[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kimdotcom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

By telling the public that kimdotcom has information to an open murder investigation with no suspects accomplishes one thing.... the FBI has to either take his testimony as a possible lead or deny his testimony and therefore deny a possible lead. It is pretty genius considering that it forces the investigation exposure and I think that the FBI and other intelligence have been investigating Seth Rich before his death. How else could the DNC know it was him? Sure a private sercurity firm could have found the information but it is clear that because the "russia" investigation was ongoing at the time the federal intelligence agancies were looking at thousands upon thousands of people and because of Hillarys network of corrupt partners that she herself does not own as a whole... the identity of Rich as a leaker was established by feds and leaked out by feds with allegiance to the global grasp at power by idealogical groups
>>
is pic related?
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (277KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
277KB, 480x270px
>>127171145
they better let Kim speak, or he'll spill the beans himself, left for the public to ridicule and tumble over to.

An unspeakable horror as Seth Rich's death will be used against the DNC and democrats forever, if they don't come out and let Kim testify
>>
>>127172197
shill diversion
>>
Yawn, I'm so sleepy now
Better take a nap
>>
>>127172425
He needs to be questioned in public forum after he gives a lengthy testimony
>>
>>127172642
Yo smell like frog legs. How does it feel to be the birthplace of major occult families?
>>
>>127171145
>It is pretty genius

since when did 4chan believe everything blatant attention whores say?
>>
>>127172974
Because there may be the one few times they actually accomplish something for 4chan
>>
>>127173124

are you really young or just slow?
>>
File: 53cbda4d7f9e4.jpg (235KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
53cbda4d7f9e4.jpg
235KB, 1280x720px
>>127172974
>inb4nuffinburger

If Kim didn't help the emails be leaked to wikileaks why isn't Julian calling him out in it? You're going to have to insinuate they're both in on the Russian plot to divert us away from their 1337 team of hackers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.