[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any unironic communists here? If so, why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 5gbyt21hxpzy.jpg (44KB, 698x692px) Image search: [Google]
5gbyt21hxpzy.jpg
44KB, 698x692px
Are there any unironic communists here? If so, why?
>>
The only communists I know are moronic
>>
sure, there are gorillions of fucking commies here after the reddit/normie migration, most are just lurking
so much in fact that 4chan is gonna need a /pc/ - politically correct board soon
>>
>If so, why?
because theyre retarded
>>
>>127185899
There's actually a lot more leftists on 4chan than you'd think, even before the ebin trump redditkids showed up. Mostly on /lit/
>>
>>127187156
yeah, i know. i was referring to the unironical sjws that now infest this dead board, not necessarily all leftists
>>
File: 3b0bc9f4882b0c361bf575ef10ee4d7c.jpg (182KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
3b0bc9f4882b0c361bf575ef10ee4d7c.jpg
182KB, 1023x576px
>>127184286
Nazi and commie larpers are mega fags. Free market Enterprise is the most effective way to run an economy. I get being a Nazi because that system can successfully run an economy under strong based leadership. I do not understand being communist. That system always fails. Don't larp.
>>
>>127184286

Because I stand with common people not with capitalists who destroys them.
>>
File: 1489873374930.jpg (39KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1489873374930.jpg
39KB, 600x580px
>>127189516
*tips roads*
>>
>>127189611
There is not a single capitalist in the history of mankind who destroyed his own people as much as certain communists did.
>>
>>127184286
Me. I'm poor.
>>
>younger cousin unironically calls himself a communist
>went to catholic school and resented it, moved to public school for senior year and did better
>just too young to vote for bernie; huge berniebot. hated clinton, ended up posting about jill stein on facebook
>lists himself as a member of the communist party on facebook

>doesn't understand that grandfather's home/property is worth millions, fuck the vacation home alone is worth $4-$5M
>doesn't understand that even if his dad buys a very old (25+ year old) yacht used, it takes tons of money to repair/maintain a boat
>doesn't understand that the investments of said grandparent are worth eight to nine digits

He's going to college this year and it's far cheaper to give him the money from the trust fund and pay taxes on it as his income than it is for the trust to be taxed on the money. He also will be totally ineligible for financial aid. If he actually reads the tax returns he's signing next year, should be a huge eye opener for him.
>>
>>127189611
>I stand with the common people
O geez we have larpers on the board. Common people can wash my dick and will do so if I pay them.
>>
File: huxley.jpg (82KB, 800x525px) Image search: [Google]
huxley.jpg
82KB, 800x525px
>>127184286
>If so, why?

desire to treat other human beings poorly out of self-justified righteous indignation
>>
>>127189991
LoL. YoU tHiNk ThAT WaS rEaL CoMmUnIsM? WhAt A fAgGoT.
>>
>>127184286
Communism would work in a homogenous, civilzed society. Too many brown people for it to ever work.
>>
>>127189753
>there was no roads before the government built them
Wew
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.