[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this where I find a wife?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: church.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
church.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Is this where I find a wife?
>>
No, this is where you find Jesus you fucking virgin.
>>
>>127186744
The thing about Christians is they are all huge hypocrites and no more virtuous than anyone else.
If you can't get a girl outside a church you wont get one inside either. It's not some cult where you have an arranged marriage for joining or anything
>>
File: 21457.jpg (7KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
21457.jpg
7KB, 197x256px
All the nice girls go to Church.
>>
File: 1490878285673.jpg (328KB, 1376x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490878285673.jpg
328KB, 1376x1600px
>>127187337
Sasha Grey is my 100% pure, innocent virgin waifu
>>
>>127187383

with every std known to man
>>
>so...pretty good sermon today huh?
>how about I unleash my sermon inside you?
>>
>>127187580
no second-guessing!
>>
>>127187159
t. someone who has never been to church or stopped going at 5 and has some weird resentment towards it and became a militant atheist as a way to rebel against his parents

>>127186744
yes. church is a great way to find a spouse. you don't necessarily have to be friends with other church goers who could give you a clue as to how other people there are as people. the fact they go to church demonstrates at least some level of commitment, which is good. if she contributes to the church and local community (most women in church seem to enjoy this) even better. Christianity teaches non degeneracy and depending on the church she could be quite conservative. it also means that if you plan on having children, there'll be no conflict in whether to raise them Christian or not as well. and the church (at least here) will pay for your ceremonies.

church is an excellent place to find a spouse, I've known many people who have gotten married after meeting in church.
>>
File: n-camii-a-20160604.jpg (2MB, 3213x2476px) Image search: [Google]
n-camii-a-20160604.jpg
2MB, 3213x2476px
Here.
>>
>>127186744
It could be, be friendly to everyone there, bitches love to play matchmakers.

If its not an option, I'd try attending some dumb craft/cooking class.
>>
>>127190229
Burgers went too hard on nips.
>>
>>127186744
Only if you are looking for a woman in her mid 40s or plan on waiting and hoping that the 3 year old in the pew behind you will still be attending church in 17 years time
>>
>>127190229
Most of them are probably LARPing.
>>
>>127186744
It's a good place for a beta to find a born again virgin who has decided she wants off the cock carousel and to settle down with a provider.
>>
>>127186744
>protestant church
If you want a girl who thinks it is perfectly OK to contracept, divorce and remarry.
>>
This is where you find a bomb
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.