[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has she been paid to throw the election?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maymay.jpg (100KB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
maymay.jpg
100KB, 768x480px
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-poll-yougov-latest-jeremy-corbyn-tory-points-slashed-theresa-may-party-surge-a7756421.html
>>
>>127213577
Always archive clickbaiters.
https://archive.is/xhnGU <- independent.co.uk article
>>
>>127213577
Nah, she just thought that people supporting her would be only focusing on brexit and it would make her completely invulnerable. So they pushed all their hardline policies into one bag thinking everyone would just roll over and take it.
>>
>>127213577
I suspect incompetence probably more to blame, what the fuck has she ever achieved?
>>
>>127214010
Can she roll all this bullshit back so she can win?
>>
>>127214198
I think she's actually done a decent job of being PM but she's run a god awful campaign. Seems to be a common theme with women. They can't win unless the country is either full on cucked or they are a full on bad ass.
>>
>>127214317
She's already u-turned on few things, because of the backlash. I honestly hope she doesn't win, she's a fucking cunt that tried to fuck over net freedom like twice a year as home sec, utterly failed at reducing immigration and was even a fucking remainer.
>>
>>127214831
I can understand why people would be pissed at her but if she loses Corbyn wins and if you care about immigration he is going to be MUUUCH worse.

A 5 point lead when everyone thinks she is a shoe-in is actually a recipe for disaster. Same situation as Brexit itself, in the same country.
>>
>>127215394
>if you care about immigration he is going to be MUUUCH worse.
Marginally worse if anything. The tories being tough on immigration is a meme. And on most things that isn't immigration Corbyn has made some decent points. If i had to pick between the two i would unironically choose Corbyn over May.
>>
>>127213577
She did not support Brexit; I'm not convinced that her position has changed.
>>
>>127216326
Also: FUCK the Labour Party.
>>
>>127213577
Well shes just a puppet thats for sure.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.