[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is United States intelligence subverted by the Deep State? Or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IC_Circle[1].jpg (490KB, 700x675px) Image search: [Google]
IC_Circle[1].jpg
490KB, 700x675px
Is United States intelligence subverted by the Deep State? Or are they full blooded patriots?
>>
>>127198202
Mormon mafia.
>>
>>127198202
Subverted
>>
Pedoclans.
>>
They all answer to MI6
>>
File: VlLj1_s-200x150.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
VlLj1_s-200x150.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>127198202
Both are true, the intelligence community isn't a homogeneous structure of ideological action.

-NSA
>>
Deep State can refer to two things

The first is the beaurocracy that works day in day out no matter what happens in the elections, they are there for years and decades

A good example of this is what Wesley Clarke described about a memo he heard about after 9/11 of the neocons plans to invade a bunch of countries. After Iraq went pear shaped it was put on the back burner and took a more subtle destabilisation approach, through Dubyas two terms and into Obamas
In my own country the way the Victorian government for over 40 years no matter which party has been in power has stuck to developing highways as the principal means of transit while letting railways wither, following the planned routes of the 1969 melbourne transportation plan year after year term after term labor party or liberal party
The people responsible for that plan were still working in the Department of Transportation in the 2000s! And in the face of their roads being gridlocked and people flocking back to railways they were insisting a new round of road construction was needed!

The second is the way elites move from government to business to think tanks and back again
Lets take the neocons again, after Bush Snr lost they went to Bechtel and Heritage Foundation and etc and then back to government when Dubya won, his administration had corporate lawyers writing environmental deregulation
Or Obama, his whole finance and treasury were drawn from Wall St and the very bankers that tanked the economy - and they got their jobs at the banks after working in Bubbas government repealing Glass-Steagall which is what led to the crash.
And now of course Trump with people drawn from business in key positions.
>>
>>127198202
Both. There is an internal power struggle atm.

Source: I work at DIA.
>>
>The CIA is not now nor has it ever been a central intelligence agency. It is the covert action arm of the President's foreign policy advisers. In that capacity it overthrows or supports foreign governments while reporting "intelligence" justifying those activities. It shapes its intelligence, even in such critical areas as Soviet nuclear weapon capability, to support presidential policy. Disinformation is a large part of its covert action responsibility, and the American people are the primary target audience of its lies.

Ralph McGeehee, 25 year CIA veteran
>>
>>127199871
>>127199034
There's always been conflict and turf wars between the agencies, that's why the CIA didnt tell the FBI about two of the 9/12 hijackers that they knew were in the country - they wanted to contact them first, flip them, get their help in nailing bin Laden, get the prestige, the greater access, the greater slice of the 40 billion dollar intelligence funding pie, and not let the FBI get any of that
>>
>>127199871
DIA struggle might also have something to do with the fact that is supposed to be military intelligence but since the end of the Cold War and especially since the neocons in the 2000s and their curious antipathy for the CIA and preference for military options (probably because the military doesn't disagree or if it does can be replaced and also its all classified with no oversight) so now it has grown into a second CIA and has been caught out try to do domestic spying
>>
>>127200323
I understand what you're saying, but I am speaking on something totally different right now. Internal DIA struggle. Who backs which POTUS. Some still see Obama as their President.
>>127201656
DIA knows it's role, with DHS aligning a lot of us into the Joint environment the lines have become increasingly blurred. Everyone has their main area of expertise for sure, but in the JIE everything is pretty flat.
>>
>>127202736
>Who backs which POTUS. Some still see Obama as their President.
That is the lamest thing I have ever heard
>knows its role
And what is that role exactly? Once upon a time military intelligence meant identifying troop location and disposition and identifying command and control and profiling enemy commanders
Now its in civilian intelligence and domestic spying
>>
how the hell should i know, we could be working for them right now.
>>
Subverted by deep state but they do contain many patriots. Moreso in the FBI than the CIA.

NSA almost feels like it's part of it's own secret society, not the deepstate but some transhumanist thingy.
>>
>>127205697
>moreso in the FBI
Lolno, FBI has always been the political police. See COINTELPRO
>some transhumanist thing
Now you're just trolling
>>
>>127205908
FBI-Anon is on our side, and claims many other officers are. Obviously the upper management of the organization is compromised.

NSA are obviously into transhumanism and AI.
>>
>>127198202
none of them give a fuck about the american people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.