[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BUZZISIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4739.jpg (120KB, 714x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4739.jpg
120KB, 714x1024px
Jihadi magazine.
Are you a good muslim? Dr Mohammed bin Talifuck discusses what it is to be a good muslim.
Is Camel Piss not really a miracle Drink? Researchers from C4 Allah institute present Incredible foundings.
Jihadi John, Hero or Villain?
Find out what the best time of the month to get your Yazidi slave pregnant, even if he is a boy.
Detonating headphones? The new weapon against western scum? Headphones that detonate when you are listening anything else except Jihadi music.
>>
>>127177454

the rak'ah, for one.
>>
File: 1475205903610.png (97KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1475205903610.png
97KB, 329x329px
>>127177454
>Is Camel Piss not really a miracle Drink? Researchers from C4 Allah institute present Incredible foundings.

Kek
>>
>>127177521
>>127177635
New ass deodorant, for mass prayers.
>>
>>127177454
u can find all the magazines here

https://clarionproject.org/islamic-state-isis-isil-propaganda-magazine-dabiq-50/
>>
>>127178214
Terrorist handbook guide. How to install a metal plate in your crotch for suicide bombing to save it for fucking 72 virgins
>>
>>127178404
There's also instruction videos for foreigners
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ8CMFyeta0
>>
File: 1494597881749.jpg (66KB, 469x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494597881749.jpg
66KB, 469x480px
>>127177454
Post the reasons faggot
>>
>>127178404
you would know whats inside the periodical considering you're probably the editor in chief, Ekber
>>
>>127178647
Oh vey, you got me burger
>>
>>127178595
>1. Because you are disbelievers
"We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices."
>2 . Because you are liberal
"We hate you because your secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted, a matter that doesn’t concern you because you Christian disbelief and paganism 32 separate between religion and state, thereby granting supreme authority to your whims and desires via the legislators you vote into power."
>3. Because some of you are atheist
"In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator."
>4. For your crimes against Islam
"We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion."
>5. For your crimes against Muslims
"We hate you for your crimes against the Muslims; your drones and fighter jets bomb, kill, and maim our people around the world, and your puppets in the usurped lands of the Muslims oppress, torture, and wage war against anyone who calls to the truth."
>6. For invading our lands
"We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out. As long as there is an inch of territory left for us to reclaim, jihad will continue to be a personal obligation on every single Muslim."

https://archive.is/p5cCc
>>
>>127177454

Ten reasons why the Islamic State is a great place to visit this fall

Miracle cure for spiritual depravity found (and no, it's not a nootropic, it's a bomb vest)
>>
>>127179282
>>4. For your crimes against Islam
>"We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion."
>>5. For your crimes against Muslims
>"We hate you for your crimes against the Muslims; your drones and fighter jets bomb, kill, and maim our people around the world, and your puppets in the usurped lands of the Muslims oppress, torture, and wage war against anyone who calls to the truth."
>>6. For invading our lands
>"We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out. As long as there is an inch of territory left for us to reclaim, jihad will continue to be a personal obligation on every single Muslim."
those are the triggers that get them going

afghanistan is being retaken by talibans, let them
>>
>>127177454

Sam harris did analysis on this Dabiq magazine. 9 months old now.

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMKOV2zA9Wc[/embed]
>>
>How to fuck your 6 year old bride in the anus without gaping her rectum and giving her sphincter dysfunction
>see the tips here
nice magazine there jihadis
>>
File: 1472319293232.png (52KB, 810x722px) Image search: [Google]
1472319293232.png
52KB, 810x722px
>Mrs Islam
>Burka contest
>Pick the best Hijab for this summer: cover your pride in 50 shades of black from eyes to ankles.
>Marriage advices. i think my Ahmed look funny at our goats:
>Do I have reason to be jealous? Will I get stoned for being jealous?.
>Most explosive beauties both sides of the tigris
>Careers opportunities and work abroad, Boku no Haram and Donetsk PPL Republic hiring.
>We compare both and help you make the best choice.
>Best materials for suicide bomb vest.
>Shakhids belts and 50 ways to wear them
>Your AK47 and you: surprise your friends with those awesome tips
>Is Arabian drift is a choice or a lifestyle
>Are Bush and Obama shall we say /our guys/
>How to get CIA to sponsor your own terrorist cell: 50 tips for beginner businessmen
>Best 10 Kebab recipes
>Technology: Help your son make his first beheading video (Adobe effects tutorial included plus youtube howto step by step guide to print and use whenever you need)
>Tweeter or facebook, today we help you chose best social media portal that respects YOUR free speech (they both are ok tho).
>>
>>127180882
Top kek
>>
6 Reasons we hate Westerners. Number 4 will leave the infidels shocked!

Related articles:
14 hot goats that will make you sweat.
8 reasons beating your wives is good for their health.
5 Western singers that are absolutely haram! (Number 2 is the devil incarnate).
>>
>>127181460
>Number 2 is the devil incarnate
I dunno dude, you could line up everyone from Madonna to Miley trough Arian a and they all look haram to me.
>>
>>127179282
>"We hate you because your secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted, a matter that doesn’t concern you because you Christian disbelief and paganism 32 separate between religion and state, thereby granting supreme authority to your whims and desires via the legislators you vote into power."
they're right about this
>"In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator."
right about this too, everything started going wrong when we gave up religion

i don't actually care about the other stuff
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.