[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUSTRALIA PLEASE READ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

AUSTRALIA PLEASE READ

I plan to leave my third world shit hole country and backpack in Australia on working holiday for 1 year.

I am stout and strong, like a mule, and I plan to contribute to your great country. I also have a college education and can tutor your children in math and science.

BUT i have read Australia just sent out another 12,000 visas for muhammad and friends in syria.

How will this affect backpacking? Will there be less jobs? Will i be blown up by ishnallah, or gang raped by sexual emergencies?

Will Australia fall and become a shithole like the UK, with terror attacks every other day?

Should i even come, is it too late? Why aren't the Abos fighting them off?

Please respond,
sincerely,

a leaf
>>
Australia is a hole, and they fucking despise backpackers. Stay home and read Alex Garland.
>>
>>127184514
This. fuck this country. Nothing good about it.
>>
>>127184228

Fuck off leaf. Rather muslims than you cunts.
>>
File: ausnop.jpg (2MB, 1146x1563px) Image search: [Google]
ausnop.jpg
2MB, 1146x1563px
>>127184228
prove you're white
>>
>>127184228
>I plan to leave my third world shit hole country and backpack in Australia on working holiday for 1 year.
You could get fruit picking jobs piss easy so long as you don't mind the sun. Money is actually pretty decent around $800, plus theres cotton gins and shearers jobs.

>BUT i have read Australia just sent out another 12,000 visas for muhammad and friends in syria.

Haven't heard about this desu.

>How will this affect backpacking? Will there be less jobs? Will i be blown up by ishnallah, or gang raped by sexual emergencies?

It won't, probably, more than likely and definitely on the last one.

>Will Australia fall and become a shithole like the UK, with terror attacks every other day?

I don't think so, very large portions of Australia are bogans. Degenerate whites that breed like rabbits starting young, they are normally racist and the heart of the country. Plus we are a different culture to the Poms.

>Should i even come, is it too late? Why aren't the Abos fighting them off?

Abo's are either joining the muslims or can't be fucked doing anything.
>>
>>127184956
i dont eat steak, only roast beef
>>
>>127185393
thank you for responding, g'day from a leaf
>>
>>127184228
They backpack themselves and are stupid ozzie libcucks around the world, but hate backpackers in their own country. What did you hope to learn there, bantz? anglophone nonsense?

White Australia is a noble ambition sought by the children of criminals who nearly held their familial redemption within their grasp. Only to be robbed and raped by the imbeciles presently in power.

RIP anglosphere. Montana is our last redoubt.

>>127185393
Abos will be confused by Islam once they discover how many rules muhammed thought up
>>
>>127184956
I remember these, need based tonez back asap
>>
File: ausno.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ausno.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>127185544
>i dont eat steak
well then
>>
>>127184228
Aussie here.

We get a lot more europeans and south american immigrants and our lebs have assimilated to the australian way of life.

We get a lot of chinese and viets too.

Overall the muslims cant really do shit here
>>
File: Ivan Milat.jpg (8KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan Milat.jpg
8KB, 320x214px
Don't worry m8, we love backpackers down here.
>>
>>127184228

Don't listen to these cunts, you'll have a fucken ball. Get a working holiday visa, pick our fruit and veg for us, and bang other backpackers
>the German ones are the best looking and they're easy

After your year fuck off, we're full
>>
Enjoy picking fruit for $2 an hour
>>
File: removekebab.jpg (28KB, 470x415px) Image search: [Google]
removekebab.jpg
28KB, 470x415px
>>127185905
>our lebs have assimilated to the australian way of life.
what garbage, fuck off you greasy leb and don't come back
>>
You will literally just pick fruit in some shithole west of Parkes
>>
>>127185905
yeah.......?
>>
>>127185905
go to Lakemba and tell me that
>>
>>127184228
>>127185544
>>127185626
take a picture of your skin and upload it so we can see if youre white
>>
Which is better?

HSP or Meat Pie?
>>
>>127186390
If you don't like meat pies you can fuck right off
>>
File: australianpepe.png (162KB, 845x812px) Image search: [Google]
australianpepe.png
162KB, 845x812px
>>127186529
Australia is a vegetarian country

If you don't like it, leave
>>
File: vbqt.jpg (59KB, 640x960px)
vbqt.jpg
59KB, 640x960px
>>127186390
had a steak, bacon and cheese pie earlier, it was slightly above average
>>
>>127185786
Senpai LtGen Campbell, our glorious chief of army <3 notice me
>>
>>127185905

fuck off shitskin, Cronulla riots best day of my life
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.