[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 BRANCHES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: p0HLEuIY.jpg (178KB, 865x700px)
p0HLEuIY.jpg
178KB, 865x700px
Which of the 3 Branches of Government in the US do you think is the most fundamentally broken, and why?
>>
>>127206011
Executive, it was meant to be far smaller, the president should not be a celebrity he should be executing the legislatives decisions.
>>
>>127206011
Legislative due to the inability to pass meaningful law without bullshit attachments.

Executive is just a mouth piece. Judicial probably the most corrupt with appointments from donations
>>
I personally think it's the Judicial.

The circuit courts are out of control. How do we legally get rid of these judges who keep undermining the law?
>>
>>127206011
The fourth one.
>>
File: 1495734888913.png (40KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1495734888913.png
40KB, 385x385px
>>127206542
Yup, they're pretty messed up, too. Not sure that one's fixable through political means.
>>
>>127206011
The entire system is broken because there was no real safeguard to slowly increasing federal power short of armed revolution which while it is an option simply hasn't been practical for essentially the entire history of the country. While it's nice and idealistic to imagine a country where every man fights to maintain his government as it was intended the reality is most people are either too unintelligent, passive, or tired from life to constantly play watchdog for the sprawling bureaucratic rats nest that is the US government.
>>
>>127206011
Judicial, because it creates all of our politicians that fill the other two
(fucking lawyers)
>>
Judicial. Judges are either ignoring or simply interpreting to laws any way they want. 9th circuit court is why a liberal judge should never exist
>>
>>127206011
Executive and judicial are both operating completely contrary to how the founders wanted them to. The executive just keeps churning out executive orders to bypass congress as well as ordering military action abroad without congress's approval. The courts reinterprete the constitution differently every day as they would a poem. Also judicial activism is retarded. We literally have judges legislating right now.
>>
>>127206120
I would express that thew other way -- the Legislative Branch is the most fundamentally broken, for ceding authority and powers reserved to Congress to the other branches, particularly to the Executive.

Congress needs to grow a pair an re-assert its role as the most powerful of the three branches. (And yes, before somebody has a stroke, I know about checks and balances -- the fact that the Founders did not give unchecked authority to any branch does not mean that one of them was not intended to be more powerful than the others -- and that one was the one most answerable to the states and the people -- the Legislative branch.)

>>127206346
They can be impeached an removed by the legislative bodies of the country or the states, depending on what sort of judge they are. The fact that legislative bodies do not use their power to do so is another reason that the Legislative seems to me to be the most broken.
>>
>>127206011
all of them. more autonomy of the states.
>>
>>127206346
If they are undermining the law, then it stands to reason that they can be legally removed from office, correct?
>>
File: 1472078916174.jpg (136KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472078916174.jpg
136KB, 563x750px
>>127206011
All of them

The legislative is the most incompetent, basically does nothing nowadays and is a leech.

The executive barely has any power, not that this is a bad thing

The judicial doesn't even care about justice, it's just partisan hacks doing politics

Maybe we should abolish it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.