone mentioned interrogation to get more information.
Yesterday I speculated that the missing block of time between bar-exit and 911-call was the goons picking him up and taking him somewhere for interrogation.
>Where's your laptop, Seth?! *smack*
>Who are you working for? *smack*
>What did you give to Assange? *smack*
>Who's paying you? *smack*
Then they take a 2x4 to his knuckles a few times for good measure. Seth thinks it's torture for information but it's the setup for plausible motive for death. However Seth doesn't know this and is relieved when he hears them say the loss is "nbd, totally manageable,' and they're confident he doesn't know anything,
>we're going to let you go, Rich.
They pile him back into the vehicle, drop him off mid-block, say goodbye, put two bullets in his back, and drive away.
That's all speculation. I was putting myself in opfor's shoes. They're control freaks, highly functional, high-iq aspies, apds & bpds, who are in way over their heads. (Not unlike many of us, I guess.) They have to know what Rich knows so they can sleep at night--raping and killing a couple of kids isn't going to release this stress--but they have to be smart about it. That's where X (Podesta, Palmieri, Mook, etc.) calls up their SEIU contact to arrange the job.
In order to know what Seth knew they'd have to pick him up, take him somewhere, and get the information out of him to their satisfaction.
One or more of them would have been at the hospital or observing via teleconference. This is too important for one of the core members to not handle themselves. Perhaps a Brazile or Wasseran-Schultz? Some anciallary player whose usefulness is waning.
>>
File: ScreenHunter_855 May. 26 21.48.jpg (50KB, 467x635px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_855 May. 26 21.48.jpg
50KB, 467x635px
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.