[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what liberals actually believe.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8011.jpg (140KB, 750x649px)
IMG_8011.jpg
140KB, 750x649px
This is what liberals actually believe.
>>
>>127197014
Smuggie Thread: Real Life Edition
>>
>stop criticizing them or they'll keep killing us!!

So brave
>>
>>127197014
hurts my head. they think its okay to blow children up because because the terrorist got bullied and treated bad. like i cant even.
>>
wow, if i criticize islam they will kill me

but islam has nothing to do with violence

>leftist cognitive dissonance
>>
File: 1484005262928.png (376KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
1484005262928.png
376KB, 700x518px
>>127197014
> jihad was invented in 2005 with Facebook
Really microwaves my noodles
>>
>>127197014
What would happen to all liberal movements in the world if they didn't have white males propping them up in some way? They would fall apart. All the self hating white liberal males know this and are ashamed of it. Their solution to everything awful done by a non white person is total submission. Their solution to even the slightest misstep by a white male is beg someone stronger to kick his ass or kill him.

And these self hating white males are STILL tougher than women. Really makes you think.
>>
>Let's use this fag's same logic

After some of the sickening comments I've seen on Worldstar this morning, I want to take a minute to remind people how the KKK (who claimed responsibility for Dylan Roof attack) works.

The KKK takes young, poor, beaten down white kids. Kids who have spent their whole lives being bullied and hated and downtrodden by reactionary spite and cowardly prejudice.

They whisper in the ears of the kids"Blacks hate you, but we love you."

They whisper "We can teach you how to fight back in the name of your race."

Then they show these kids all the anti white hate speech, the Facebook posts from those of you who can't separate a kind race from a subversion of itself.

YOU, the ones full of hate, YOU empower the KKK to create these brainwashed individuals. It is through your hate that their hate thrives. You are the KKK. You are the enemy.

I absolutely will not tolerate a moment of it. End of.
>>
>>127198276
> muh keeds
>>
>>127199929
After some of the sickening comments I've heard in church this morning, I want to take a minute to remind people how the rats (who claimed responsibility for bubonic plague) works.

The rats takes young, poor, beaten down rats. Rats who have spent their whole lives being bullied and hated and downtrodden by reactionary spite and cowardly prejudice.

They whisper in the ears of the rats "Humans hate you, but we love you."

They whisper "We can teach you how to fight back in the name of your species."

Then they show these rats all the anti rat hate speech, the church meetings from those of you who can't separate a kind species from a subversion of itself.

YOU, the ones full of hate, YOU empower the rats to create these diseased individuals. It is through your hate that their disease thrives. You are the rats. You are the bubonic plague.

I absolutely will not tolerate a moment of it. End of.
>>
>>127197014
This post reminds me of my very old favorite joke.

"A bullied Christian kid, bullied Jewish kid, and bullied Muslim kid walk into school. The Muslim kid explodes"
Thank you I'll be here every day forever
>>
>>127200604
Get it? If the kids just didn't bully the Muslim they would still be alive lol. It's funny as hell
>>
>>127200499
Top kek. That's way better than what I wrote.
>>
>>127199929
Change kkk to alt right lol
>>
>>127200694
It's a little early to be this drunk. No matter the time zone...
>>
Stop being mean to dreamers or they will explode like Bomb-ombs in Mario.
>>
>>127201031
>he doesn't wake up drunk
>>
>>127200499
supakek with digits. delish
>>
>>127197014
Why do libshits feel the need to make these public denouements? It's not like he has the spine to actually confront anyone in real life.
>>
File: 1495568328199.jpg (44KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1495568328199.jpg
44KB, 640x472px
>>127197014
>>
More hurting Muslim fee-fees = more hurt children
What will it take for you bigots to get it? Hot rusty nails through your thick skulls?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.