[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bin Laden’s wife Amal tells the story of the night he was killed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Bin Laden.png (737KB, 745x562px) Image search: [Google]
Bin Laden.png
737KB, 745x562px
Bin Laden’s wife Amal tells the story of the night he was killed.

>“It was clear, she thought. Their safe house was a death trap and someone had betrayed them.”

>there was no emergency procedure to follow“aside from some euros sewn into her husband’s underwear along with emergency numbers for his deputies in Waziristan(Pak)”.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/for-first-time-bin-laden-s-wife-amal-tells-the-story-of-the-night-he-was-killed/story-vTb6dr0LQwfhc9IhxGdWUP.html
>>
Wait didn't he use her as a human shield before he died? Or was that a different wife?
>>
>>127185877
>you'll never be surrounded by 4 wives to use as disposable human shields
>>
>>127185877
>The US government, US Navy Seals and intelligence analysts have given VARYING accounts of how it unfolded.
I don't trust US govt. I'd rather believe here version.
>>
More CIA bullshit to anchor the narrative in the minds of the sheep.
>>
>>127186026
you might be able to.
>>
>>127185718
Good. I could never support any candidate who aims to disband the EU.
>>
>>127185718
>ah yes, I remember
>it was 2003, and my husband was suffering from kidney failure
>he died peacefully and with his family around him
>>
>some euros sewn into his underwear
Did he just wear the same undies everywhere for a decade?
>>
>>127186087
>I don't trust US govt. I'd rather believe here version.

Totally, the 15 year old girl married to a senile terrorist has unimpeachable credibility.

I figure she didn't actually even charge them, just copped a shot to the leg from blindfire and she's rewritten the scene to add in her daring-dos.
>>
Still waiting for the video of him getting his wig pushed back.
>>
>>127187415
Have you ever met an Arab?

They're extremely dirty and disgusting g that sounds exactly like something every afghani I ever met would do
>>
>>127187525

I have documents that confirm that Osama was not only NOT killed in the raid, but that he is secretly on google's payroll and has been producing anti-SJW videos on youtube under the pseudonym 'shoeonhead' for years.

Now that i've told you this I fear for my safety.
>>
>Amal recalls the sickening screech with which a US military Black Hawk helicopter landed in the compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, that the family was hiding out in for six years, and the fear on the face of her husband when he was woken up by it.
Well, at least he knew he was finally going to get it and had some time to wait for it.
>>
>his waifu's name was Amal

my ex who was half egyptian had the same name, nigga had taste
>>
File: confused anime 23.jpg (146KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime 23.jpg
146KB, 421x421px
>>127190873
>waifu
>3d
>>
When's lunchtime at cia hq, john?
>>
>>127187103
>2003
wut is this some what burgers actualy belive shit?
>>
>>127186087
I can't believe in anything anymore

Osama is probably not even dead but just a face shown through media about "this is the bad guy" and "we killed him"
This message is bought to you by American media
>>
>>127185718
Where's the fucking body? This is like some stupid ass TV show. Character dies off screen and I'm supposed to take your word for it. I'm gonna go with the theory that we died way before 2011.
>>
>We believe that this administration represents Israel inside America. Take the sensitive ministries such as the Ministry of Exterior and the Ministry of Defense and the CIA, you will find that the Jews have the upper hand in them. They make use of America to further their plans for the world, especially the Islamic world. American presence in the Gulf provides support to the Jews and protects their rear. And while millions of Americans are homeless and destitute and live in abject poverty, their government is busy occupying our land and building new settlements and helping Israel build new settlements in the point of departure for our Prophet's midnight journey to the seven heavens. America throws her own sons in the land of the two Holy Mosques for the sake of protecting Jewish interests.

This lad was redpilled.
>>
>>127185718
POO IN LOO, HINDPOO
>>
>>127186026
>>you'll never be surrounded by 4 wives to use as disposable human shields
Maybe not but i have a few traps that do the same job and could be used as a shield.
>>
>>127191919
There is a large part of our population that believes that not only was Osama and the Afghan Arabs trained by the CIA but that Osama had kidney problems and probably died in 2003 from it.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 589x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 589x564px
>rushed the navy seals

I'm sure She did instead of Osama pushing her
>>
Nice try. OBL died in 2001. Ask Bhutto - oh never mind.
>>
>>127195127
The muricans just wanted to make sure he stayed dead.
>>
>>127192898
And if they had showed the body, you'd say it's fake.

>>127195127
Anyone who uses that interview as evidence of anything related to OBL is a 5/5 retard. OBL in that context, whether the context of the specific phrase or the wider context of what she's talking about, makes no sense on any level. It was a brainfart, nothing else. She was referring to the murder of Daniel Pearl, an American journalist kidnapped and beheaded by Omar Sheikh. It's really amazing how many morons believe she said something significant there. And Bhutto even talked about a living Bin Laden in later interviews in context of her possible policies with regard to AQ etc. Fucking retards and their absolutely moronic conspiracy theories.
>>
>>127185718
Here's the full piece that is behnd the Times paywall and that Hindustani Times quotes:
https://www.pakistantribe.com/60418/osama-bin-laden-wife-amal-tells-story-abbottabad-raid
>>
>>127198946
>calling your paper 'tribe'

the lads are memeing all over themselves
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.