[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we save donald trump, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: a.png (124KB, 1700x801px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
124KB, 1700x801px
how do we save donald trump, /pol/?
>>
File: hahapolls.gif (16KB, 706x200px) Image search: [Google]
hahapolls.gif
16KB, 706x200px
We don't need to lift a finger.
>>
>>127227218
but if the republicans turn on him, won't that be much worse
>>
>>127226882
Just trust in him and pray for him, he will be proven in time
>>
>>127227432
The Republican Party is a party of Christians
>>
>>127227614
so wouldn't they want mike pence in power?
>>
File: Ohknite.gif (71KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
Ohknite.gif
71KB, 500x380px
He is doing OK! When the world is against you, you got to be strong. I do not see him folding. His numbers are going up they were at 20% now at 36% if he keeps pissing off Europe he'll break 50%.
PS image easy to use for memes
>>
File: Be polite.jpg (17KB, 435x292px) Image search: [Google]
Be polite.jpg
17KB, 435x292px
The media hates him, Europe leaders hate him! The working people of America like what he is doing. We have had to live with the idea we have to give others more access to our markets because everyone does not have what we have. Easiest way to fix that is tell them fair access or no access. They all cuck for the dollars.
>>
>>127230032
i feel like its an effect from the terrorist attack and his trip abroad and its going to wear off.
i think if he can win any of the three: tax plan, healthcare plan, travel ban, then he might have a better chance
>>
>>127230625
The Republican party is in the majority, they should act like it. The thing that will hurt them in mid-terms will be that they are not getting anything done. To fix this pass a clean repeal of Obama Care. They passed that and sent it to Obama knowing he would veto it. If they can pass that they will get power back. If the Democrats want to get their freebees back spoon feed them to em for your legislation like tax reform. If you let the Media and the Democrats drive the conversation, you will never get anything of value. The clean repeal would also cause a meltdown in Democratic party.
>>
>>127230625
Travel ban depends on Supreme Court, it is legal, just don't know if they will say so. It's a lot about perception they may wither in the heat.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.