[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftists will defend this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (65KB, 866x599px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
65KB, 866x599px
Leftists will defend this
>>
>implying it didn't do that even during the Bush admin and previous admins

>implying the entire US intelligence apparatus isn't completely out of control, especially since 2001
>>
File: 1484036930868.jpg (131KB, 959x599px) Image search: [Google]
1484036930868.jpg
131KB, 959x599px
>>127221799
>99

>>127221999
>999
>>
>>127221999

see?
>>
>>127222542
except that I'm not a leftist

what's the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>127221999
But it did happen under Obama, right?
And Obama knew that it was happening.. right?

So your point exactly is..?
>>
>>127221999
>>127222798
>leftist denying he is a leftist
Being a liar is pretty much a Democratic birthright.
>>
>>127222950
>But it did happen under Obama, right?

Yep.

>And Obama knew that it was happening.. right?

Most likely.

>So your point exactly is..?

Saying LOOK OBAMA DID THIS EVIL THING when it's pretty much the way the US intelligence community works, and has worked for quite some time, is pretty stupid.
>>
I'm fine with government surveillance but they should focus on Muslims and have the ability to profile
>>
what are you going to do,burger?

just complaint in the internet?

bitch
>>
>>127223193
But saying it's okay and that this shouldn't be noted is just as retarded.
>>
>>127223545
Indeed. Has anyone said that in the thread? I didn't know.
>>
>>127221999
Still blaming Bush.
>>
>>127221799
No, I don't think I will. Obama is right-wing.
>>
>>127222798
Sweden
Not Left

Pick one, sweetie.
>>
>>127223857
Well, Bush escalated a ton of surveillance shit during his administration. But all of the recent presidents are to blame for not putting a stop to it.
>>
>>127221799

It's been happening since at least October 26th, 2001.

Did you just wake up, anon?
>>
>>127223900
Haha, yeah. Everyone in Sweden has the same political opinion. Nice meme.
>>
>>127221999
That's why this isn't blowing up all over the media. Seth Rich, Russia, daily Trump gaffes? All just cover for this. Hell, Comet's about to take the metaphorical bullet to bury this for the public.
>>
>>127223857

Patriot Act is the single most incendiary and anti-American piece of legislation that has been put into effect in American history.

It literally destroys the concept of liberty itself.
>>
>>127223749
It sounded like you wanted to take blame off of Obama for this.. When clearly he should be held responsible for knowing and not doing anything to prevent or stop it.
>>
>>127224946

We're all responsible, we allow it to continue, unquestioning.
>>
Leftists won't even acknowledge it.
>>
>>127224183

>Everyone in Sweden has the same political opinion.

I thought this was mandated by law in Sweden.
>>
>>127225279
Haha, great joke!
Did you know our second biggest party is now the Sweden Democrats?
>>
>>127225177
There are a lot of leftists disillusioned with both political parties. A lot of leftists hate Obama, because of drone strikes and nsa surveillance.
>>
>>127224269

Too dangerous to comment on?

Liberty was assaulted and we're all left slack-jawed.

I just want to get back to America, the one where we didn't target our citizens constantly. The one where (((Citizens United))) didn't propel the lobbying racket to drown out the people. The one where neighbors talked to each other and communities existed. The one where family and friends ate dinner together. The one where people could look each other in the eye when they talked.

Put me on the disposition matrix, I don't care.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.