[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applying for ICE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4594.jpg (234KB, 480x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4594.jpg
234KB, 480x520px
Does anyone have any inside knowledge about this career field? Hunting down enemies of the Trumpenreich for pay sounds like a good gig
>>
>>127223389
>has no skills to contribute to society
>resorts to murder for hire

The Trumpkin everyone
>>
>>127223389
Get a Criminal Justice degree first, it's easy as shit, I did a fasttrack summer course
>>
>>127223765
I'm former military and have a bachelor's already, is it still possible to get a criminal justice certification in any other way?
>>
File: jewishtricks.png (651KB, 1002x733px) Image search: [Google]
jewishtricks.png
651KB, 1002x733px
>>127223389
SEND ICE TO MONTGOMERY COUNTY MD. WE NEED HELP
>>
>>127223681
Your time will soon come, Jose.
>>
File: tricks.png (302KB, 730x590px) Image search: [Google]
tricks.png
302KB, 730x590px
>>127224279
That was fake tho
>>
File: sotolerant.png (696KB, 996x702px) Image search: [Google]
sotolerant.png
696KB, 996x702px
>>127226694
yup, but they still got paid :)
>>
>>127223389
dead
>>
>>127223389
I got a shitton of ICE job offers so I did some research

long hours often overtime
bosses don't give a shit about you
not great pay
I was all hyped up to kick out some mexicans but it's not a good choice at all for anyone with a degree
If you think you're so dumb that you could only get into the military, ICE might be a good alternative, but aside from that I wouldn't bother
>>
>>127223681
>>
>>127223681
Murder? Where do you get your fucking information? CNN?
>>
>>127227403
Thanks for this, anon. I'm prior law enforcement and military and I was considering getting back into the fight under ICE. Why do they require so much overtime? Isn't the fed hiring a shit ton of agents?
>>
Currently in the hiring process for BP. ICE is a cushy gig, but BP is where it's at and they've got a bunch of numbers to meet thanks to Trump. First year it's 52k and by 5th year you're at 110k. Not bad for playing ranger school lite on the border.
>>
File: averagetrumpcuck.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
averagetrumpcuck.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>127223389

I kind of doubt they want underage 98 pound girlyboy cucks who grovel at the feet of older men like bitches
>>
>>127223389
>>127223765
>>127224099

Don't get a criminal justice degree. Those are worthless according to the police officers I've spoken to. Acquire a valuable skill instead such as speaking a foreign language or merely perfecting your interview skills or small talk.
>>
>>127223389
Obergroppenfuhrer Smith is one cold motherfucker
>>
>>127229279
>Those are worthless according to the police officers I've spoken to.

Pretty much. Law Enforcement agencies like officers/deputies with more exotic degrees such as Computer Science, IT management, or anything with applicable skills that could be put to use.
>>
>>127223389

All I know is that ICE has surged in activity since the Trump administration came in, so they probably are hiring.

I live next to a sanctuary city and ICE is going full rambo, doing stuff that is almost certainly illegal, and it is hilarious and awesome.
>>
>>127223389

>Hunting down enemies

Well, don't we have an aggrandized view of the job... it's long hours, often boring (that's changing though- with the new immigration policy, they're beginning to fight their way out of being caught in some places), lots of patrolling and paperwork.

Don't bother with a degree, it's meaningless. Bonus points if you are bilingual (highly recommended) If you catch a group, you need to hear if they are plotting. Some of the more aggressive coyotes and the runners like trying to set up ambushes.

t. PSD contractor, brother works for BP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.