[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Political groups

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1461802863449.png (378KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461802863449.png
378KB, 600x600px
Is there anything to gain out of joining an official NatSoc group like NSM or Trad worker party?

Or is it better to just remain unregistered and more or less anonymous while still pushing their ideas.

I've been thinking of joining the Traditionalist Workers party for a while now but I'm not sure if it's worth becoming a card carrying NatSoc. Anyone here have any input?
>>
I agree. I've been thinking of joining Antipodean Resistance. Any tips from a member of Antipodean Resistance as to what an average guy could do to help you out?

Antipodean Resistance link:http://antipodean-resistance.info/
>>
National action is banned here and all other retards that run around in all black sieg heiling will be too, adapt and evolve. Also even though you have the luxury of freedom of speech surely being an open member of one of these groups is social and career suicide?
>>
>>127178679
That's exactly why I started the thread.
Is it worth joining a cause that you believe in or is it better to remain part of our invisible empire we have here on the internet?
>>
>>127178776
I can't really speak for other countries but I really don't think most people are ready for it yet, maybe in 2-3 elections when the 'right' will most likely be where the left is now people will be open to going further right socially at least. What needs to be done is serious subversion just like how society at large was pushed here in the first place. You need the special minority groups speaking out in a similar way to you, blacks against miscegenation and pro repatriation, some ex fags with all the horror stories their lives end up as maybe some sort of Zionist noninterventionist Jews or something similar. You need people to question everything and you need to be ready and waiting with the answers. Forming into street protest groups will be too open and counterproductive, we need to be the shadowy cabal that got us here.
>>
For the moment I would stay far away from them. They are still shunned by the majority of the population. It will be a different story in 5 years or so.
>>
>>127177886
National Action is a vile group which was rightly banned
Anyone who is against British Parliamentary democracy is anti British
>>
>>127181434
The eternal anglo strikes again. This is the level of retard we deal with in europe.
>>
File: altrightflagbearers.png (2MB, 5400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
altrightflagbearers.png
2MB, 5400x1800px
>>
>>127181434
Parliament is a load of useless cunts trying to justify their own existence by making the most basic of decisions last days if not weeks, with no attempt to address what's in the nations best interest and with near to no consequences for their actions. That system needs to be razed to the ground and built anew by someone who's not completely fucked in the head.
>>
>>127181434
>wanting a democracy
LEAVE THIS COUNTRY
>>
>>127181434
So british people who, i dont know, oppose muslim invasion, which is what your parliament organize, are against themselves ?

Doesnt make much sense. I am trying, i swear, to follow your stupidity but hell. You are so far i do not think i can catch up.
>>
File: robert filmer.png (592KB, 692x463px) Image search: [Google]
robert filmer.png
592KB, 692x463px
>>127181434

thanks for once again showing that whiggism is a cancer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.