[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idiocracy is coming true. case in point: Dutch people wearing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: nigger elf.jpg (3MB, 4041x2651px)
nigger elf.jpg
3MB, 4041x2651px
Idiocracy is coming true. case in point: Dutch people wearing blackface to represent "elves" once a year in order to please Al-Sint, who they believe is the true father of christmas with Santa Claus being a "coca cola company fake". Dyslexia rates reaching 30%, "immigrant-only" police positions, twice as many rape victims as the US with only a third as many rapists, twenty times as many drug arrests (lol those laws REALLY helped), 33% more robbery victims with only half as many robbers.
>>
>>127207619
The dutch holiday doesnt really have anything to do with your post, and the rest is primarily blacks and immigrants desu famalam
>>
>>127207619
>Dutch people wearing blackface to represent "elves" once a year

That's a Dutch christmas tradition. I think you might be retarded.
>>
>>127207985
what's the difference between delusion and tradition?
>>
>>127207619
Dear Leaf,

I hope you are having a fun vacation in Australia.

Hugs and Kisses,

Blackfaced Elf

P.S. Day of the Rake S O O N
>>
This has nothing to do with christmas you shits
>>
Sinterklaas has nothing to do with christmas and also the black guys are just human helpers, not elves.
>>
you lost against birds tho
>>
>>127207619
fucking retard
>>
>>127207619
Didn't know that there are traditional Dutch windmills in Australia. You were obviously hit by one.
>>
>>127207619
Zwarte Pieten aren't quite elves, they are more like tamed-demons-turned-chimney-sweep. Santa Claus is indeed a "coca cola company fake" imitation of Sinterklaas. Dyslexia is about 8 to 9% of the population at most.
> "immigrant-only" police positions
No
>twice as many rape victims as the US with only a third as many rapists
No. Even if you account for the slightly wider definition of rape in the Netherlands it's still wrong.
>twenty times as many drug arrests (lol those laws REALLY helped)
No
>33% more robbery victims with only half as many robbers.
This is just ridiculous. We're a country of 17 million, the USA a country of 326 million. Not only is that stat bullshit, it's nearly impossile

>A fucking kankeroo
>>
Watching a parade of Dutch qt's dressed as Zwarte Pieten while eating croquettes is my best memory of Europe, nobody is ever going to take that away from me.
>>
... a professional wrestler becoming president of the US ...
>>
The dutch are our retarded rape babies. Please leave them alone.
>>
>>127207619
>slides dutch christmas into post about niggers and dune coons
Straya has produced a special brand of retard.
>>
>>127207619
Also a bunch of self-declared anti-establishment cucks support the leader of the most powerful country on Earth, who is also an ex-reality show host.
So you're right, Idiocracy is coming true.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.