[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They really didn't fucking learn a thing did they?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170525-221905.jpg (112KB, 651x565px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-221905.jpg
112KB, 651x565px
The same cunty snark, the same confusion over the plebian's behavior, the same contempt...
>>
>>127164025
And they wonder why they keep on losing.
>>
>>127164025
I am legitimately worried they will become self aware and stop acting like this. But so far there is no sign of them changing.
>>
>>127164799
Me too. I even see Republicans cheering them when they act normal for a minute
>>
>>127165022
yeah I even catch myself doing that a bit, but then I get worried they will keep acting sane. Right now they themselves are the best weapon we have against them.
>>
>>127164799
wont happen. every time they get blown out they double down on whatever manufactured bullshit theyre pushing at the time.
>>
>>127164025
>responding to a celebrity on twitter while talking about how pathetic and empty the lives of other people are
>>
File: 1440742798925.jpg (14KB, 220x280px) Image search: [Google]
1440742798925.jpg
14KB, 220x280px
Why are american people so polarized. the people who dont vote like them are evil pathetic etc etc etc. its really alien to me. i vote udc but i dont hate people who vote greens or communists or one of the softer leftists parties.

did no one teach you people how to compromise?
>>
>>127165931

It's more complicated than that. Couple of decades ago, it wasn't this bad. You always get sour grapes, sure, but the last 8 years really kicked the division into high gear. Our last ((leader)) was a marxist faggot, and used every trick in the book to tear this place apart.

And now, here we are... the carnage to come might even be fap-worthy.
>>
>>127164025
these same people support Hillary Clinton...let that sink in, and all the shit swirling around her.
>>
>>127165750
Cartoon level snobbery and lack of awareness
>>
>>127165931
Because there is no compromise possible. There are fundamental differences in values and group interests that are not reconcilable. I keep seeing redditors say "gop is putting party over country by not impeaching blumpf!", totally missing that republicans have a very different idea of what the country is.

And I don't think the whole "Trump won because he promised to bring back factory jobs" story is true. Those jobs aren't coming back. I think what drives people right is a concern over the increasingly eager to tax and redistribute left, which now represents the (rightfully) marginalized groups at the expense of the productive. The consequences of what the left is doing is not going to be fully appreciated for probably like, three decades.
>>
>>127165931

>did no one teach you people how to compromise?

No, they've been socialized not to compromise, in fact.
>>
File: 1484976053133.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484976053133.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
>>127166785
>Because there is no compromise possible.
I see.
>>
>>127164025
So let them, it appeases people on their side of the political spectrum while generally scaring off anyone outside of it

As long as they keep behaving that way they wont find more support, hell they'll probably end up scaring off normies making them lose influence
>>
>>127165931
Right wingers are 2bit fucks old and dying now that trump will finally cut their socialized Medicare may the finally Fucking kick the bucket for good so the country regain its sanity.

Refugees welcome
>>
>>127166913

Sad but true, man. On one side, you have a communist insurrection just begging to martyr themselves. On the other, you have old guard, patrician class politicians pretending to be different, but in reality Washington DC is an incestuous relationship. In the middle, you have varying degrees of fucked up, all mixed together staking out little fiefdoms. Laying low and trying to stay out of the mess are the ones who just want to be left the hell alone to live their life.

PS: love the sign pic. I totally want that hanging above my bar.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.