[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys redpill me on JFK and the assassination, please?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 920x920.jpg (56KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
56KB, 920x613px
Can you guys redpill me on JFK and the assassination, please?

The two stories I've heard was that he wanted to release some classified info to the public or wanted to change the Dollar to silver standard. Is any of these true?
>>
>>127187504
CIA niggers did it because he questioned ZOG.
>>
>>127187574
But questioned them at what basis? Just general jewry or some specific subject?
>>
File: untitled-1.jpg (31KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-1.jpg
31KB, 620x620px
Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!
>>
File: IMG_3868.png (331KB, 504x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3868.png
331KB, 504x490px
>>127187504
He was going to end centralized private banking.

Can't do that to the Rothschilds after they sunk the titanic to get it sweety, BOOM there goes your head.

Blame the retard Woodrow Wilson, he sold humanity to the satanists for free, literally, he was to stupid to understand what was actually happening.

Didn't even get a good bribe the little cunt faced goy.
>>
>>127189519
American Gladiators would be an improvement to current television. Maybe re-airing old episodes will restore our men to their former glory.
>>
He wanted to dismantle the cia because he knew the deep state used it. He knew how corrupt the CIA is and he wanted to shut it down and instead his brains flew allover his wife. Never try to change the world. It's out of everyone's hands now.
>>
>>127187504
Wasn't he the first president to hold acceptable views by today's standards? He was the first to talk that universalist multi-racial crap. On top of that he was a filthy degenerate who cheated on his wife constantly. If any president deserved a bullet he did.
>>
>>127191488
>1488
Man I've been waiting forever to get those digits.
>>
File: JFK.png (1MB, 1844x4020px) Image search: [Google]
JFK.png
1MB, 1844x4020px
>>127187504
Compilation of relevant posts. Check everything. Do your research
>>
>>127191488
Check out those last 4 digits!

I don't buy that. He was going along with every program. No need to kill him when they could just smear him in the media or invent some scandal.
>>
A LARPing commie pulled the trigger; Oswald

The contention is if it was a lone world attack or he was put up to it by someone or a group
>>
>>127187504
LBJ skull fucked Kenedy's corpse in the Dallas hospital
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.