[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't the feds arrest every black celebrity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: shiieeet.jpg (74KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
shiieeet.jpg
74KB, 550x350px
Almost every black celebrity must have pounds of weed and guns in their houses almost constantly.

Wiz Kalaifa or whatever that black guy who looks like a old black lady's name is. He said he smokes 30k in marijuana a month. Been arrested at least 30x, a convicted felon as well

T.I. can't stop smoking weed to save his life and I'm sure he has an arsenal in his house because he used to be a crack dealer and one of his body guards fatally shot someone. He even spoke in court about why he had all these guns, Because he thinks some other blacks are going to come kill him for what his body guards did (obviously bullshit excuse) also convicted felon.

Snoop dogg/lion whatever that nigger is going by most recently. Smokes tons of weed, is a gang member, a killer, and probably has guns as well (convicted felon).

50cent, There's a video of him doing blow. Obviously he has guns, That's just common sense. The guy was almost shot to death like 3x. A convicted murderer

So why doesn't the feds just go though hollywood and arrest all the black rappers?
>>
T.I article

http://www.voanews.com/a/a-13-2007-10-16-voa38-66801092/255085.html

Also recently his daughter was arrested for gun charges as well

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/21/rapper-t-defends-daughter-gun-arrest/
>>
Reasonable cause

Read our constitution. It's not long
>>
>>127210653
How can you not reasonably believe all of those guys i mentioned are stoned and holding a gun at this very moment? Really?
>>
>why can't Big Daddy Federal Gubmint come in and solve all my problems for me??
Typical millennial.
>>
Because dat would be raciss
>>
>>127211110
You know they pay a friend to literally follow them around 100% of the time carrying the drugs and guns right? So they can always plead ignorance if caught. The friend knows he's just there to take a fall, but he's paid well and gets to live a fancy life so he accepts the risk.
>>
>>127210373
money talks thus niggers walk
>>
>>127210373
>30k in marijuana a month

He probably gives the shit away to the posse of loser niggers that every black celebrity has who use them for money.
>>
>>127210373

> he doesn't know that black celebrities, namely those with "gangster" ties, are all utter lying bitchboys

LMFAO NIGGO PLEEEEASE

Blacks in general are incredibly insecure by default, give that nigga some money he's gonna tell you some stories you literally wouldn't believe.

They rent cars for music videos, the lease cars for themselves, all their money is tied up with their (((label))) and 95% of them are closet homos to boot.

t. insider
>>
>>127211872

Loser niggas don't get money, they get to smoke 2nd rate weed, and wave around fake bills in the music video.
>>
>>127213615
>t.insider

yea ok.

Prove it
>>
>>127214083
>post anything on /pol/
>>250 guaranteed replies calling you a nigger
>hey everybody I am a nigger
>>250 guaranteed replies demanding proof of niggerdom

in the anals of the internet this site is truly a rare gem
>>
because they are pets of the Jew. rappers sent to downgrade humanity. duh.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.